We're Growing up but I Still Have No Idea Where I Am Going With This...

And Then They Ate Pooh

"You really hate blondes, don't you kaitylin," I asked. She looked at me with an ‘are-you-seriously-asking-me-this-how-stupid-can-you-be’ look.

“No shit, Sherlock,” she replied.

“Anywayyyyzzzzzz, lets go or we’re gonna be late for Paramore,” I said grabbing Kait’s hand and dragging her towards where Paramore was playing.

“I’m going to go listen to some other bands,” Litisha said walking off in a different direction while Kait and I ignored her and continued on our way.

FF (end of paramores set)

“Holy shit I love Paramore,” I said as me and Kaitylin was walking around after their show.

“Fuck, I know right! They’re awesome,” she said grinning at me. I spotted Charlie and Krystal coming from the Eyes set to kill set and ran over to them.

“Ello my loves,” I said as I hug both of them and like usual, licked their faces.

“Hey Dawnie, hey Kaity,” They said.

"Dawn! Kait! People!" I heard monica and Kane yell as they raced over to us aswell.

"Um, I think we're missing 2 people..." I pointed out when I realised Jordyn and Litisha were no where in sight.

"Oh yeah... Maybe we should check the bus?" Monica sujested.

"Hey, ummm, where did we park the bus?" Charlie asked. We all started looking around in random directions hoping to spot the bus.

"HEY! GAYSKARTH! WHERE'S OUR BUS?!" I yelled our when I saw Alex.

"Haha are you guys lost already?" He asked, clearly amused at our epic failure.

"Psh. No. We just wanted to make sure you know," Kait said.

"Don't worry I'll show you," he said laughing at us.

FF(at Bus)

"Dude, why is there shit music coming from our bus?" Charlotte asked confused.

"I have no idea..." We all replied. I was the first to enter the bus and soon saw that Litisha had not only found a way into sluttier clothes, but found other slutty people to party with.

"Who are these ugly whores and what are they doing on our bus?" I demanded to know as I turned Justin Bimbo off.

"What the hell Dawn? We were listening to that! And these "ugly whores" happen to be The Millionaires and some of their fans. And oh em gee, guess what! They've agreed to feature us in one of their songs!" Litisha said in and extremely preppy voice.

"No. Fucking. Way. In. Hell." I replied. The rest of the band agreeing with me.

"Come on. It'll be great for the band make us more famous!" She said, trying to pursade us.

"Ew. No. Get these fucking whores off our bus before we kick you off too." After I said that The Whores n their groupies soon piled off the bus leaving us with Tish.

"Ahhh, we're still missing Jordiee," Kane stated.

"AND THEN THEY ATE POOH!" George said as he burst through our bus door with the rest of Skucbrats behind him and Jordie on Damon's back. We all just gave him a 'What the shit?' look.