Status: working on the next chapter

Summer of hell

chapter 39

School was almost over, we had about two weeks left. I didn’t care how big I looked which wasn’t very big; I was going to school and seeing my friends. I could tell people where talking shit about me. It pisses, the girls and Jonnie off really bad but I didn’t care. I told Jonnie that it was nothing and that its all talk and we know the truth about it all.

When the day was over, we when out to lunch to our favorite dinner. It was nice to feel like a teen and go out before I have to stay home. I so excited those girls where able to get a long with Jonnie again. It very much was starting to feel like old times, Zacky and Andy had meet up with us there too. So we where all happy and it was like one of those day, we decide after that we where going out to the movies. I was having so much fun that I didn’t want a baby; I want to be a teen.

“Guys, we need to something big after graduation. Like last year we when to Jersey Shore for the week,” Jonnie said looking at us,

“Um, Jonnie, love, you forget the shit that happen when we when away? I will not fucking do that again. You can but I’m not, sorry.”

“Yea, um okay.”

We decide after it was time for us to all go home. I couldn’t believe he would say something like that to me. He was there with it all and he wants me to leave, if I go somewhere then I’m moving there. We all spilt after that, we didn’t bother going to the movies. Shea and Andy decide look at ideas for the wedding for September. Val and Zacky when to look at house in Cali. Jonnie and I when to his house, I was in no mood to sit around.

“Hey, can you meet me at the park?”

“Yea, when?”

“Now?”

“Sure,” I hung up the phone and head to the basement where Jonnie been working out lately. “Going out for a little bit. Be back around dinner or so.” I kiss him and then left the house. I toke his car because he was blocking me in. I drove to the park and I saw him sitting there waiting.

“Hey,” he said when he turns to see me walk up.

“Hi”

“How are you feeling?”

“Good, I’m sorry about the last time we saw each other. It seem like she didn't like you talking to me,”

“I wouldn't have care, she use to waiting for me. But any way, I wanted to talk to you about what happen at the hospital.”

“Jimmy, I’m sorry,” What! Why was I sorry for? He the one that does the dam drugs and never fucking told me.

“Anna, don’t be. I should be,” Dam straight! I looked at him, “I shouldn’t have had put the blame on you for putting me there. It was my entire fault; I was just using the drugs to forget the pain I had for you. I know you love me and even that still kills me because we feel the,”

“Jimmy, please. I shouldn’t have left you like that, at a drop of dime. The fact that you let me go so easy and didn’t put a fight.”

“Anna, I could because I knew what you wanted. I could again on what you wanted for you child’s life and yours.”

“Jimmy, what I want for my kid and want for my life is two different things.” He opens his arms and pulled me into them.

“I know its two different things, you know I thought I could wait for you. Well I cant anymore; I decide that when Zacky and I go out to Cali. I’m going marry that girl that I have been dating. Her name Leana, when to school and then I felt,”

“Jimmy, you don’t have to tell me the…the story. I see that you moved on and I have to do the same.” I looked at him. We both looked into each other eyes and we kiss. I loved it and I wanted more. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we where lost in each other.

“Come back to the house with me,” he said as we pulled out of a kiss.

“Isn’t Zacky and,”

“Nope,” he kissed me and then we got up. “Please just you and I, one last time.”

“Jimmy, I’m fucking fat.”

“No your pregnant and beautiful. Come on, I will bring back to get the car.”

“I will meet you there.”

“Okay,” we walked hand and hand to the cars. He pulled out and then I was behind him going to the house. I knew this was wrong but him and I are very much attaches together and that what drive us crazy for each other. This was my time to make the turn and go to Jonnie or keep going straight to Jimmy’s. I when straight, I may regret this later but right now I want to be with him.

“I thought you where going to turn back there,” he said as we got out of the cars.

“Well you know this isn’t right.”

“Yea, but when are we going do this again?” I smiled and then pulled his hand dragging him into the house. We right to his room, shutting the door behind us. “Top?”

“Me,” I push him on the bed and sat on top of him. “It’s all me, do understand?”

“Dam girl, where have you been?” I could help but laugh that evil laugh. I slowly kiss and then starting to tease him. I was bringing out the wide side that no guys have ever seen of me. For some reason he was the lonely one that could.

-Val-

We got to Zacky’s and I saw that Jonnie’s car was here. I looked at Zacky and then we walked to the front door. The door was on unlocked; we walked in the house and heard laughing. I looked at him, we both knew right away who it was, I couldn’t let it go on but I had to.

“Come on, we will go in the kitchen.” Zacky and I walked that way. “Why don’t we have good sex?”

“What,” he asks looking at me funny.

“You and me have to be quite every time your brother home. But whenever he bring a girl home they roll play, they scream and laugh.”

“Babe, I’m not my brother and we are fucking different. But you want sex let go.”

“Ha, not now you silly.” Easing him, we always had great sex, if it wasn’t for the pill I could be pregnant again but we didn’t want to go throw that again.

We where just sitting there hang out, Zacky was out back having a smoke. He was on the phone with his buddy Matt talking about something. I was starting dinner and was happy that Anna and Jimmy where well themselves in away. I didn’t really agree on how they where doing it. Yea, he has a girl friend and she has a boyfriend that she having a baby with. I know what it likes to be on the other end and so does she but she knows both ends of it.

“Hey, when you get here?” Jimmy asking walking in the kitchen.

“We been here long enough to know who in your room”

“Jimmy,” Anna said walking around the corner in one of his t-shirts. “Oh shit, I should,”

“Anna, don’t bother. I don’t care and either does Zacky, we are happy you two are together for now. But you two either need to stay together or just be done.”

“I cant,” Jimmy said looking at me. “I can’t just drop her. I though I would but I cant and not after that.”

“Oh god Jimmy, you need know I’m stuck between you and him. I never meant to lead you on like this. I’m leaving Jonnie,”

“Anna, don’t do that.”

“Guys,” Zacky said walking into the house. “What going on?”

“Nothing, I was about to go. bye guys,” she turn and walked to Jimmy’s room with him behind her. Zacky looked at me and I nodded my head, “what,” then he just stop in the middle to listen to them two fight. It was the first that we heard them fight well I think it was there first fight that I know of.

“Jimmy, marry the slut then,” we heard her yell. We couldn’t really hear him but I think he was watching what worlds he would say to her. “Call me sank because we both know that what you want to say,” she stormed out of the room and they where in the living room.

“Where the fuck you get that from? You fucking know dam well I would never call you that. I give shit if you sleep with an ass hole of boy that Fucken knocks you up. That wont support you and shit.”

“Jimmy, you don’t think he will because you think your so fucking better every other fucker that come throw. You know what, this it with us. Bye.” She slam the door close. I looked at Zacky and we ran into the living room. Jimmy storm off to his room throw shit off the shelf. I ran outside to check on Anna.

“Anna,” I yelled running down the driveway. “Let me take you home and stay with you.” she got out and just fell into my arms. “Shhh, it’s okay love. Everything will be fine and everything will be okay. Thing will work out and time will saw you who your suppose to be with.” I got her in the car and when around to the driver side. I got in, started the car and headed over to Jonnie’s with her sobbing next to me.