Status: working on the next chapter

Summer of hell

chapter 9

I wake up looking around, Jonnie was next to me and I knew I was in his bed. I grabbed my phone and saw that it was four in the morning. I knew I wasn’t in the hotel that I was at his house. I when to step off the bed and saw that there was someone sleeping there. I decide to stay on the bed and wake up Jonnie. I shook him a little and that didn’t work so I tried something that I knew that would get him up a kiss.

“Hey,” he said again my lips. He turning over not breaking the kiss, he slides his arm behind me. “How long have you been up?”

“Not that long, what happen?” he looked at me. “Why are we all here? I was going have the girls over my house.”

“Anna, honey, you cant go home.” I looked at him like I didn’t know. I did know but I was hoping it wasn’t true. I wanted it to be all a bad dream, the trip, the fight and my mom. “Anna, your mom was.”

“No, Jonnie lie to me please! I don’t want to,”

“Anna, you decide that we should all come here because of how big the place is.”

“Thank you,” I said resting my head on his chest. “Jonnie, don’t leave me.”

“I would never,” then that when I fell back asleep.

-Shea-

It was about noon and Baby wasn’t up yet. Zacky had told us about her waking up in the middle of the night. Now Jonnie doesn’t want to leave her side until she up. That we should act like nothing happen but that the hard part because the cop is coming back to question her.

“Hey,” I sat on the couch with my coffee watching the news about Baby’s mom. “You still piss?” I looked over to see who was talking.

“Wow, you’re nice. My best friend’s mom just died and all you can think of is your self. I can’t believe you.”

“Sorry but you and I need to talk. I know what I did was wrong.”

“Do you know what you did?” he just looked at me. “You have no fucking clue, you should just go home now.” I turn my attain back to the tv.

“Hey,” I heard Baby walk in the living room. I turn on to vh1 or something so she didn’t see what I had. “Sleep well?”

“Yea, you?” she shook her head no and sat next to me. “Okay?” she shrug and rest her head on my shoulder. “Want to talk?”

“No, there nothing I have to say.”

Then there was a knock on the door and Val came walking throw, “Got it.” she open it. Baby and I watch tv. “Um, well she not in the right state to talk about anything right now… No not covering up for anything. Just think you should give her some splace to greave over her mother okay.” then we heard the door slam. “Those dam cops.” She sat next to Baby.

“They do get annoying after awhile. Baby, you want something?”

“No, but bring everyone in for me.” I nodded and when to the kitchen and told the guys to go to the living room. We all sat around and looked her; I had never seen her so tired. “I want to go back to the house as soon as they let me. I want to clean it up and then see what will happen next.” We all looked at her like she was nuts but I was going to support her even if I didn’t think it was a good idea.

“Okay,” Zacky said.

“I got your back,” I stood up out of the chair next to Zacky. Then each person in the room got up but Jonnie. No one didn’t say a word; we looked at him and just as Baby was going to say something she stops.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea but I will be side you throw this all.” everyone side in relief, we saw two different people now then we ever did. Something happen before the death and now the death brought them to a whole different leave.

For Andy and I, we didn’t talk about us at all. I was more worried if Baby was going brake down, which one of us will run to her side. When will she have enough of cleaning and want to drop everything and leave.

-Anna-

Once everyone was with me on cleaning my house, I had Zacky go over and talk to the cop. I wanted them to be done if they had couple more questions I would answer but that would be it. I wasn’t trying to put my mother death away from me; I still was still in shock about it. I just need to do something keep my mine off it. I went up to Jonnie's room and pulled out my skinny and one of his tops. He wouldn’t care, I always wear his clothes.

“Sure about this,” I turn and saw Val standing in the doorway looking at me. “You sure, you can bring yourself back there?”

“No, but I need to. I need to do it for her and for me. I…I,” I sat down on the bed. Ready to cry but held it all back.

“No one say that you had to be okay today. It’s okay for you to walk around the house like a zombie and be all depress. I’m happy your not but if that the was you need cope with this then fine. But Shea and I here for you no mater what.” She sat down next to me and just held me. That what I need the most out of this was to be held. We didn’t move until five mints later and someone walked in.

“Are we okay?” we let go wiping our tares.

“Yea,” Val said looking at the door as Zacky walked in. “So what going on?”

“They need to talk to Baby and then we can have the house. They think it a little odd that we, well she want to clean the house just the day after.”

“Their fucking assholes,” I said getting up from the bed. I fix my make up and head down star but before I left the room I turn to look at them. “Can you guys come with me?”

“Oh course,” they said at the same time. the three of us when down and the cops sat on the couch waiting for me.

“Hello,” I said shacking hands and looking at them.

“Hello Anna, this my partner Joe. He helping me with the case, we have some question and then we be out of your way.”

“Okay,” I sat in the chair across from them with Zacky and Val on each side of me.

“Your mother, was she ever in any trouble that you know of? The law or money, anything?”

“No, my mom was a good, hard working women. She always wanted to do good for me and make sure I got what I need in life. Money was little tight and I had to work to help bring some in. But then just a week or two she started working more hours in the hospital.”

“Your father?”

“Well he when to jail for beating my mom up when I was younger. That the only thing I know about but I did hear he had more chargers against him. I don’t know much about him.”

“Did your mother keep you from him?”

“No, well growing up yes because what he did but then I got older she wanted me to see him and I told her no.”

“You know how long he was in jail for?” I shock my head at them. “Your father side of the family, you see them?”

“Parents are dead and sister moved out of state when she sound out that he beat his wife.”

“Okay, well thank you very much” they both got up and Zacky saw them to the door. I sat back in my chair relief that it was over now. I realize I didn’t know much about my father and I didn’t want to know him now.

“You okay?”

“Yea, I guess. They just make me feel sick to my stomach. That all, going to lay down for a little.” I gave her a hug and then got up to go lay down on Jonnie’s bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it toke so long to post, i kind forgot i was writing a story lol