We're Growing up but I Still Have No Idea Where I Am Going With This...

I really like you Alexander William Gaskarth

So Litisha is fired. I am so happy right now I'm doing a happy dance.

"Kait why are you doing your happy dance?" Alex (all time low) asked.

"Well Alex, you see ever since you guys showed up after our show, Tisha has been telling me how she is going to fuck you senseless, and well i was like not before I do, and well now I don't have to cause I don't have to save you from that dirty whore," I explained in an innocent voice. Alex walked up to me and hugged me, while he was hugging me he lent down and I could feel his breath on my neck.

"You can still fuck me senseless if you wont cause I really wouldn't mind. It could be your celebration," he whispered in my ear. Oh my fucking god am I dreaming? I mean come on. One of the hottest guys on this tour pretty much just asked me to fuck him. Oh My God. I got out of his hold grabbed Dawn's hand and ran out of the room.

"Where are we going?" Dawn asked trying to get me to drop her hand.

"To see.... The Maine perform," I stuttered.

"YAY!" Dawn yelled and ran with me. We got off the bus and I dragged her to a tree and sat down.

"Umm the Maine ain't playing and we're not going to see them are we?" Dawn asked sitting down next to me.

"Sorry dawn but I had to get my best friend to come with me. While Alex was hugging me he said that I could still fuck him if I wanted and it could be our celebration of TIsha leaving. What should I do? cause he is one of the hottest guys on this tour around about with John Gomez, Kyle Burns, Jack Barakat, and many more. What should I do. Cause what if I do fuck him and I'm really bad and he tells everyone I'm bad then everyone will laugh at me or-" dawn cut me off

"Love, okay first of all: oh my god you lucky bitch. Second: Do it. Third: From what your ex's and friends that you've fucked they all say you are the fucking best they have ever had. Fourth: You can rub it in Tisha's face and lastly: there's a possibility that you guys become fuck buddies or even start dating. So I say go for it," Dawn explained her points. And I hugged her. She always gave the best advice. That is why I love her so much.

"Okay i'll do it," I said standing up.

"By the way dawn," I said while helping her up, "I love you."

"I love you five," she said and we hugged again.

ALEX"S POINT OF VIEW (hehehehehehehehehehehe just cos i can)

She just walked out. How stupid can I be?She doesn't like me at all. Fuck and to think I just fucked up the very slim chance I had with her. I don't think I've ever been so stupid. She was so happy that she didn't have to fuck me. FUCK! I walk off the bus. Knowing jack was following me to talk.

"Why are you leaving?" Jack asked in a baby voice.

"I fucked up jack. You know how I said I liked Kait?" He nodded, "yeah, well, while I hugged her I said she could fuck me if she wants. Then she just walked away," I said feeling like I was about to cry.

"Fuck. I'm sorry man. She took her friend maybe they are just talking or she saw the time and they had planed to go see The Maine you don't know," he said in a serous voice.

"No. The Maine don't have another show today," I said.

"Alex look," Jack said as he grabbed my shoulders and turned me so I could see Kait sitting under a tree while Dawn started to sit down. "I told you that they are just talking."

Maybe for once he was right. Hopefully.Ii didn't realize how long i was looking at them that they stood up and hugged.

Rian and Zack came off the bus, "we gotta go set up," they said and we followed.

KAIT"S POINT OF VIEW

"Where did All time low go?" I asked as we got back to the bus.

"They went to the Glamour Kills stage to perform," Krystal said from the table.

I looked at Dawn and she grabbed my hand.

We got there and they had just finished Six Feet Under The Stars. Then Alex started playing the intro to Remembering Sunday.

He woke up from dreaming and put on his shoes
Started making his way past 2 in the morning
He hasn't been sober for days

Leaning now into the breeze
Remembering Sunday, he falls to his knees
They had breakfast together
But two eggs don't last
Like the feeling of what he needs

Now this place seems familiar to him
She pulled on his hand with a devilish grin
She led him upstairs, she led him upstairs
Left him dying to get in

Forgive me, I'm trying to find
My calling, I'm calling at night
I don't mean to be a bother,
But have you seen this girl?
She's been running through my dreams
And it's driving me crazy, it seems
I'm going to ask her to marry me

Even though she doesn't believe in love,
He's determined to call her bluff
Who could deny these butterflies?
They're filling his gut

Waking the neighbors, unfamiliar faces
He pleads though he tries
But he's only denied
Now he's dying to get inside

Forgive me, I'm trying to find
My calling, I'm calling at night
I don't mean to be a bother,
But have you seen this girl?
She's been running through my dreams
And it's driving me crazy, it seems
I'm going to ask her to marry me

The neighbors said she moved away
Funny how it rained all day
I didn't think much of it then
But it's starting to all make sense

Jack tapped my shoulder as i watched Alex sing his heart out. he handed me a mic.

"If you really like him like he likes you sing Juliet's part. Causw I've never seen him this sad over a girl not even Lisa. So please if you like him or even if you just want to take his offer of the sex go out and sing with him," Jack said.

Oh, I can see now that all of these clouds
Are following me in my desperate endeavor
To find my whoever, wherever she may be

He was about to sing Juliet Simms part when I started singing while walking out and standing next to him.

I'm not coming back (forgive me)
I've done something so terrible
I'm terrified to speak (I'm not calling, I'm not calling)
But you'd expect that from me
I'm mixed up, I'll be blunt, now the rain is just (You're driving me crazy, I'm)
Washing you out of my hair and out of my mind
Keeping an eye on the world,
From so many thousands of feet off the ground, I'm over you now
I'm at home in the clouds, and towering over your head

[Alex Gaskarth:]
Well I guess I'll go home now...
I guess I'll go home now...
I guess I'll go home now...
I guess I'll go home

I turned to him and cupped his face in my hand's and kissed him. He kissed me back after about 10 seconds. We pulled apart and looked at each other as the ATL crew took his stool away and gave him a different guitar also changing the mic stand.

"I really like you Alexander William Gaskarth," I said then put the mic back on Jack's mic stand and walked off with Dawn to do our next show.