Status: Hiatus. Laptop is broke :(

Teenage Dream

Flash, Flash, Flash, Photography

“Alright! Let’s go people!” Nick shouted. Matt, Johnny, and Zacky were all standing on the backdrop waiting for Jimmy and Brian to join them. But those two were off in their own world, laughing and giggling like little school girls in the corner.

“Hey Yo fuckfaces!” Jess shouted. The looked at her with blank faces.

“Care to join us today?”

The whispered something to each other before taking their places on the back drop. Nick kept shouting at them, telling them to change their facial expressions, but it became pretty clear that Nicole was going to have to work hard with these boys.

“Alright, Nicole, I want you to come do a group shot with them and then singles with all of the guys,” the photographer directed. She nodded and did a quick check in the mirror before joining them for the group shots.

The photographer instructed the guys to do whatever it was they wanted since it was all about them. So, Matt picked up Nicole and held her midsection while Brian and Jimmy supported her legs and Zacky and Johnny held on to her head.

A huge smile was plastered on her face as the camera continued to flash and she kept on laughing.

This was definitely the most fun shoot she had ever done with a band.

“One more,” He said, snapping the last group frame. The man sitting behind the computer held his thumbs, signaling to the photographer that he was finished.

“Let’s have Mr. Sanders go first,” The photographer said. He and Nicole nodded waiting for the others to clear out.

Once they did, Matt and Nicole stood as if they were taking homecoming pictures, with his chest pressed against her back. The only difference between homecoming pictures and the photo shoot pictures were the faces that he and Nicole were making. They ranged from sticking their tongues out, to the universal symbol for ‘rock on’.

Next up was Johnny’s turn. He walked on to set wearing a pair of aviators and holding a beer in his hand. Nicole rolled her eyes.

Real professional. She thought, trying to keep her comments to herself.

Unlike the frames with Matt, her and Johnny acted like best buds, cracking jokes and laughing with each other. The photographer said he loved the natural chemistry between them and how they could act like real people.

Jimmy posed next, doing almost the same as Johnny with the jokes. Though he picked up Nicole a couple times and gave her a piggy back ride around the backdrop, all while the photographer was snapping pictures and yelling at them.

Brian followed next, bringing Nicole one of his prized fedoras for her to wear. Together they acted like ‘gangstas’, even making the photographer himself chuckle a bit. Their final shot ended with them back to back, arms crossed over their chests and sneering towards the camera.

“VENGEANCE! You’re up!”

He grunted and got up from his spot on the couch next to Jess and Matt. Nicole looked over at those two and saw how cozy they were getting. She smiled and made a mental note to get them together, though that wouldn’t be a hard task to accomplish.

When Nicole turned back to face Zacky, feeling a sense of anger wash over her. But mixed with this anger was a feeling in the pit of her stomach that she just couldn’t get over. Seeing him in that blue and white plaid button up shirt with the top three buttons undone, exposing his tattooed chest and his hair slightly spiked, made that feeling only intensify inside of her.

“Give me your worst,” The photographer said, getting in position.

Casually, Nicole draped her arm over Zacky’s shoulder, trying to recreate the previous two frames with Johnny and Jimmy, going for that ‘friendly’ vibe.

However, Zacky had other intentions.

After he had taken the picture, Zacky quickly put his arm around her waist, twisting her body so that her chest was pressed right in to his side. She was a little shocked by this action, not that it was awkward, but because it happened so fast that she wasn’t expecting it.

The photographer didn’t seem to like that new position and Nicole desperately wanted to please him with these last frames. To do so, she spun around in front of Zacky and pushed her chest up, her breasts flushed up against his front so that when he looked down, that was all he saw.

She turned her head towards the camera and smiled, hinting a different emotion with her eyes.

“I love that Nikki! Give me more!”

She smiled, knowing exactly how to impress him. Not only did her next move include that, but it also added a bit of vengeance.

Yet again, Zacky had other plans.

He held her in a ballroom dance like pose, dipping her backwards and staring straight in to her eyes. Every emotion, thought, all of it, was crystal clear right now.

“Beautiful!” The photographer exclaimed. “We got it!”

As the crew began to clap for one another, Zacky still held Nicole in that same pose, inching their faces closer together and finally making contact with her lips, pouring his whole heart out to her with one simple kiss.

It felt like an eternity for both of them, but it only last a mere second in reality.

He brought her back to her feet, which were now shaking and stood her up, leaving her breathless.
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt bad for the last one being short.
So I posted more.

REV