Status: working on the next chapter

Summer of hell

chapter 38

The week when on, I when to school for the days I had test and then I would clean around Jonnie’s house. His mom would be home two days out of the week so then we would go shopping or something. Jimmy was home from the hospital but I wasn’t talking to him. Zacky thought it was a bad idea sees my father but he knew I had to see him and talk to him. He agreed to take me after I talked him into it for about a week. I was scared but I wanted to do this. So a day that I was home just me, was when Zacky was coming to get me and we where going over.

“You ready?” he ask turn onto the block with the house I grow up in.

“Yea,” we drove pass like three houses that I use to hang out with people that lived in. He pulled up in front of the house and got out. He came around and helped me out of the car. We walked up to the door and I toke a deep breath before knocking.

“Can I help you?” I women answer the door.

“Yea, I’m here to see the man that lives here.” this woman was some kind hooker. She nodded and closes the door on us. I could hear talking from inside the house.

“Anna,” he said opening the door. “Who this?”

“Hi, Kevin,”

“Come in,” he open the door and we walked in. the house was worse then it was when I felt. “I haven’t seen you and a very long time. I can see you change a whole lot.”

“Yea, well you know that fucking day you try killing me.” he looked at me. He was a different person around people. “I came to get my shit and to ask you what the fuck happen to my mother? I'm done playing games, I want to move on.”

“Go ahead get your shit and I don’t know what your talking about your mother.”

“Come on Zacky,” we got off the couch and walked to my odd room. it was still the way I had left it. I grabbed a bag out of my closet and toke pictures, some clothes and the rest of the cash that was hidden in a shoebox under clothes. “Got everything.” we left the room and he was in the kitchen.

“You get what you need?”

“Yes, I will fine out what you did to my mother. I know you hater her,” I turn and we both walked out of the house. We got in the car and I could hear him yelling and throwing shit around. I felt good going there and giving him shit on my mother because him and I both know what happen to her. I wanted him to just confect the truth to everyone and go back to where he needs to be.

I didn’t tell Jonnie that I saw my dad today; I didn’t want to hear it all from him. I decide to get my mine off everything; I was going, make a good family dinner. Jonnie’s dad was going be home for the first time in about twelve months. I had clean the chicken and put in the pan. I was thinking about make a roasted chicken with some mash potatoes and green beans. Jonnie came home a little later then he usually does from and his parents came in just behind him. He didn’t look really happy; he was going to go right up stars. Because that what he would have done when I wasn’t here. But now that I’m here, he comes to see me. He said hello to his father but he did looked very piss and his mom wasn’t so happy at all. They all came into the kitchen; Jonnie walked over to me and kiss my cheek.

“What is she doing here? I thought she moved out.”

“Rob, we need to talk. All four of us, sit.” He looked at her and she point to the chair for him to sit in. “You wont like what you’re going hear but we need talk about your son and his girlfriends. Maybe wife one day.” He looked a Jonnie and then at me.

“What?” he backs looking to his wife. Jonnie toke my hand and we both walked around the counter. I didn’t want to, try to stay but he pulled me a little. “She better be fat.”

“Dad, what the fuck?” I looked at Jonnie shock that he would say that to his father. He had always had respect for his parents but I don’t know now. “Her and I having kid.”

His father got up and walked over to use, “You slut.” I felt a sting in my face.

“Rob!” I heard his mother yell. “Robert! Why did yo do that?”

“She like her god dam mother.” I looked at him confuse. He storm out of the room and Jonnie try to take care of me. His mom was going after his father but I was able to get out of Jonnie arms.

“What does my mother have to do with this?” I ran after him into the living room. I stood there looking at him and waiting for him to answer me. “WHAT DOES DO WITH THIS HER!”

“If she didn’t get knocked up with him and she didn’t have you. Her and I would have been happy together. You two where both mistake.” He opens the door and walked out of the house. I turn to look at Jonnie and his mother.

“Jonnie, we aren’t mistakes right.” He looked at his mom and then me.

“Your mother love you so much and I love you so much,” she looked at the both of us. “You two where far from being a mistake, and the same for this child. Let go eat dinner and I will talk to him later.” She turn and when into the kitchen. I walked over to Jonnie and he held me.

“We where mistakes to our fathers but not our mothers. This baby not a mistake to me, I will be there for this kid even if you and I fight so much.”

“Jonnie, I love you so much.” The love I felt for him, felt like the first time we loved each other. I held on to him, I didn’t want to go anywhere. I didn’t mine standing here just the two of us. “Jonnie,”

“Yea?”

“You think your father had something to do with,” I just stopped. I didn’t want his mom hearing us.

“I don’t know. Let go eat.”

