Status: working on the next chapter

Summer of hell

chapter 4

When we got to the hotel, Jonnie parked the car in the parking garge. We grabbed our suitcase and head into the hotel to sign in for the room. We wheren’t right on the boardwalk because no one had money but it was close enough for us. The cheaps was a two block down and across from the amusement park. He got the key and we head right up to our room with our suitcases. We didn’t stop to see anyone because I wanted to shower and clean up first.

“Hey sexy, you need help in the shower?”

“Ha! No, you dirty old man.” I turn and smiled at him.

“Well then, if I’m dirty old man. What does that make you,” he came in the bathroom and wrapped his arms around my waist and rest his head on shoulder. I could see him right throw the mirror.

“That make me, young sexiest women, that track old dirty man like you.” he kiss my neck and then my collarbone. “Stop,”

“Well that very true. But Anna, I have to say, if I see Sammy Sweetie heart. I’m sorry but I’m so on it.” I turn and looked at him. “What the face for? You know I watch just for her and J ‘WoW’”

“If you go out in the night, hock up with some girl. You will never see life again. You know I didn’t really want to do this in the first place.” I didn’t know what to say to that.

Then there was a knock on the door, “I will get it.” he when to kiss me but I pulled away. He let go and I finish straighten my hair as everyone was coming in our room. “Hey guys, so what are we think of the place?”

“Eh,” I heard Val said. “Where Baby?”

“Bathroom,”

“Hey girl,” she said walking in. “What mater?” I looked at myself and then at her.

“Nothing, I’m just doing my hair. Why?”

“You look piss,” I shock my head; I was piss by what he said but I’m not telling her because I want to have fun.

“You should tease your hair,” Shea said walking in the bathroom. Val and I looked at her as she stands behind Val. “What you should, it will be so cool and you haven’t done it in a while.”

“Okay, the guys will keep themselves busy.” I sat down and she started on my hair. I was never really good at it and I didn’t do all the time.

It toke an hour to do my shoulder length with lost of layer and dark blond with very blond high light hair. Shea had dark brown hair short to and Val. Well it was black on top with purple under it. It when down to the middle of her back, not layer like Shea and I. We finely finish and the guys where happy when we came from the bathroom. Jonnie was shock seeing my hair.

“Are we ready?”

“Hell Yea,” we all yelled and out the door we when. we all walked the blocks and came to the bored walked.

Walking there, I held on to Jonnie's hand because I decide that I was going to put everything behind me. Really the girls where prety on the show when they wheren't dressing like sluts. I didn’t really it like because it was annoying and really I wasn’t the kind of person that likes something so popular. I always when the other way, like My Chemical Romance. So many people I know like Gee or Franky. Me, I like Mikey and Ray. They seem so much sexier but whatever.

“Who want to play games,” Andy asks getting excited. A lot of people where looking up for whatever reason.

“Dude, I will kick your ass in something,” Jonnie said letting go my hand. He slides his arm around my waist and held me closer. “Come on, what if we play the game where you pop the balloons.” Whenever we when to places like this he would act like a kid. It was really cute.

“Your on” I looked at Shea and we just started laughing on how childish our boyfriends where acting. “What? We can to have fun and that what we are going to do. What Baby, you want to play too?”

“No that okay,” Andy kisses Shea and Jonnie kiss the top of my head. They let go of us and ran to the both that had the game they wanted to play. “Zacky, what if you play?”

“I’m saving for my tattoo.” I looked at with smile. He had about five going on to six tattoos. I still haven’t got my first one yet.

“Can I come?”

“Yea, let go now.” I looked at him. I had this big ass smile on my face. I had wanted my tattoo forever but I just never did get it. “Okay, Val and Shea you stay here with them two. If they ask I when to get my tattoo and Baby wanted to watch.”

“Okay,” Val said, they hugged and we started for the other end of the boarded walk.

It was a long walk but I didn’t care because I felt like a little kid with her big brother going to get ice cream or something. Zacky didn’t really talk to me but I knew he was thinking about something. I could tell and I wasn’t sure if I really wanted to ask, I was afraid to hear what he would say. I don’t know why but I was afraid of everything right and that was not me. As we where getting close, my phone when off.

