Status: Hiatus. Laptop is broke :(

Teenage Dream

Is There Really Another Option?

A week had passed since the photo shoot and movie night back at Matt’s house where Zacky almost confessed his love for Nicole.

Well, in that sense anyway.

This morning, Nicole got a call from one of her long time friends from the first modeling agency that hired her. She invited her and Jess to a black tie event in Las Vegas were former models of the agency would speak to the upcoming stars about how Minx Modeling Industries changed them.

With a little encouragement, she got her friend to book Nicole a suite on the top floor of the Palms hotel.

A Sky Villa to be exact.

Nicole insisted on helping pay for some of the reservations and gowns that each of the girls were going to need, but the woman kept telling her no, saying that the agency would be more than happy to pay for all of it if she promised to just show up.

Free trip to Vegas?
Fuck yeah!

“Everything’s all set up Nicole, just go up to the front desk when you get there.”

Nicole nodded. After twney minutes of arguing with her friend, they had reached a conclusion. Nicole would pay for the gas money to drive there and back from Vegas while the agency would pick up the tab for everything else.

Yes, that did include strippers.

And booze.

And damages to the hotel rooms.

“We’ll see you on Friday,” The woman smiled.

“Can’t wait,” Nicole grinned, hanging up with the agency.

She set her phone down on the table next to the couch she was seated on and turned off the TV she was barely paying attention to. She took in a lung full of air and proceeded to scream as loud as she could.

“JESSICA! GET YOUR COTTON TAIL AND SEQUINS! WE’RE GOING TO VEGAS!”

She heard the door fly open upstairs and Jess’s footsteps thunder down the stair case. “We’re what?

“Going to Vegas baby,” Nicole repeated with a huge smile. Jess’s eyes went wide.

“I thought that’s what you said, but I wasn’t sure. Oh my gosh! We’re going to the city that never sleeps!” She stopped to catch her breath, and let her thoughts get caught up as well. “Wait, what are we going there for?”

“My first modeling agency wants us to speak at some event their holding. I pay for the gas to get there and they’ll pay for everything else.”

“HOLY SHIT! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?”

Nicole nodded, biting her lip and trying to hold in her laughter as Jess’s eyes got even wider, if that was even possible.

“And!” Nicole exclaimed, holding up her hand. “That’s not even the best part!” She paused for dramatic effect and to make Jess squirm a little more to know what it was.

“The lovely friends we’ve made are coming too.”

Cue ear piercing screaming coming from the little brunette.

“FUCK! I’M CALLING MATT!” She shouted, spinning on her heels and racing back up the stairs. A crash followed not too soon afterwards and Nicole knew that Jess probably dove on to the bed for her phone like she always does when she receives great news.

Nicole giggled and reached for her phone again, scrolling through her contacts. She pressed the green button and brought it up to her ear.

“Why hello there,” The smooth talking dark haired, green-eyed man answered.

“Hi Zacky,” She said, giggling like a little kid. “I have some news.”

“You’re not a zombie are you?”

“As cool as that would be, no.”

“So then what’s this great news?”

“How do you feel about spending a four day trip with me in Vegas?”

She heard him drop something on the side of the line, followed by a few whispered curse words. “Shit, are you serious?”

“You, me, and the motley crew darling.”

“When?”

“Tomorrow night we drive there, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, we hang out there, Tuesday we drive back. You in?”

He sighed and hesitated before answering her again. “I don’t know …. I’m sort of broke at the moment thanks to Synyster Gates,” He said as if that name were evil.

“Zacky, don’t worry about money. I’ve got it all planned out.”

“Nic—“

“Just say yes. Please?”

“Do I really have another option other than to hang out with a gorgeous girl in Vegas?”

“Nope, which is why you need to get packing so I can make some more phone calls.”

“I will see you tomorrow night then,” He smiled.

She laughed. “Bye Vee.”

“Bye Nikki.”

She hung up quickly, only to scroll through her contacts and repeat the conversation with the others, all without a doubt willing to come to Vegas with her and Jess.
♠ ♠ ♠
Random Fact: I will be dancing in Vegas on my 22nd birthday to Scream with my best friend Jenna.

REV