Status: working on the next chapter

Summer of hell

chapter 54

Anna spent a full week in the hospital. The day before she came home, I had to go around the house looking for whatever she cut herself with but I didn’t fine it. I when around the big house asking who was there that night that everything happens. And who cleaned up the bathroom and what happen with the raisers. It turn out that Melody had clean the room and throw them out. I was just happy they where out of my dam home.

That night, I had Jon, sleep with me, yea I wasn’t really for it but I wanted to make he was okay. The next day, I had got him dress and ready for the day. I put him in Anna’s favorite outfit for when she came home. Val and Zacky where going to take him out to do some food shopping. I gave her money to pick up couple of thing for her. t was around lunch when I headed over to the hospital to see her. I walked in the room with a sandwich and we sat to have lunch with one another.

“Miss, Anna?” the doctor came in the room. She looked up from her cup as he stood at the foot of her bed. “You clear to go but there are something I would like to talk to you and your husband about.”

“He my boyfriend,” she said it really fast and couldn’t just go a long with it.

“Well, you two live together?” we both nodded. “I would like Anna to go and talk to someone. I saw on her arms and other parts of her body marks and I want to make sure everything is okay?”

“Yes, I will make sure that she will.” I got up and shook the doctor’s hand. As soon as he walked out of the room and I looked at her. “Baby, you are coming home.” She had this massive small on her face.

“Yay,” she finish eating and then I helper out of bed and dress. “Hey, you think we can, when we get home?”

“Sure,” I smiled and then kissed those lips that I missed for awhile. I grabbed her bag and then I toke her hand and we walked out together. “Hey can you do something for me?” she looked at me, “Can you make sure the next time we come it’s because we are married and having a kid?”

“Ha, I will do my best.” I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her as we walked out of that place. “I know you have drug problem and I want to get help for it if you want to have kids.”

“Deal,” she had the biggest smile on her face. When we got to the car, I helped her in and then I when around to get it in. As I started the car this song came on that I have heard in a long time. It started like this, “Your hazel green tint eyes watching every move I make.
And that feeling of doubt, it's erased.
I'll never feel alone again with you by my side.” I was shock as to hear this song.

At the end of the song, Anna had turn and looked at me. “Who is that?”

I smiled at her, “Why?”

“I really like that song.”

“It’s warmness of the soul by this band. You know the guys really good,” she looked at me so confuse on what I was saying. I loved it, “Babe, that me, Zacky, Bri and Matt.”

“What about Johnny?”

“Ha, Johnny wasn’t with us yet. I have the album at the house you want to listen to it.”

“Yea, why didn't you tell me before?"

Because I wanted to make sure you still liked.” I sweetly smiled at her. We drove down the main high way home and it was a nice ride. She asked about the band and I told her.

-Anna-

I always knew that Jimmy was in a band but I didn’t know that he was working on his third album. As soon as we got home, no one was around and it was just Jimmy and I. It was kind of nice just the two of us, he helped me out of the car and into the house. I head to our bedroom and when to the bathroom, I looked around. For the life of me, I had blacked out because I don’t remember anything that happens. I do know I was upset with Jimmy and then that was it.

“Babe?”

“In here,” I move the door a little. “Did I block out?” I turn and looked at him.

“What do you remember?”

“Waking up in the hospital calling for you.”

“Yea,” he walked over and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I jumped up to wrap my lags around his waist. “I thought we listen,” I cut him off with a kiss. I kissed down to his ear and then nibble on it. I always knew how to get him in the mood, “Oh babe, yea?” I didn’t have to say a word. He turn around and when over to the bed throwing me down on it.

That afternoon was one of the best once we had. In the end, he got chocolate; whip cream and my favorite, strawberries. It was nice having sex in the middle of the day and not worrying about the baby getting up or anything. When it was time for Jon to come home, Val had called but by then we where just lying in the bed watching my favorite movie The Note Book. I wanted that for when I got that age and I hope it was Jimmy with me.

“Hello,” I heard Val yell walking into the house. I got out of bed grabbing one of Jimmy shirts and pants. He pause the movie and put on some boxer shorts on. I walked out of the room, ready to see my baby. “Hey, how are we feeling today?”

“Better now,” I walked over and taking my baby. “Oh I missed you,” I kiss him on the check.

“How everything going?” I looked at her and smiled. “Oh, you have me watch your kids so,”

“Well thank you for watching him.” she laughed. “No, I think this is going to help us now. Also him and I talked about getting help for our self in the car today.” We walked into the kitchen so I could put away the food and make Jon a bottle.

“Well happy you two are talking this out and everything. The one thing is, Jimmy want to know how it started.”

“I know,” I didn’t have to look at her. “He said something to me a couple of times, once I talk to someone then I will see if I should tell. It’s not like him and I are married and we,”

“Hey Val, oh hey buddy,” Jimmy said walking in. he toke the baby, throwing him in the air making him laugh. “What you girls talking about?”

