You Left Me the Password to Your Heart

Matt

There were still 3 hours more until they land on Tokyo and it was making Matt more anxious than ever. Because he lost his Mickey, it was hard for him to stay still. He kept fidgeting in his seat and bit his nails, knowing that his Mickey was out there somewhere. It was a very valuable thing for him and he couldn’t believe himself that he lost it.

“Hey, let’s check out what’s under her skirt!”, Jack exclaimed next to him and raised Minnie’s polka dotted skirt, but Matt slapped his hand and took the doll away from him. “What gives!?”

Matt kept the Minnie close and had his back on Jack. He looked out to the window and all he could see down there was the blue ocean and setting sun. The view reminded him of the trip he had with her to Hawaii when the band had a show there. She went with them and they had the best time of their lives.

How the sun would reflect her perfect tanned skin and how her smile was better than the shiny moon at night filled his mind, but he shook his head before he could get any further. He didn’t want to remember her anymore and he shouldn’t.

The view outside turned from dull orange to pitch black. Matt sighed and pulled down the window cover closed. He sat straight and looked around to his friends. Jack was already asleep next to him, and the others who sat in front, behind and on the row next to him were asleep.

He took out his MacBook from his bag under the seat and turned it on. He needed to check the preparation for the band in Japan and probably to kill time. When he was already in his e-mail inbox, he noticed one new message from an unknown sender.

From: PeyJo.Minnie@hotmail.com
Subject: I got your Mickey


So, this is probably so random, but I think I found your Mickey and I got your e-mail address from the tag on the back of it. I just wanted to know that if you have my Minnie with you, because probably, you were the one who I bumped into back at LAX. If you do, can you please reply this? I really want it back.

-PJ


Matt’s eyes widened on the e-mail and he needed to re-read it a few times before believing what he just read. The chick he bumped into had his Mickey with him, and the Minnie he had with him was hers. He quickly clicked the ‘Reply’ button and tapped his fingers impatiently on the side of his laptop.

When the new e-mail page was opened, his fingers frantically stroked the keyboard, typing the reply.

To: PeyJo.Minnie@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: I got your Mickey


Thank you for contacting me, and yeah, I have your Minnie with me. I’d like to have my Mickey back, but sadly, I’ll be away from America for three to four months, so I could only give it back around early December. But, if you have some other idea, please tell me. Thanks.

-MF


He clicked ‘Send’ and exhaled in relief. It was so relieving that he knew someone found his Mickey and she was so nice to contact him about it. If someone else found it, probably they wouldn’t contact him and just keep it to themselves.

After putting his MacBook back to his bag, Matt leaned back onto his seat and closed his eyes, trying to catch a bit of sleep.
*************
‘We are going to land soon in Tokyo’s Narita International Airport. Please put on your seatbelt back for your safety and thank you for choosing Japan Airlines.’, the captain announced over the speaker. Matt’s eyes opened slowly to see the still dark sky outside the plane. He sat up straight and ran his hands over his face, wiping the sleep away from his face.

“Wakey Wakey, Matty!”, Alex suddenly popped his head from his seat, which was in front of Matt’s. “How’s your sleep?”

“Disturbing.”, Matt muttered as he put on his seatbelt. “Are we going to land soon?”

“Duh.”, Jack made a face and it turned to his normal goofy face. “Matt, can we go to Disneyland tomorrow? You know, before the show?”

Matt turned his mind to find some empty space between their hectic schedule in Tokyo, but he couldn’t find none. “I’m sorry Jack, but I think we couldn’t. You guys are going to be very busy.”

Jack pouted his lips and made the puppy dog eyes that no one could ever resist, but Matt rolled his eyes and looked to the front instead. He glanced at the view outside, and saw the lights down there, signaling that they almost land. He could feel the plane lower its height and when the wheels made contact with the runway, the plane shook to the turbulence. Usually, he’d hold his Mickey with him at times like this, but now, he held the Minnie close and he felt a wave of relaxation. The scent from the Minnie was like vanilla, and it was relaxing, not overwhelming.

He held the Minnie tightly until the plane stopped perfectly. Jack stretched out his long arms next to him, making one his arm slapped Matt’s face. “Jack!”

“Oops, sorry.”, he grinned and titled his head to the side. “Uh, Matt, what are you doing with the Minnie?”

Matt arched his eyebrows and looked at the doll. He just realized he was sniffing the scent off it. “Matt, are you okay?”, Jack asked with a suspicious look.

“I’m fine.”, he rolled his eyes and pulled out his bag from under his seat. “I’m missing my Mickey, okay?”

Jack nodded and got out from his seat to get his bag from the over-head cabin. Matt sighed and looked at the Minnie once again before smiling at it. He didn’t know why the scent made him relaxed and for the second when the scent got into his nostrils, it made him forgot the problems he had, including his missing Mickey.

“Yo Matt!”, Jack exclaimed with his backpack already on his back. “Come on!”

Matt shook his head to clear the thoughts and got up, with the Minnie still in his hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if this one is short,but i think its an appropriate chapter
but i promise you,the next Matt chapter will be longer:)
anyway,Icha had been dying to read this,as she told me on Twitter
comment/subscribe?
<3