You Left Me the Password to Your Heart

Matt

It was rowdy and then turned into pure silent outside of the bunk, but Matt didn’t pay any attention to what happened outside. His laptop was on his stomach with a window on an AIM chat opened widely on the screen. Even though the heat of the laptop was disturbing, it didn’t stop him to chat the night away with Peyton.

Pey.Minnie: I don’t know… This world is too confusing, lol

They were talking about a theory of how the universe always has its own way to get two people to be together. Matt was actually talking about both of them. He wouldn’t even guess that he could meet a girl like Peyton in such an extraordinary way.

MattMouse: Tell me something that probably most people don’t know about you.

From how they talked, he felt comfortable to tell Peyton everything that came up to his mind or what he was keeping in all these time. Then, something crossed his mind. What Evan told him a while ago chimed inside of his head, echoed against the walls of his brain. Ever since his ex-girlfriend left him for a stupid reason, he never believed in love and busied himself as a distraction.

Then, God had another plan for him by sending Peyton to his world with such a way. Matt felt Peyton was like some sort of an angel that swooped his feet off the ground and believed that she was the one all along.

Pey.Minnie: I think… People don’t really know that I’m actually a bit of a loner. They always think I’m the type of girl that likes to spend every night getting drunk or getting grind up by some guy in a club.

Peyton’s answer was a bit disappointing to him. Matt thought he would get a little slip from her about her feelings towards him. He knew that they only talked through the internet, but they met in a unique way, so anything was possible, right?

MattMouse: Nice : )

Pey.Minnie: How about you? What’s one thing you think people don’t know about you?


The next reply was a bit mind turning for Matt. Maybe the fact that a lot of people thought he had a lot of fun and advantages just because he worked for his friends and he could see the whole world. He was misunderstood, especially about girls.

MattMouse: That I’m not the kind of guy that take advantage of my friends’ fame or the plus of my job. I’m a one-lady man.

He was hoping Peyton found that as an assurance that Matt would love her as long as she would take him. Matt felt something in his chest. Something that he hasn’t felt in quite a long time. It was some sort of a spark, but there was an edge of an ache.

Pey.Minnie: Nice : ) lol, any girl would be lucky to have you.

Matt bit his tongue and tried his best to not scream his head off. He only wished for Peyton to realize he didn’t want any girl; he just wanted Peyton. With a close of his eyes, Matt took a deep breath and reevaluated his mind. What were the signs of a person that falls in love? Maybe, every time they talked or saw the person they were in love with, their heartbeat would quicken.

Right at that moment, his heartbeat was fluttering like a hummingbird. Second, They would be out of words every time they were in a conversation with the person. He couldn’t find his words every time he replied Peyton and had to turn his mind or took a few seconds or minutes to do it. Was it real? Was he really in love with Peyton?

His eyes opened and looked at the screen. She hadn’t replied yet and that was pretty unusual. The clock on the left side of his laptop showed that it was already 5.28 AM his time. He hadn’t slept all night because of her, but Matt wouldn’t have it any other way.

MattMouse: Well, I have this one girl in mind…

With a heartbeat that hurt his ribcage and a bit of sweat trailed down his forehead, he waited for Peyton’s reply. What if she did get it but she didn’t feel the same way as he did? That would be a disaster. A minute… Two minutes… Three minutes… no reply from her.

MattMouse: Peyton?

MattMouse: Peyton… Are you asleep?


Matt was nervous. What if Peyton did get it and signed off hastily? With the chance of never contacting him ever again? Deep down, Matt knew she wasn’t that kind of person, so he calmed himself down and just tried to be positive. ‘Maybe she fell asleep.’

MattMouse: If you’re asleep… then, good night : ) sweet dreams!

By that, Matt signed off and put aside his laptop. He really wanted to say good night to Peyton and he hoped she would get that.
**************
“Jack! Give me back my juice!”, Alex’s distant voice strung into Matt’s ears, making him shot his eyes opened and quickly got out from his bunk. Outside, Alex was trying to wrestle with Jack to get his bottle of orange juice back. Rian was having breakfast with his laptop in front of him and the others were just watching the two idiots wrestled.

“Morning, buddy.”, Rian greeted him with a mouthful of cereal. After he swallowed it, he showed Matt his pearly whites. “Did you even sleep? You looked like the swamp thing.”

“Not really.”, Matt muttered and wandered off to the small fridge at the pantry to get a bottle of water. He didn’t realize that Jack and Alex was already at the bunks area and suddenly, they ducked into his bunk and took Peyton’s Minnie.

“Look! It’s the Minnie that Matt found!”, Jack waved the doll in the air and held her hand before moving her side to side, so it looked like the Minnie was dancing.

Matt burst out his water and ran over to them before snatching away the doll. “Don’t you ever touch it!”

Jack and Alex looked surprised and held their hands in front of their chests. “Okay, Matt, calm down.”, they said before going back to the front lounge. Everyone, except Evan, looked at him weirdly, because they couldn’t belive what just happened in front of their eyes. Matt usually wasn’t that sensitive about his Mickey stuff, but because it was Peyton’s Minnie, he felt like he needed to take care of it until it was back to its rightful owner.

He went over to the back lounge and slumped himself on the couch. When he was about to close his eyes, his phone buzzed. With a groan, he pulled it out and saw it was actually a new E-mail from Peyton. His eyes widened and quickly tapped the e-mail to open.

From: PeyJo.Minnie@hotmail.com
Subject: guess what?!


Dear Matt,

Guess what?! I’m going to London next week with my friend! Are you going to be there too? Let me know : )

-PJ


His jaw dropped and without anymore thoughts, he took the schedule that was taped on the lounge’s wall and scanned the rest of the dates. The last date would be in London, exactly a week from now, which meant the same date Peyton would be there.

Matt’s heart felt like a firecracker; it could burst out any minute. His stomach filled with butterflies and he could felt his face stiffened because of the wide smile he had.

To: PeyJo.Minnie@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: guess what?!


Seriously?! I’m going to be there too! The last date of the tour would be in London, exactly a week from now!

We should meet ☺

-MF
♠ ♠ ♠
So,I'm sorry in advance that the next few chapters would suck (according to me), but I really hope you guys would still enjoy this story.
And you all will hate me on the... 16th or 17th chapter... Yes, i already pre-wrote the next chapters.
comment/subscribe?
<3