“Hello…oh hey mom…. yea, we made it…yea Jonnie and Andy playing game so Zacky and I when get him a tattoo…. I don’t know…. okay love you too.”

“Mom,” he asks holding the door for me.

“Yea, thanks” we walked up the desk with a girl behind it. Covered in tattoos, she reminded me of Kat from LA ink. “We want to get tattoo,”

“Okay, same time?”

“No, I want to go first and then she,” Zacky said next to me.

“What you getting?” he pulled out a picture of a skull with wings. “Okay and where you like it?” he toke his shirt off and now I know why Val was so in love with this man. His body was so sexy and was so Holy Shit! What was I thinking, this man like my brother and with my best friends.

“ Right here on my chest,” the girl nodded her head.

“And you?” I pulled out the rose that I carry around with me my whole life. It was the rose my mom had tattoo on her upper shoulder for her mother. I don’t know why but I wanted to get it for my mom because she loved it so much and love roses. “Okay where?”

“Ankle,” the girl nodded. “Do you think I could go first?” I looked at her and then Zacky. “Incase the group comes in, its just you they see.”

“Yea,”

“Okay, this way,” the girl got up and we walked to the back of the place. “This is Jack, he will do the both us you.”

“Okay thank you,” I said as she walked away. I got on the table and Zacky sat next to me holding my hand. “It’s going to hurt I know it.”

“Yea but you will be fine, I’m here for you okay.” I nodded and then smiled. The guys started to draw it and had me check it in the mirror. “That looks really good, what you think?”

“I think we should keep going.” I got back on and the guys started to outline it and then he started to color it in. That when there were pain but it wasn’t really bad, to take my mined off it, I would talk to Zacky. Once we where done, they had me look at it. “Oh my god, I…I love it,” I said trying to hold back the treas.

“I love it to, I’m glade you love it.” Zacky kiss my check. “Jonnie. might hate me for it.”

“I don’t care, it’s my body and I wanted this for ever. Now it’s you turn.” Just as the guy started to traces it in black that when everyone walked in. I sat next to Zacky talking to him and I didn’t even relieve they had walked in.

“Hey guys, Val, what do you think?” I looked up and saw her.

“It’s fucking awesome. I want my tattoo but I’m going to wait so my mom doesn’t kill me.”

“That good idea sis,” Shea said standing and looking at the tattoos on the walls. “That a cool one,” she said to Andy. “Jonnie, would you get one?”

“Yea but not now, I want to make sure that my life turn out the way I want it to be when I get it.” he looked over at me and said that. “Anna, you should get yours.”

“Now?” he shocks his head. I got up from being next to Zacky. Val toke my set in heartbeat and I walked over to him. “What if I told you that I did?” he looked at me, looking my body up and down. “Ankle, silly.”

“Let see,” Shea turn and yelled. I looked at him and nodded for me. I pulled my skinny up slowly and pull the tape off. “Holy shit! That fucking awesome.” I looked up at Jonnie and he didn’t say anything.

“I like it,” that all he said.

Once Zacky was done, we when back out on to the boarded walked and played games. I was upset with Jonnie that he wasn’t happy with my tattoo, he knew I wanted. I didn’t understand what the fuck was his problem. The rest night started to suck because we started to fight with each other. I knew this was a bad idea to come here but everyone talked me into it.

When we decided to go back to the hotel, the guys when down to play pool. The girls went swimming and I read a book in my room. I decide that I was going to call my mom and tell her but she didn’t pick up because of work. I wanted to go home now, this trip wasn’t starting to suck and not fun from when it started. I had when to bed around ten and Jonnie came in around two all drunk and lowed as hell.

“Jonnie?” I turn over and got out of bed. “Jonnie what the fuck?”

“Oh your so sexy, I want to do you so fucking bad.” He said falling into my arms. He started to kiss my neck and I felt his lip ring on my neck.

“Come on,” I got him in the bathroom and ready for bed. then I helped him into the bed, I put him on my side of the bed because that was closer to the bathroom. He rolled over with his arms around me and held me into him.

“Anna, I love you.” that was the first time he ever told me those worlds. I didn’t want to say back but I did because I did love him. Just we had one more year of school and he would leave for college. I would be stuck here, I didn’t want myself getting close to him but the last three years almost four, I did.

“I know,”