You Left Me the Password to Your Heart

Matt

“A year ago, I didn’t have any armpit hair, but now I have armpit hair!”, Jack informed the group excitedly as they packed their stuff into the van that would bring them to the airport. It was a hot sunny day in Los Angeles, making every activity that they did was hard. “Are you listening to me, Matt?”, he asked in a childish tone as he poked the tour manager’s shoulder.

Matt rolled his eyes as he put in the last of their luggage and shut the van’s door closed. “Yes, Jack, I’m listening to you.”

It had been a tough year for him, and not mentioned, it had been months since the last time he was home. Of course the band had some breaks, but he always tried not to go home. The memories of his past would danced around his mind if he walked the familiar sidewalks, live in the exact house and be in the same bedroom that she lived two years of the time they were dating. The day where she walked out from him was probably the day where his world came down.

For times, he always thought that she was the one. The one that understood him, the one that would always be there for him, the one that would be his partner for the rest of his life; but he was wrong. She left him just because of his obsession towards Mickey Mouse, but that didn’t make him stop or think. Matt always thought and assured himself that she was stupid and a bitch for leaving him just because of that.

“Let’s get a move on!”, Matt Colussy exclaimed with his hands cupped around his mouth, making his voice echoed so the others could hear him.

Matt snapped out from his thoughts and shook his head, trying to clear off his mind. “Come on, guys.”, he informed to the band that his take care off on tour. They got into the van before Matt got into the driver seat because it was his turn to drive. The whole ride to LAX was filled with Jack’s jokes or the booming laughter of the others, but Matt just stayed quiet because what he thought before they go.

It was almost five months since the day it happened, and he was still trying to forget about it. The tour and the hectic schedule occupied his mind for almost all the time, but every night when he tried to go to sleep, he’d be remind by her. Usually, she’d call him and just talk to him until he fell asleep, but now, she didn’t. The last words that she told him before she walked out from the front door of his house was; “Don’t look for me.”

Those words rang like a siren in his ear, echoing and thudding into his earlobes and drums. Before he could start another thought, they were already nearing LAX. Matt sighed as he tightened his hands on the steering wheel, thanking God for making the drive short. When they stopped on the drop off zone, they got out and suddenly, a group of teenage girls came screaming towards them.

“Uh-Oh.”, Jack’s eyes widened on the view but he could tell that Jack was enjoying it. Matt rolled his eyes and told the other crews to take the luggage out first. He could see that the guys were swarmed, but they could stay there for a minute or two while he helped the others to take care of the luggage.

When they were done, Matt and some securities from the airport helped the guys to get into the airport safely and unharmed. Some of the girls were like rabid dogs and tried to get a touch or grip to the guys, especially Alex, making Matt’s job harder than usual.

They were almost to the detectors when he saw someone, staring at them from across. She had her eyes staring, but not because she knew who they were, but because she was curious why there were girls surrounding them. She had a Minnie Mouse stuff in her hands, and Matt was a bit hoping that she wouldn’t go before he get through the detectors, but he didn’t get his wish. She walked up the stairs to the waiting lounge when he just got through the detector.

“We love you, LA!”, Alex exclaimed with his hands up in the air to the screaming fans. They screamed back in reply with a little hint of ‘We love you, Alex!’.

“Come on, man.”, Matt chuckled and led Alex to the waiting lounge, along with the others. When they already got there, they found seats in the corner of the lounge. Alex sighed thankfully before falling onto an empty bench. “Tired?”

“Dear God, those girls were trying to kill me!”, Alex grunted with his face buried into the bench, making his voice muffled.

“Ya think!? Someone was trying to grip my hair!”, Jack laughed loudly. Some of the people in the lounge looked at them with weird looks, probably not knowing who these people were and why they were making a noise here.

Matt sat down besides Colussy and got his Mickey Mouse out. it was the first Mickey stuff he ever got, and it was from his mom. She was the reason why he loved Mickey, and it reminded him of her. When the woman over the speaker announced a flight to Bristol, he looked around to the people who got up and walked towards the gate.

The first stop of the tour was in Tokyo, Japan, and the flight was still half an hour more. Matt sighed before standing up to get a drink. He still had his Mickey in hand and he kept looking down to the marble floor. While his eyes still glued on his track, he didn’t know that there was someone in his path.

He bumped onto her, making all of the things in their hands fell and scattered around. “Shit! I’m sorry!”, he said quickly as he tried to pick up his stuff. “Are you okay?”

“Oh my God! I’m sorry, I didn’t see where I was going, I’m rushing!”, the girl blurted out with her eyes focused on the things on the floor, probably trying to find her stuff. “Once again, I’m sorry!”, she said one last time before taking the last of her thing and rushed to her flight.

Matt sighed and picked up his stuff before someone could step on it. He continued his way to a vending machine and got himself a soda before heading back to where the group sat. When he was back, Jack was giving Zack a lap dance, making some people stare at them in confusion or curiousity.

“Guys.”, he warned, but couldn’t fight the urge to laugh at the view. Jack just kept on going and put his goofy face on. Matt sat down before opening his can of soda, and taking a sip from it.

“Hey, Matt, since when Mickey wears a skirt and a bow?”, Jack already got off from Zack and narrowed his eyes directed to what Matt had in his hand.

“What?”, he arched his eyebrows and followed Jack’s eyes. He looked down to his hand and almost choked on the soda. It wasn’t his Mickey Mouse, it was a Minnie Mouse. “Shit!”
“What!?”, Alex snapped out from his nap on the bench and snapped his head up. “What the fuck is going on!? I’m having my goddamn nap here!”

“That chick has my Mickey!”
♠ ♠ ♠
here you go! i'm on a roll here:D
Icha had been terrorizing me through text about when i'd update this,and i told her tomorrow,but since i have a free time,i'm doing it today:) haha,kidding on a terrorizing part,we've been gossiping too:P
anyway,comment/subscribe?

p.s DO YOU LOVE THE ATL DEMO!? GAH,IT'S SO GOOD!
'Does it help you to pray as you’re wasting away like a silver screen cliche’,
after all we’re actors on a stage''