Status: Hiatus. Laptop is broke :(

Teenage Dream

Johnny Christ's Wearing Nothing But A Cowboy Hat

“Now do I get to see if your boobs are fake or not?” Zacky practically blurted out.

A coy smile spread across Nicole’s cheeks. “I suppose you can test your theories out…”

“Finally,” He breathed out. “Now I can stop picturing Johnny naked with that stupid cowboy hat on.”

“Why would you be doing that?” Nicole laughed.

“To prevent any unwanted boners from stabbing you in the back while you wrote your little speech there miss,” He said as a matter of factly.

Nicole continued to laugh and checked the time on her phone as she shut down her Mac book. She stood up, bending over on purpose in front of him to collect her belongings. “Well there Mr. Vengeance, we have an hour until your tuxes arrive for your fittings.” She turned around and leaned in close next to his ear. “And I’m sure you don’t want those pants to be too tight on you either.”

A light blush appeared on Zacky’s rather tan skin. Nicole stood back up and walked in to the room that they were sharing for the weekend with Zacky trailing hot on her heels.

Zacky had already locked the door behind them and Nicole giggled. “Jesus Baker. Let me put my shit away!”

He growled in response and impatiently awaited her to be done. When she buckled the last buck on her laptop bag, Zacky pounced on her, practically throwing her to the bed, but still being gentle about it.

“Someone’s been thinking dirty lately,” Nicole noted, running her fingers down his clothed chest that hovered above her.

“I’m not the only one,” He smirked. “I heard you and Jess talking.”

“Those were her plans with Matt,” Nicole smirked back. “Mine that I have that involve you are far more intricate.”

“Oh really now?”

“Yes really,” She said with a half smile, grabbing on to his collar, forcing his lips upon hers.

She never really could get enough of that feeling of his snakebites against her skin. She loved it. The way to coolness melted against her skin and how he used it to his advantage, knowing that his piercings were a weakness to her.

Gently, he bit her lower lip, asking her to part them so that he could let his tongue find her own.

With every kiss, Nicole’s breath became shallower. Her body heat rose and her heart nearly beat right out of her chest. Sure she and Zacky had made out a time or two before, but none of them were anything compared to this.

Only because Nicole knew that she was going to have to make it up to him afterwards.

“Nic,” He said breathlessly, pulling away from her lips momentarily. Her eyes glazed over with lust met his as she lazily draped her arms around his neck while he kept most of his body weight off of her, holding himself up on his forearms for the time being.

“Hmm?”

“You’re on birth control, right?”

She nodded. “Why?”

“If we keep going like this, I don’t know if you’ll be able to stop me.”

“Zacky, trust me, I’ll stop you.”

He shook his head, still letting his breath catch back up with him. “No, you won’t.”

“Zachary James Baker,” She pronounced correctly. “I will not let you do anything until we come back tonight.”

“You know, you saying my full name is sort of sexy.”

“There are many secrets about me Baker,” She whispered, running her fingers through his dark hair. “Some you already know and some you don’t.”

“I guess I have to find them out then,” He smiled devilishly.

His slightly stubbled chin brushed against her collar bone, making goose bumps form across her skin. If this were any other girl that Zacky had been with, she would have stopped him right there, but Nicole didn’t.

He continued to kiss his way up her neck, sucking on that one spot right below her ear.

“Zacky,” She moaned out. He chuckled, sucking a bit harder.

One hand had snuck up underneath the fabric of her shirt, playing at the edge of the wiring in her bra. Her own hands had found their way to his back under his shirt as well, digging her nails in to his shoulders, barely paying attention to what was going on around her.

It had been a while since someone had been this intimate with her. She had her fair share of one night stands, but nothing was as good as this was right now.

His wiggled its way beneath her bra, hardly even touching her skin, but still she had moaned out. It was just something about him that made her cave instantly.

He gave her breast a gentle squeeze before smiling against her skin.

“They are real.”

“Huh?” She answered, being dragged out of her lusty cloud.

“Your boobs are real.”

“I told you!”

“NICOLE!”

“Fuck,” She groaned. Zacky stopped moving.

“THE DRESSES ARE HERE!”

Nicole shot him an apologetic smile, pretty much asking him to remove his hand from her chest, though she really didn’t want him to. She rolled over and check the time on the clock beside the bed, which confirmed that it had been an hour and the dresses and tuxes were right on time.

“I told you that I would be able to stop you,” She said.

“Yeah, you did,” He said with almost no emotion.

She grabbed his face, cupping his cheeks in her palms. “I promise tonight, that I will make it up to you, alright?”

With that being said, she kissed his lips roughly and fixed her clothes and hair, unlocking the door and wandering out to wherever the dresses were.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second Update.
Yep. I kept up with it.

And I did my makeup like Gates! WHOO!

Image

and of course ... Vengeance

Image