Status: working on the next chapter

Summer of hell

chapter 51

The next day we had finish the rest of the way, we stop for food couple of times.Jon was getting little unhappy with me keeping him in the car set now. he was sp good up to now. We finely got into California and we had maybe another hour until we where at the house. This was going be great, I couldn’t wait to get out of the car and just see the house.

“I need a smoke,” Jimmy said pulling over to the side of the road and got out. We where so close and he had to fringe stop. Him and the guys where out there talking about something and I kind wanted to know but it wasn’t really my spot. The car was starting to get hot so I open the door on my side.

Jimmy got back in the car, I close the door and sat there, “What where you guys talking about?”

“How we going to load the shit into the house.”

“Oh, it seems more then that.”

“Anna,” he looked at me in the mirror. “It wasn’t okay,” he was a little piss and I didn’t understand what was going on. I txt Val if Zacky was annoyed about something, she had said no.

He turns on to the block and we where finely home, I was so excited to be here. He pulled into the driveway and Syn and Johnny had come out all happy to see us. I got out taking Jon with me. Jimmy hugged the guys and then came over to me to hold Jon. He toke my hand and we walked to the back of this big house. it was so nice in the front yard but then we came to a house off of it which was ours. He turn, open the door and walked in.

“What do you think?” I walked in and it was so big. The ceiling was high and so it made it big, he had furniture already in it. it was a nice color, the walls where white. “Well?”

“I love it,”

“Come see the kitchen.” There was a little doorway from the living room to the kitchen and bedrooms.

“Oh it’s so big.” The kitchen had a little dinning area. Jimmy had got furniture pretty much for the whole house. Except our and Jon's bedrooms because I really like my bed. The kitchen had a big island that had a sink in it and the counter space around. There were French doors that lead out to the pool that didn’t have a gate. I was little nerves with Jon. “Jimmy you did good job on the house,”

“Well thank you, really all Matt. Come look at the bedrooms.” We walked out of the kitchen and there where two bedroom and one had already with baby toys and there was bath between both rooms. ThenJon’s room was, it had light blue walls with music on the edges instead if trucks and cars.

“Awe, he going love it.” I turn and looked at him. “You’re a great person and dad.” I kissed him. I was starting to think little of Jimmy not being the dad. Jimmy was doing every thing a father would do. “Lets see our room.” he toke me across the hall and it was our room.

The room was one really big; our furniture would look really small. Maybe that why he got big furniture to fit the room that match our bed. The walls where a maroon color with dark cherry furniture. Then I when in to the bathroom and I thought I was going to fucking die. There was jetted bath tube and then a stand up shower, with his and her sinks. I couldn’t believe he was doing this and I thought it was all way too much.

“What you think baby?”

“It’s all wonderful but it’s not me.” I sat on the side of the tube.

-Jimmy-

Oh when she saw the house, worlds could not say what was on her face. She light up and it was great. I hadn’t seen her like this scent, I guess never. Yea when she had Jon but she was little upset with how thing where going on at the time. when we got to our room, I had let her walk in on her own and stay outside. then she when into the bathroom and I thought she was going to die. I stood in the doorway with Jon in my arms smiling at her.

“What you think baby?”

“It’s wonderful but it’s not me.” she sat down and I looked at her. I was so confused on what she meant by this. “Jimmy, I love you and I love the house but this is not me. This house is not me. The big rooms and this bathroom, no.”

“Anna, what you talking about? You want to live in a small house with so many people?”

“Yes, because it’s the three of us and that it.”

“Really you,” in so many ways I was hurt. All I wanted to do was give her a better home and spend the rest of my life with her because that made us happy. I want kids with her many years down the road. I walked over and hand Jon to her and walked out to help the guys.

I was starting to see that she wasn’t looking at me as this father. I was just a boyfriend to her and it will all change. I helped the guys move Zacky shit into the basement where him and Val where living. They had their own little home set up down there. They where going to get married and we all knew it. When we got Anna’s stuff and mine into the house. We sat out by the pool and had a smoke. It was really nice sitting there and seeing the beach on the other side of the pool.

“What does Anna think of the house,” I looked at Matt. “What?”

“She loved until she got to our bathroom.” He looked at me little odd. “It’s not her kind of home. She rather go live in a run down piece of shit house.”

“Dude, she will get use to it don’t worry.”

“Man, I worked to dam hard for this. We are going in to make a third album and I don’t need this shit. Yea, she doesn’t know we been working on it but still.”

“Yea, I know. Melody talking to me about marriage I keep pushing it off.”

