You Left Me the Password to Your Heart

Matt

When they landed in London, Matt couldn’t get any happier. The band had been here many times before, but this time was different. In just a couple hours away, he would meet Peyton properly and maybe get her to go on a date with him. In his mind, he arranged the most perfect date for him and Peyton. Her Minnie was inside of his backpack and he could imagine how excited it was to reunited with its rightful owner.

The bus that would take them to the hotel was waiting at the pickup spot. Some fans that found out about their arrival time waited near the bus and when they walked out, they screamed each of the member’s names.

“What’s up, London?!”, Alex exclaimed with his arms in the air, making the fans went wilder than before. Matt rolled his eyes and dragged him to the bus before he got a riot went on. He needed to take care of the suitcases with the bus driver and when it was done, he got on the bus himself and counted all of them.

As the bus went through the city, Matt couldn’t contain his excitement and happiness. Somewhere in the same city, Peyton was here and they would meet soon. It was a free day because they show was still two days away from now and the only one that knew about Matt’s plan was Evan.

He had been helpful with the date arrangement and stuff, so it made Matt relaxed a bit and assured himself that it would work out perfectly. When they got to the hotel, Matt settled to his room and took out the Minnie from his backpack.

Matt smiled and snuggled the Minnie. “Just a few more hours.”, he muttered to himself.

Suddenly, Jack and Alex burst into his room. “Matt! I’m starving!”, Jack cried. “Let’s go out and eat!”

“I-I… I’ll stay here. You can go with the others if you want.”, he made up some excuses. It was already 2.30 and he needed to meet Peyton in two hours. There was so much he needed to do and he couldn’t do it in two hours.

“Whyyyy?”, Jack whined and pouted. “Why you no love me?!”

Matt sighed and put his hands on his hips. “Jack, I need to take care of some things. You can go out with the others.”

“Come on, Jack, let’s feed your skinny ass.”, Alex pulled Jack out of his room and closed the door behind them. After that was over, Matt quickly get ready by taking a shower and dressed up. It wasn’t even a date, officially, but Matt didn’t want to bet things up. He put on the nicest clothes he got in his suitcase and put on some cologne before heading out with the Minnie in his hand.

The weather was surprisingly nice; clear and blue sky. He tucked his hand into the pockets of his jacket and the Minnie tucked between his arm and body. Trafalgar Square wasn’t that far from the hotel and he chose to just walk there.

It was already 4 and the walk wouldn’t take 30 minutes. On his way there, he passed a flower shop and it would be nice to bring Peyton some flowers. Matt didn’t know what was her favorite flower, but he couldn’t go wrong with some roses. He picked out the nice white roses bouquet and after paying for it, he continued his walk.

When he was near the square, the butterflies in his stomach acted up worst than he could ever thought of. It felt like his stomach could explode any minute out of nerves. The square wasn’t that much of a hassle that day so it would be pretty much easy to spot Peyton or other way around for both of them to find each other. Matt sat down on the edge of the fountain in the west side of the square, waiting.

4.25 PM rolled around and he couldn’t spot Peyton yet. ‘Still 5 minutes away… Maybe she’s on her way.’, Matt said in his mind to keep himself calm. Suddenly, his phone buzzed and saw it was a call from someone he wouldn’t imagine calling him. His ex.

“Hello?”, he picked up the call. It was so strange why he was feeling nervous to pick up the call from her. Matt thought he was over her but the feeling was making him doubt himself.

Matt? Oh my God, Matt.”, Crystal cried in the other line. “Matt, I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry I dumped you just because of an irrelevant reason. I’m so sorry. Please forgive me. I love you, Matt, I still love you. So much.

When she said she still loved him, his heart fluttered and he felt so light, he thought he could just go up to the sky. “I-I… still love you too, Crystal.”

Where are you now? Can you go on Skype? I missed you so much. Please.

Matt looked to the bouquet and the Minnie in his hand. How could he be like this? A minute before, he was madly in love with this girl named Peyton and now, he told Crystal that he still loved her. “Okay… Give me half an hour. I need to go back to my hotel.”

They ended the call and Matt sighed, putting down the bouquet on the space next to him before pulling out his phone to compose a new E-mail to Peyton.

To: PeyJo.Minnie@hotmail.com
Subject: -


I’m sorry, Peyton.

-MF


After sending the E-mail, Matt stood up and ran back to the hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so so so sorry for the REALLY REALLY late update. The last time i updated was november and now it's already the end of march; almost 5 months. I updated now! Thank you so so soooooooo much for not giving up on this story, you guys are the best.

Basically, my interest has changed. I'm not that into American/UK/western bands anymore. I'm so sorry. My interest is now on K-pop, or more known as Korean Pop. Make fun of me if you like, but they're amazing. Maybe they're not from USA/UK, but that doesn't mean they don't have any talent. Okay, sorry for my rant, but if you guys can respect my taste, then I love you.

Comment/subscribe?
<3