We walked into the kitchen with his mom sitting there starting to eat. We could tell that she was crying. We sat down and the whole time was quite as hell. Jonnie and I didn’t want to say anything to upset his mother. After dinner was done, she when out to fined her husband and that left the two of us to clean up. It felt like where playing house the two of us and it was nice.

“So did we come up with name from the baby,” I turn and looked at him.

“I was think Charlie for a boy and for a girl, well I’m not really quite sure. I’m thinking my mother’s name.”

“Baby,”

“Wow, you never called me that.” I laugh. “You would call everything but that because everyone else called me that.”

“Ha, I know right. I was against and I hated it but I got over it. Did Jimmy?”

“No, I wouldn’t let him. They don’t really call me that it anymore which is good because I hate my father.”

“I know what you mean, hey I’m sorry for what Rob did and said.”

“Jonnie,” I grabbed his hand played with in mine. “Promise me that no mater what that you would never hit me or this child.”

“Anna, Have I ever?”

“No but I know there have been times. Jonnie just please,”

“Of course,” he lends down and kissed me. That was the first time I felt the baby kicks me, which hurt a little. “Was that the baby?” I nodded. “Hey baby,” lend down to talk to my stomach. “We need to fine out what you are.”

“Well I have to go the doctor in two days. We can ask, they ask me while back but that before I told you.”

“Yea,”

The rest of the night, we hung out in our room watching movies. His parents had come back. We head the cars pull up and then the door slam open to the two of them screaming and cursing at each other. Jonnie felt sorry but I was use to it because of my parents when I was younger. Jonnie, not so much, his parents where out a lot. Well his father was and there wasn’t any fighting like this.

-Three days later-

I had gone to the doctors and I was doing good as well was the baby. We had found out that we're going to have a boy and his name was going be Charlie. That Jonnie’s middle name and my mother’s father’s name. The girls and I decide that we should get together for lunch and catch up on things. Because I wasn’t in school all the time, I was missing out on things.

“Hey guys,” I said walking into Zacky’s house. Val was living with Zacky and Shea was with Andy. Their parents decide that they where moving to Florida and the girls didn’t want to leave. You couldn't really blame them, they had about two months left of school and their friends, boyfriends where all here.

“How are you feeling?”

“Fat,” I smiled and laugh. I wasn’t really that fat, I didn’t look like I was six months pregnant. “I’m doing really good and we found what I’m having a boy and naming it Charlie.”

“Oh that great!” Shea said all excited. We when out to the back and sat at the tables, Zacky and Andy where there sitting there talking. “Look who came,”

“Hey everyone.” the guys waved at me. Zacky got up and hugged me. “How is everything going?”

“Dinner are okay, before Val was here. It sucked.” He smiled and we both laugh. “How are thing going for you?”

“Good, we are having a boy and we are making everything work.” We sat down and talked. The lunch was going really good until Jimmy walked in with some girl.

She was this short brown hair girl and I say she short. I mean she was so fucking short that she didn’t even make 4 1/2 feet . I really didn't like her but I’m guessing that was because I was still in love with him. He sat across from me and she was on his lap. Val was going into the kitchen, to set up some food and I when into help her.

“I’m thinking of going.”

“Why? I will get Zacky make Jimmy leave with that trash.”

“No Val that okay, I’m not feeling so well.”

“Anna, you can’t keep running from him. We all know you two are meant to be, we thought it was you and Jonnie. Then we saw the shit he did to you and how Jimmy stood up for you when Jonnie was an ass. Anna,”

“Val, I haven’t talk to him scent he when into the hospital. We had a huge fight and that was it.”

“Anna, just talk to him then.”

“Val, just stop please.”

“Don’t leave because him.” she picked up the plate of foods and walked out. I hung out in the house for a little bit. I when to my old room and when I was living here, I walked in and saw it was still the same way. I walked in and sat down on the bed looking around at how it the same way I had left it.

“Hey,” I looked up to this really tall person standing there in the doorway. “We, umm talk?”

“Um,” I stood up and looked at him. “I was thinking about leaving. I think someone waiting for you.” I tried sliding pass him but it wasn’t really working. “Please move.”

“No, I want to talk and,”

“Hey babe, where your room?” he moved little in the hall to talk to his slut and that was the time get me out. I pointed to the one that was right across my old room. “Thanks,” I smiled and walked away. I didn’t care how piss he was or whatever but I was not talking to him. I when out to where everyone was hanging out.

“Hey, I got to get going.”

“Really?”

“Yea, love you all and the food was really good.” I hugged the guys and Shea. Val walked me to the door. I didn’t tell her what happen about before because it was that importune.

She hugged me and I walked out, Jonnie was out there waiting for me. We decide that we would walk home. It was good for the both of us and we talked. When we got to his house, his parents where inside fighting. They where fighting from the day that his dad came home to now. We diced get in the car and ride down to the park.