You Left Me the Password to Your Heart

Matt

After taking care of Alex in the bus for a few hours until he had to go on stage with the others, Matt stayed at the side of the stage, with the fear of Alex passing out or vomiting while performing. He had done his parts of singing background in a few songs, so he had nothing to do except overlooking the crowd that were against the barricade and the security. His right foot was tapping along to "Six Feet Under The Stars" with a smile on his face. He couldn't believe that his friends had made it this far and they are living their dream.

Matt kept his iPhone tucked in his pocket because he replied Peyton's E-mail earlier and didn't want to miss her new one. Sometimes, his thoughts would shift from the band to Peyton. What was she looked like? What was she up to right now? It was pretty silly to think about a girl he knew over the internet but she was different. Even from her words, she kind of had a lasso rope that tied Matt around. "Thank you, Finland! We'll be back soon!", Alex screamed after he was done with the song before running off the stage, handing his guitar to Danny and then sprinted to the dressing room. Matt had to followed him, leaving the others behind.

"Alex, are you okay?", he asked when he got into the dressing room. Matt could see Alex was kneeling in front of the toilet and vomited into it right across the room with an opened bathroom door. "Dear God.", he breathed.

"Is Alex gonna be okay?", Rian asked, looking pretty worried about his friend and lead vocalist. "He looks really sick."

"I'm gonna be fine!", Alex exclaimed groggily after flushing whatever he choked out. Matt helped him up and gave him a cup of water to wash his mouth. The band quickly showered and packed before going into the bus. The moment they stepped out from the backstage door, fans who waited there screamed at the top of their lungs, chanting each member's name.

Matt linked his arm with Alex and pulled him quickly to the bus. Alex was still smiling to some fans and said hi or bye to them when his face was still a bit green and his breath still smelled like puke. When they got to the bus, Alex drag himself to his bunk and lie inside. The others quickly caught up with them and when everyone was already in the bus, they drove away. Matt had to exchange bunks with Zack so he could keep an eye on Alex. After taking another glass of ginger ale and some medication Colussy bought, Alex fell asleep.

"Let's just hope he's feeling better by the morning.", Colussy said as he patted Matt's shoulder before he went over to the backlounge, where everyone was. Matt nodded and decided to just went to the front lounge, doing his job. When he opened his laptop, he reminded of his E-mail. He quickly opened his e-mail inbox and there it was; a new e-mail from Peyton.

From: PeyJo.Minnie@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: ☺

Still, it’s so awesome that your job is to travel! Even though mine is too sometimes, but I don’t know… My job has its pros and cons, haha. Mine is Pey.Minnie, and Matt, would it be a burden if you sign into AIM in an hour? I really need some company right now.

Suuuure, but you have to let me crash in your place or just buy me the train ticket, haha :P That would be great! My stepsister would love it, haha, she’s in love with your guitarist, I don’t know why. Such a tween.

I think we should go to DisneyLand together and freak out over the characters! That would be so awesome ☺ We could listen to each other’s iPods while having our turkey leg or chicken nuggets, or even the Mickey shaped chocolate puddings.

I don’t know where to find you in summer ;) hahaha.

Really? :o that sucks! Tell him I say get well soon. Well, I’m looking over my step mom in the hospital because she fell down the stairs and still hasn’t wake up. Kind of bitter.

I’ll wait for you on AIM ☺

-PJ


His eyes widened and quickly glanced at his watch. It was already 11.30 at night and Peyton replied his e-mail almost 5 hours ago. Matt panicked and signed onto his AIM, hoping she was still there. After inviting her to his contact, he crossed his fingers. He really wanted to talk to her directly, without any wait or hassle. He distracted himself by doing a bit of his work but his brain wasn't there. It kept thinking about Peyton and how he should feel so guilty for not checking his phone.

45 minutes later, nothing happened. Peyton hadn't accepted his invite, which meant she probably asleep or pissed on Matt so she didn't want to talk to him anymore. Matt sighed and wanted to punched the wall behind him when suddenly, a familiar tone was heard. The AIM symbol on his dock jumped and his eyes widened. He clicked on it and saw that Peyton accepted him. He could be screaming in happiness.

Pey.Minnie: Hey stranger :P, the chat popped up on a new window. Matt took a sharp breath and bit his tongue in order to not scream in excitement.

MattMouse: Hey there :D Sorry about being late, raging fans, sick lead singer, and the usual stuff :(

Pey.Minnie: It's okay. I fell asleep because being in a hospital is a total drag, lol.

MattMouse: You're in a hospital? :o Are you okay?!"

'What if she got hurt? Was she hurt?!', those thoughts swirled around Matt's mind when he was waiting for Peyton's reply.

Pey.Minnie: No, I'm not, lol. My stepmom is. She had a heart attack and then she fell off the stairs. She's in a coma right now, so I'm taking care of her.

MattMouse: That's really nice of you, Peyton :) Maybe you should take care of me when I'm sick :P lol

Pey.Minnie: hmm... Maybe? ;)

Matt's cheeks reddened to Peyton's words. He was joking and he never thought Peyton would reply that way. Suddenly, Jack skipped along the hallway on his toes to the front lounge to get some Caprisun in the fridge when he saw Matt blushed in front of his laptop.

"What are you doing, Matty?!", Jack sang, sitting right next to Matt. "Oooooh, who is this?", he flashed his toothy smile and took over Matt's laptop. "Is this your new girlfriend?!"

"Shut up!", Matt hissed and tried to take his laptop back, but failed. "Jack! Give me back my laptop! I need to work!"

"No way! You're not working! You're having a sex chat!", Jack exclaimed as he stood up and took Matt's laptop into the front of the bus. He sat down on the seat next to Bert, their bus driver in Europe.

MattMouse: THIS IS THE HOTTEST AND FAMOUS JACK BARAKAT, TAKING OVER MATT'S LAPTOP. Who am I talking to? ;)

Matt looked over to the screen from the top of Jack's head. "Jack, if you're goofing around with her, I'm going to kill you."

"Oh come on, Matt.", he blew raspberries. "I'm helping you! I'm the love doctor."

Pey.Minnie: Oh... Hi, Jack :) I'm Peyton Jones. You're that guitarist from the band Matt manages, right?

MattMouse: Oh yes, I am. I'm the hottest, most talented, cutest and most lovable person in our band and crew.

Pey.Minnie: tee-hee. Sorry, Jacky, I'm talking to Matt, can you switch with him again?

"Aha!", Matt laughed and took back his laptop. "Sorry, Jack, she's into me first!", he added before running off to his bunk and chatted the night away with Peyton. She made him had insomnia.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY FOR THE SHORT AND SUCKY UPDATE D: i don't know what to type, but I don't want to let you guys down. I have my midterm tomorrow, sucks, but I'll try to update this again ASAP!
AND! i saw All Time Low in Singapore, Matt was carrying two huge mickey mouses when i met him. aha.

comment/subscribe?
<3