“I’m not even going there with Anna. Her and I talked about that; we are going put it off for a year. When thing clam down around here, you know.”

“Yea, with all she been throw. Your better off.”

“Hey Jimmy, your mom here,” Johnny said sticking his head out the door. I put out my smoke and walked in the house.

-Anna-

I felt bad for telling Jimmy this wasn’t my place, yea it wasn’t but I need give it time. Matt and him did a lot to make sure us girls where happy with this place. Syn was in Jon’s room putting the crib together for me. I was going leave my bed to do for Jimmy when he came back.

“Thank Syn,” I walked in. he looked at me, “I mean Bri.”

He laughs and then smiled, “Anything for you, so Jimmy seem little piss.”

“Yea, that my fault.”

“How?”

“I told him this home wasn’t for me. That I would rather live in a shitie house but that what I grow up in. But have to remember that he put time into this and I have to get use to it, you know.”

“Yea, and you will love it as time goes over. Just go long with him right now, he starting to stress out right now.”

“Why?”

“A lot going on,” Why did it take Syn to tell me that Jimmy was under stress right now. I knew there was something he wasn’t telling be back when he pulled over on the road. If he thought he was going keep shit from me now because we are here. I had other news for that man; there where to many dam people around now.

After Syn was finish putting the bay’s bed together for me. I had set his thing up so I could hear him if I’m not in the house. I when out by the pool and I saw Matt, Zacky and the two girls there talking. I had gone over and I didn’t see how beautiful everything was until I sat and looked. Oh this place was more like dream then a home for me but time will go on when it will feel like home. We where all talking and I looked in the house and I saw Jimmy talking to someone and he wasn’t looking really happy with them.

“Matt, who Jimmy talking to?”

"An odd friend,” Zacky said before Matt could get a world in.

“Oh, I didn’t know he was excepting anyone.”

“He kind wasn’t, it wont be good to go in.” he looked as if he was going hit them, he was getting really mad, “What do you think of the new place?”

“It feels unreal ans going have get use to. Where you guys staying in this house?”

“We have our own little apartment in the basement. It kind cool, you know.” Val said sitting on Zacky lap. Jimmy came out all piss and I looked at him and then at Val.

“Yea, I know what you mean. Having the house is going be nice, with Jon. He has his own space for his toys.”

“Matt, you guys have beers?”

“Yea, here man,” Matt handed Jimmy a beer and he sat next to me. he put his hand out for me to take it and I debated with myself. He lend next to me and close so no one could hear and whisper, “What wrong?”

I looked at him and smiled. I lend to his ear and whisper, “We will talk about this in the house.” he looked at me almost cold and sat back taking drink of the beer. I when on talking with everyone, I heard Jon cried and had to get him. I got up and Jimmy was behind me.

“Okay what going on?” he close the door behind us and I walked to Jon’s room. “Anna, what the hell going on?”

“Jimmy, you keeping something from me?” he stood in the door way as I change the baby. “Are you keeping secret from me?”

“No,”

“Really, I was talking to Bri and he said you where under stress with a lot. Okay I understand we just moved across the country. I’m going have to get use to the house, that my own thing but you. You have odd friend over and I didn’t know.”

“Anna, it was my frigen mother. Wanted to come by to make my life a living hell. You know I don’t want to fight with you. So you think whatever the fuck you want to think in that pretty head of yours.” He turns and walked out of the room. Oh why do I let him get to me? He can be such an ass sometime, we wheren’t here a day and we where fighting.

“Jimmy,” I yelled after him. “Jimmy!” he turn and looked at me, “I want to talk about this. If this what our life is going be like here then I’m moving back.” He looked at me, “We aren’t here a fucking day and we are already fighting, for what?”

“No, I wont let our life be like this. I don’t want you to move back, you will like here just give it a chance. I’m sorry for getting mad,” he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. Looked at me and then kissed me.

“I’m sorry for yelling at you, I don’t want to be like my parents.”

“I know, come on. Let make this place like home.” We walked into our bedroom. we started to unpack.

The night when on, Val and Melody had made dinner, we when over and sat with them. It was really nice; the girl showed me around the house and Val was excited to show me the basement. It was really cute; it had living room, nice size kitchen and two bedrooms. Next to the apartment was a studio for the guys to work on music, which I thought, was going be awesome. When we got back to the kitchen, the guys had cleaned the table and where outside drinking with a firer going. Zacky had Jon in his arms, he was going make a good dad. We left the guys out there to be guys and us girl bond while we hung in the living room talking.