Status: Back in action!

World War Tour

Chapter 10: This Is What It Looks Like When Shit Goes Down

Chapter 10: This Is What It Looks Like When Shit Goes Down

Slut. One word caused a hellish amount of chaos in the small dressing room back at the venue.

“I’m going to fucking kill him,” Kennedy yelled while stomping towards the door.

Jared always being semi rational grabbed Kennedy lightly by the arm, holding him back.

“Maybe you should just cool it man, he’s an ass we know but you trying to punch the life out of him isn’t going help or change anything,” Jared rationalized.

Kennedy stood torn; he looked at his sister who was quietly sleeping next Garrett after crying herself to sleep, and he so desperately wanted to go find the man responsible for her pain. But the truth to Jared’s statement rang clearly in his head.

“Alright, whatever you say.”

Kennedy went to sit next to Garrett to ask him what had happened, as he needed another perspective on the situation before he confronted Tyson.

“So what happened Gare?” he softly asked.

“Honestly I don’t know Kennedy, we were all leaving the hospital and he was being a jerk to Tex, and Kay asked him what was wrong. I’m pretty sure she was being like genuine, but anyway he just flipped the fuck out. She had said something about him asking her out earlier, right before he went and called her a slut. I was so pissed man, if I wasn’t sick I would have punched him for you.”

Kennedy’s blood was boiling by the end of Garrett’s explanation. He was pissed because not only did Tyson have the balls to call his sister a slut, but he did it right after he asked her out. Who said he could ask her out? What the hell was wrong with him?

“I bet he was pissed she said no, so he flipped out on her. What an ass man,” Kennedy thought out loud, which triggered a memory in Garrett.

“Oh I almost forgot, but he said something about Kaylee and I “deserving each other” so I think he thought we were dating which is like impossible, but it probably pissed him off more.”

At that point Kennedy had enough, as he got up and began to pace around the room while millions of thoughts flew around his head. Tyson was stupid. Incredibly stupid and he needed to be put in place. He didn’t care about anyone but himself and that is a shitty characteristic to have, especially if he was going to—

“Why are all of you sitting around looking like someone shot your dog?” Someone voiced breaking Kennedy out of his spell. When he snapped he head up to see the owner of the voice, his eyes hardened.

“Who the fuck do you think you are?” Kennedy almost all but screamed at a grinning Tyson.
Tyson was expecting some type if backlash from Kennedy after the stunt he pulled with Kaylee earlier, but this was just comical. Kennedy needed to relax; his sister was a big girl and didn’t need anyone to come save her.

“Last time I checked, I was Tyson Ritter from The All-American Rejects, but I did have a beer or two so I could be mistaken” Tyson said with a smirk while looking at his band for confirmation of his last statement.

“You know what man I’m so tired of your shit. You can fuck with our bus and shit, but you had no right to hurt Kaylee like that. What did she ever do to you? Nothing.” John said from a corner across the room.

“Oh she did nothing alright, except turning out to be a lying bitch,” Tyson said while glaring in Kaylee’s direction. “I see you two lovebirds getting all cozy again huh?” he asked or more like told Garrett.

“Fuck you Tyson,” Garrett muttered back as he tried to carefully remove himself from the couch without waking Kaylee; she didn’t need to witness anything happening in the room.

“I hate you, you know that?” Kennedy said after a few minutes of silence.

“You seriously screwed my sister over, and she never did anything thing to you. She didn’t lie to you, your just jealous,” as Kennedy continued Tyson’s anger slowly started to rise.

“Kaylee is a wonderful person and doesn’t deserve a thing you said to her. You don’t know how much I want to kick the shit out of you man. I swear if we didn’t have to be on tour with you for two months, nothing would stop me. From here on out you better leave my sister alone or I will fucking end you. You understand?”

“Do I understand? Ahh how do I put this lightly? Fuck you and your fucking slut of a sister. I don’t give a flying fuck about anyone’s feelings. I’m not intimidated by someone who looks like a freaking ogre, and can’t even keep his own family in line. Kaylee is old enough to care of herself and doesn’t need your help, because I’m pretty sure she didn’t need your help when she was with me last night!” Tyson ranted.

Yeah sure he over exaggerated his time spent with Kaylee at the hospital, but he was so beyond pissed at Kennedy that he wanted to get under his skin some more.

Kennedy had lost all control and began to walk as fast as he could towards Tyson with fist balled and ready to beat hell out of him, but stopped short when someone beat him to it.

Garrett was currently on top of Tyson directing well aimed punches to his body when Tyson rolled them over. Both bands stood conflicted not knowing whether to stop the fight or let them finish it out. The men continued hit each other until Tyson gained an edge by pinning Garrett’s arm under him, and began punching him in the face. As thing began to get out of control Nick stepped forward ready to grab Tyson, when three voices screamed.

“STOP!”
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I am SO sorry this took over a year to get out. I've been incredibly busy, but i hope this doesn't happen again! Sorry its short but I hope you enjoyed it! Shout out to Voice_In_The_Chorus for sticking with me for so long!