We're Growing up but I Still Have No Idea Where I Am Going With This...

Walk, Slave, Walk.

"Warped Tour, here we come!" I yelled as we all piled out of the bus, into the first venue for the tour.
"yo, bitches, I'm going to look around who's coming with?" Jordyn yelled out to us.
Kait, Jordyn, Monica and I went to explore while Kane, Litisha, Krystal and Charlie stayed to set up.

"Hey, Dawn, it's Ash and Damon," Monica said.

"Oh god, runaway!" I yelled dramatically.

"Well aren't you nice," Kait joked.

"Haha nicest person in the world."

"ASH!" I yelled running up to him and jumping on his back.

"Well, hello there," he said trying to sound sexy when he just sounded like a pedophile.

"Elloello," I said kissing his cheek. I then heard Joride, Kait, Mon and Damon 'awwww'. So being the mature person I am, I poked my tongue at them.

"What you 'awww'ing at bitches?" I asked/yelled at them.

"Nootthhhiinnnggg," they said.

"Walk, slave, walk," I demanded of Ash as I was still on his back.

"Where to?" He masked like the good little bitch he is.

"Ummm.... Umm... Jordie where are we preforming?" I asked her.

"The Hurley stage in about an hour so we should probably go there now," she said.

"To the Hurley stage!" I yelled pointing in a random direction.

"It's the other way Dawn," Monica said.

"I knew that..." I said and Ash started walking towards the stage.

/Fast forward/

"Hello everyone! We're 'Faith, Trust and Vampire Blood and just for Kaity we're gonna do a cover of Blood on the dance floor's song 'Bitches get stitches!' Krystal yelled into the mic.

I counted to four on my drum sticks then we went into the song.