Status: Back in action!

World War Tour

Chapter 5: Hello Chico Hello No Sleep

Chapter 5: Hello Chico Hello No Sleep

Tyson watched the shocked and injured casualties of war look his direction. It was the greatest prank ever to have been played; and with AAR this was a celebration in itself.

“How do you think we slept? A rooster with a white pink laced bra was CHASING us around the bus, we have chicken shit everywhere and we forgot to give the rooster from hell back to the farmers, consequently we didn‘t SEE it until already on the road…you’re taking care of that problem by the way.” John ranted while taking a step forward; only to be held back by the rest of his band.

Nick held up his hand as if to calm the escalading situation.

“I don’t think we have any obligation to do anything. You’re on tour with us, therefore why don’t you take the joke exactly how it was meant to be a grow a pair.”

That wasn’t the reaction The Maine had expected.

“Take it as a joke!? Look at us! We were attacked by Satan’s rooster and you tell us to let it go!? I was bitten in the ass! I’m not going to just let that go!” John yelled while trying to get at the four grinning guys. With the way he was feeling at that moment he could take them all.

“Dude, relax; it’s alright calm down.” Ken tried to coax but it was having no effect on the wired up singer.

“Don’t tell me to relax, they’ve been assholes from the first day-” John started but Tyson interrupted.

“We have not, this is just who we are. Would you like us to be sugar coated sweet? Please, I’d rather not try to be a Jonas Brother, mostly because we’re not fags. So either accept us as we are or don’t, but you’re the ones who are going to have a miserable time on tour, not us. We get all the newbies with a joke; it’s not a big deal man.”

“A joke is a whoopee cushion under someone’s chair, or detaching equipment during a set, what you guys did was taking it way too far! Jokes don’t involve hurting people, we got hurt! It stopped being funny when we entered the bus!” John all but screamed as Kaylee decided to step in.

She went up to Tyson, trying her best to glare, but falling short.

None the less she poked his chest hard, before looking him straight in the eyes, speaking.

“If you ever do this to us again, and I mean anything involving animals, or my bras; which by the way you owe me $250.00 as I am not putting those things anywhere near my tits after you put them on the chickens. I will personally remove your right nut while you’re asleep. Are we clear on that?” Her voice was stern, and her eyes sharp.

Tyson smiled before moving a few pieces of loose hair behind her ear, it was most definitely scoring brownie points. Her eyes softened.

“Clear as day beautiful.” Tyson replied as he bent forward slightly, before Kennedy spoke.

“If you don’t step away from my sister, you won’t have to worry about her removing your right nut. I’ll remove both of them for her.” He spoke in a low growl.

Tyson just allowed a smirk to play over his lips, giving a slight nod to the forceful request, before backing off.

Chris got an idea, they still needed to get the camera from The Maine’s tour bus and upload it onto the internet, it make for an entertaining video, and the fans would love it.

“Listen, perhaps we did take the joke too far. Why don’t you come onto our bus and relax and chill out, we’ll entertain and Tyson can go and take care of the rooster.”

Tyson immediately agreed, knowing what Chris was hinting at.

“Sure, I’ll go take care of the rooster, it’s not a big deal. We can at least offer that much.” He agreed before walking to the bus’s door, seeing the rooster’s angry glare through the window.

“He sure looks pissed.” Tyson commented as he began to open the door, which caused The Maine members to hightail it to the AAR bus. They wasted no time getting on and closing the door behind them, leaving the remaining AAR members to catch up and join them.

When everyone was on the bus, looking out the window, Tyson casually opened the door part way, leaning coolly against the frame.

“Hello Chico, looks like you been having a fun night.” He started conversationally as the rooster tried to peck him in response.

That was all Tyson needed to grab the rooster by the throat and push the door open.

The rooster let out a loud protest as it echoed around the otherwise silent night, and before it knew what was happening, it was back in the trunk.

Tyson let out a teasing haha, going to get his camera. This one would be one for the books; that’s for sure. Although he would have to cut out the whole grab the rooster by the neck. PETA would have a conniption. It’s not like Tyson squeezed it’s neck or anything, but how else was he going to get onto the bus with a rooster trying to peck him? That was his rationale of the situation.

He returned back to the bus, hiding the camera in his pants, before discretely dropping it onto the dashboard of the bus.

“Demon rooster is no more, I put him back in the trunk. We’ll take the trunk later and set it free, just remember not to open it until then.” Tyson said as he set down on one of the long couches.

“Good, I can live with that; but what about our sheets, our stuff? And I need new boxers since Billie got into them.” Garrett muttered, not wanting to think about getting chicken shit amongst other things out of his belongings.

“Our manager will talk to your manager and we’ll arrange something. Right now they’re asleep and would not want to be bothered with such trivial things.” Nick replied before going into the kitchen and bringing out two pans of hot, just made brownies. The pieces were cut neatly and in fairly big sizes

“Help yourselves.” Tyson gestured before picking one up and biting into it.

The rest of the band followed, leaving the other pan for The Maine.

Kaylee shook her head.

“Any chance of a piece of hard candy? This early in the morning I don’t want to upset my stomach.” She asked, smiling weakly. Her energy was draining, it had been a really long day.

Tyson got up, coming back with some butterscotch.

“Not a problem beautiful.”

Kaylee smiled and ate a few pieces of candy while the rest of The Maine dug into the brownies, unaware of the baked laxative inside.

Eventually they said their farewells and went back to their bus to attempt to get a few hours of sleep, but within an hour of leaving the night got a whole lot worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked this chapter! Comments are welcome, thanks for reading! I agree with Bright, this is really fun to collaborate on with her! It's not too much of a serious story for the most part but it will get more serious as the story progresses. So enjoy, don't take it too serious and we hope you continue to read and enjoy!