Status: Hiatus. Laptop is broke :(

Teenage Dream

Meet The New Photographer

The next morning, Nicole got up incredibly early and instantly went in to model mode: Coffee, shower, makeup, outfit, hair, call the photographer, leave.

She decided it would probably be a good idea if she brought Jess with, seeing as if she found out Nicole had gone to a shoot without her, she would flip.

As Jess was taking her shower and getting herself ready, Nicole went downstairs in to the kitchen to call Mark to have him call the photographer because she didn’t have his number.

He wished her luck and reminded her of the location and who the photographer was. She said her thank yous and wished him luck shooting another model that she could hear in the background.

“So there’s usually only one reason why we get up at the ass crack of dawn,” Jess said coming in to the kitchen and grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge.

Nicole hung up her phone. “Mark called asking if I could fill in for someone today,” She explained.

Jess’s eyes went wide. “So that’s why Zack started freaking out.”

Nicole nodded. “I was going to explain to him who it was, but I got scared.”

“SO YOU LET HIM THINK IT WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND!?” Jess shrieked.

“I didn’t mean to!”

“Nikki! Now he’s on a rampage because he really likes you.”

“I know.”

“What the hell Nikki. What. The. Hell.”

Nicole sighed, running her fingers loosely through her hair. “I don’t know Jess.”

She gave her a look of disapproval before glancing over at the clock on the stove. “We better go. You’re going to be late.”

Silently, Nicole grabbed her car keys and another bottle of water out of the fridge, heading out the front door and locking it behind them, taking off for the photo shoot.

She followed the directions that both the GPS and Jess were shouting at her. Yes, just the GPS would have been sufficient enough, but Jess felt the need to repeat whatever it said a few notches louder.

Nicole pulled her BMW in the empty space, setting it in park and reaching around to grab her ‘photo shoot’ bag.

“Why?” Jess asked, referring to her Ed Hardy bag that Nicole slung over her shoulder. She shook her head and got out of the car, locking it behind her.

Together, they walked in to the huge building, wandering about for a minute until they found the room that they were supposed to be at.

Nicole assumed that she was first to arrive because the only other people in the room were the set crew and the photographer.

“You must be Nicole,” A man with short bleach blonde, spiked hair said, coming at her with a welcoming hand. “I’m Nick. I’m so glad Mark could get a hold of you to come in today!”

“Oh it’s not problem,” She smiled sweetly, taking his hand and shaking it.

“Our last model just quit on us,” He explained. “But now that you’re here, this will probably get more press release than if she would have done it.”

Nicole nodded, letting her eyes wander around the set. “Oh! I’m so sorry!” Nicole said. “This is my friend Jessica. She models too,” She introduced. Jess took his hand and shook it as well.

“It’s nice to meet you both.”

A woman with dark black hair walked over and whispered something to Nick and he nodded.

“Nicole, they’re ready for you in hair and make up. The others should be arriving soon,” Nick said, looking down at his shiny Rolex watch. “Do you want any music on?”

Nicole looked over and Jess and she clearly got the message. While Nicole went to get her hair and make up done in the next room, Jess dug through Nicole’s Ed Hardy bag and pulled out her ipod, shuffling through her music to find her playlist that she created for when she was being photographed.

“The party has arrived!”

Jess turned around from the stereo system to be faced with none other than Jimmy Sullivan.

“Jim—“ She shouted, but cut herself off knowing that Nicole had no idea who she was shooting with today.

Jimmy raised his brow at the petit brunette, shrugging it off and wrapping her in a hug. “I misssed youuuuu!” He sang, picking her up and spinning her around in a tiny circle.

“It’s been like a few hours!” She laughed as he set her back down on her feet. Soon he was joined by the whole crew.

“What are you doing here?” Matt asked, happy to see Jess there, but awfully confused.

She smiled nervously up at him. “Uh, it’s a long story.”

“I’ve got time,” He assured her.

“Well,” She sighed. “Here’s the condensed version…”

She went on to explain how her and Nicole are models and how Nicole is a famous superstar in the fashion world. Matt nodded here and there when he understood something, but he needed a minute for all of this to sink in. By the time Jess got to the part about moving to California because Nicole wanted a ‘break’, Zacky, Johnny, Brian, and Jimmy were all listening to her talk, interested in these girls now.

“So if you’re here, are you taking the pictures with us?” Matt asked, secretly hoping she would say yes.

She frowned. “Unless the photographer wants me, no.”

“Then who’s doing it with us?”

Jess smiled, seeing Nicole in the doorway to the hair and makeup room.

“I am.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Nicole & Jess
Nicole's Modeling Outfit

I think today is going to be a nap day.
Fuck French homework.

REV