“Nothing,” I finish making the bottle and handed it to Jimmy. “He getting big,” I looked up at Jimmy and smiled at him. “Come on, let me get dress and we will go out somewhere.”

“Well, Zacky wanted to go out. Just the four of us?” I looked at Jimmy and then Jon.

“I have to see if someone can,”

“No fear the Uncle J is here,” Johnny said coming into the house. We all turned and looked at him laughing our asses off. “What?”

“Nothing short shit,” Jimmy walked out off the room with the baby.

“So Johnny, what bring you here?” I when back to put thing away and then sat next to Val at the table as Johnny talked to us.

“My babysitting signal where going off.” he had Val and I on the floor laughing so dam hard. “No, Zacky told me you where home and he wanted to take you out tonight but the baby. So I told him I would watch him for you.”

“That great,” Val jumped out of the chair. “I will go pick something out, we leave around six.” She ran out of the house all excited.

“Um, I have to talk to Jimmy. I trusted you with him but I don’t know if Jimmy want to go out tonight. Knowing it my first night home and,”

“Anna,” he said cutting me off. “Go out and have fun, we all know how you guys need this.” He smiled. Johnny was really nice, the guys do give him a lot of shit but he was only one I could talk to.

“Okay, I should go and talk to him then.” We both got up and before Johnny could leave, I hade to give him a hug.

“Happy your home,” I nodded my head on his shoulder. He pulled away and he whipped away the tears that were coming. “Don’t cry, your home and safe now.” he hugged me one last time before walking out of the house.

I turn and head into the living room, seeing Jimmy on the floor with Jon on his stomach. He was trying to go and it was so cute, it was time like this that I was happy that I made it throw my stupid mistakes. Jimmy had looked up and saw me standing there and I smiled at him. He waved for me to come over by them, I sat on the couch where they where lying.

“What going on?” Jimmy looked up at me.

“Oh Zacky and Val wanted us to go out with them for dinner. Johnny said that he would Jon, if you want to go." Jon looked up at me and gave me the biggest smile. “I can tell them that we want to stay in tonight.”

“You want to go?” I looked at him and shrugged. “ I think it would be good for us to go out.”

“Okay,” I was making faces at Jon and he giggling. “I will let Johnny know that he can watch Jon tonight.” I got off the couch when Jimmy held my leg.

“What wrong,” I slowly turned and looked at him so I didn’t fall. “Anna,” he got up and walked around the baby. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in, “Babe, what a mater?”

“I want to go out with them but then I want to spend time with Jon. I had just got home and I miss my baby.”

“I know” he pulled close to his body and I rest my head on his chest. “Don’t cry, it will be a fun night. Then tomorrow you, me and Jon will have lunch together.”

“Lunch?”

“Yea, the scheduling for studio time was little crazy. We kept pushing it because we wheren’t sure when you where going to be home. I wanted to be there and,”

“Jimmy, that sweet of you. It’s okay, I will be okay. You will call when you want to have lunch tomorrow and we will go out or I will bring lunch for everyone,” I cut him off, pulling away to look at him.

“Your okay with this?”

“Jimmy, when you got in the car and they played your song. I got to see how happy you where about your work. Then I got to listen to more and it was stupid of me to be jalousie over something you done long before I came into your life.”

‘I love you,”

“I love you too,” I got on my toes and kissed him.

We let go so I could go talk to Johnny and I had saw Zacky out on the back porch. I had let him know that we where going to go out with him and I was excited. I when into the house looking for Johnny, I wasn’t sure where he was. I looked in the kitchen; living room and then I head up the stars to his room. On the way I had walked pass Brian’s room and I heard him talking. I stood in the doorway looking at him; I didn’t get how he didn’t see me. He was the only person I haven’t seen yet today.

“Yea, I’ll let the guys know. I think that they would like it if you helped on some of the songs. Yea, love you too,” Bri said hanging up the phone. He turns and saw me stand there; he didn’t say a word or give me a smile.

“You mad?” he didn’t say a word to me. “Bri, what did I do?” he grabbed his phone and walked pass me out his door.

I stood there as he walked away from me, “Don’t take it personally,” I turn and saw Melody coming up the stars. “He, umm get like that when one of his brother are hurt or upset.” I looked at her and smiled.

“Thanks, so he not going talk to me for awhile that cool.” I looked down at the floor and then backed at her, “Have you seen Johnny?”

“Yea, he out front on the phone.”

“Oh thanks,” I when to walked pass her.

She gently grabbed my arm and I looked at her, “He will get over it,” she smiled at me, “Happy to see you're okay.” I hugged her and then when on looking for Johnny. I when down the stars and out the front door, there he was with Matt just talking.

I told Johnny what was going on and how if he was up to watching Jon then he could. Matt wanted to help because Melody was going out with her sister that I didn’t know she had. I didn’t care if Matt was there or not, I had faith in Johnny. Really it was all up to Johnny for Matt to be there.