Status: Back in action!

World War Tour

Prologue Pt. 2

Kaylee sat on the couch with the biggest grin on her face. She loved watching those idiots she calls friends.

“John shut up man, I’m telling you we were supposed to turn right back there two streets ago!” Garrett exclaimed.

“NO Gar we are supposed to keep straight and then exit at the next ramp.” John countered just as loud.

She couldn’t help but laugh, they always fought like this. It was petty but the biggest thing in the world at that moment…for them at least. John and Garrett were always competitive; they would fight about right and wrong to who had the most fans. Everyone knew that was John hands down, he’s the lead singer of The Maine so why wouldn’t he? But Gare had a cute face and a really likeable shy like personality. They both had many things going for them, so no one really got why they were always comparing themselves to each other.

“Are they still trying to prove each other wrong?” Kaylee turned to look up at her brother with a grin on his face to match hers.

“Of course Kennedy, they wouldn't have it any other way.” Kaylee said as she laughed at them.

Ken walked up to the driving compartment to look at the map in between the two co drivers, before suddenly bursting into a loud laughter, startling them.

“What?” John asked, while Garry looked up at Kennedy with confusion itched on his face.

“Ahahah oh nothing you guys are great.” He replied, while walking away.

Kaylee walked out decided to leave the madness for a minute, and see what the other guys were up to. She walked to Pat’s bunk first, and was surprised to find him there.

“Hey Patrick, what are you doing?” she asked. He was typing away on his laptop oblivious to her speaking. “Pat?” She said again this time louder.

“What, oh Kay what’s up?”

“Oh nothing I just wanted to see what you were up to, but I see your chatting it up with the fans.” She said after she saw the Stickam page up.

“As always,” pat said with a smile, and went back to computer.

That’s what Kaylee loved the most about those boys. The love their fans, and would anything for them. Whether it was Jared spending time making tutorials for them or the whole band jumping on a tour for two months right after finishing The Maine’s summer headliner they didn’t care. It’s what set them apart from other bands, and they liked that.

After finding Jared sleeping in his bunk, Kaylee went back up to the front and sat next to her brother.

“Have they figured it out yet?” Kaylee asked in a whisper.

“What that they keep passing the exit because were driving in circles, ha no” Kennedy answered.

“I guess I’ll go end this,” she said with a chuckle as she went to the front.

“John, Gary...Um are we lost?” Kaylee asked with a grin. Immediately both boys started yelling about how it was the other ones fault and who needs to drive and more.

“Uhh why don’t I drive okay,” she suggested as she pulled John out of the way.

“Haha whatever you say babe, it’s your lost cause now.” John said walking away.

She took the wheel with a smug smile on her face, and after a few minutes saw the exit and turned off. Now it was a straight shot down the road and they were there. She could feel someone looking at her so she turned to lock eyes with Garrett.

“Wait, I don’t get- I mean how you knew- ugh how did you do that?” he asked bewildered.

As she pulled into the venue she laughed. “I’m just awesome like that.” And with that she left Gary and went to the main area.

“Were here!” she announced to two shocked faces, one with a grin, another with sleep written all over it, and a last one with relief and pain.

“Good because I have to pee!” yelled Pat as he rushed past her off the bus.

Kaylee just smiled, because even though she still didn’t know who they were touring with; only because they guys wouldn’t tell her, she knew she was going to LOVE this tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoy it....cuz me and my co-writer the awesome Voice_In_The_Chorus are hardcore!! haha jk.
Like it? Love it? Gotta have it? Comment!