You Left Me the Password to Your Heart

Matt

The carpeted hallway of the hotel wasn’t that quiet because all the bands that would be playing in Summer Sonic stayed here. Matt passed the rooms of Nickelback and 3OH!3 with their doors opened. They were already up and trying to get themselves together, while Matt in the other hand, didn’t know about his band at all.

When he turned in the corner to Jack and Alex’s room, he could hear their boomed laughter, echoed out to the hallway. He knocked the door with the 1506 plat on it before hearing a stumbled noise. The door swung open and Alex was wearing a yellow v-neck with a Hawaiian shorts. “Ohayō, matto!”, Alex exclaimed with his phone in hand.

Matt raised a brow as he walked into the messy room. “What are you talking about?”

“It means ‘Good morning, Matt!’ in Japanese.”, Alex rolled his eyes and flopped down onto his messy bed.

“Watashi o suu!” (Suck me!), Jack screamed and jumped up and down on his bed. “On'nanoko wa watashi no dikku o nozonde iru!” (Girls wants my dick!)

“Since when are you guys speak Japanese!?”, Matt grunted. “Speak English, please, and have you guys seen the time!? It’s 10.30 and you guys have to be at the stadium by 12.00! Have you guys taken a shower!?”

“Rirakkusu!” (Relax!), Alex snorted. “I’ve taken a shower, thank you very much, and this is my outfit for the day!”

He eyed Alex up and down and gave him a look. He knew that it was like a hundred degrees outside, but really? “Are you serious?”

“Don’t give me that look, Flyzik!”, Alex screamed before covering his chest and crotch area, like a naked girl. Matt rolled his eyes one more time before going out from their room and knocked Rian and Zack’s room, which was next door.

When Rian opened the door, Matt could almost die in happiness to see them already dressed and ready. “Thank God!”, Matt exclaimed.

“What’s up with you?”, Rian chuckled and let him in. Matt walked in and greeted by the view of Zack, still working out with his weights.

“Do you know that Alex and Jack turned Japanese? They were terrorizing me with their Japanese bullshit.”, he sighed and put his hands on his hips. “Are you guys ready?”

“Yeah.”, Rian answered and leaned back onto the wall with his arms crossed. “When are we gonna leave?”

“Soon, after those two dicks get ready.”

Zack and Rian chuckled in unison, followed by Matt. He went out from their room and rushed to his own room to get everything done. The other bands were already leaving, making Matt more frustrated and anxious than before.

After he unlocked the door and got in, there was no one in the room, meaning Colussy was already out. Matt huffed before getting his backpack out and packed in his MacBook, along with everything he would be needing. His eyes landed on the Minnie mouse that sat on top of his pillow.

Her plastic eyes stared at him, like begging to come with. Matt sighed and picked the doll up. It was no secret that he took the doll to bed last night, and surprisingly, the Minnie did a better job to get him to sleep rather than his Mickey, even though he had been sleeping with his stuffed Mickey since he was a child.

The scent of vanilla quickly vaporized into his nostrils when the Minnie was in his hand. He smiled and felt a wave of a strange excitement. After he was done packing up, he slung the backpack on his shoulder before clamping the talkie on the collar of his flannel shirt. The boys were already in front of the elevators, waiting for their manager to come. When Matt came in view, Jack tackled him into a hug.

“I thought you were locked inside your bathroom!”, he cried while his arms were around Matt’s waist. “We need you, Matty!”

“Well, I need you guys to get into that elevator, walk through the lobby, ignore the fan girls for now, and get into that bus under 10 minutes.”

Jack quickly released his arms off Matt’s waist and did a salutation with his hand. “Aye aye, cap’n!”

The elevator dinged and opened. They managed to cramped into one elevator and safely got to the first floor. When the elevator doors opened, the screaming of fans already aching Matt’s earlobes.

“Alex! Alex!”, one of the girls screamed with her thick Japanese accent. Matt went out first with Colussy, trying to clear the way out for the guys.

“I love you, Japan!”, Jack screamed with his arms threw to the air while Vinny was trying to get him out from the mob. The girls screamed louder and it made Matt’s eardrums ached.

When they reached they sidewalks, Matt quickly opened the door to the bus and pushed Alex in lightly before lending out his hand and pulled Jack out from the mob. When everyone was already in, he got into the bus himself and closed the door. He took a deep breath before exhaling loudly. “Well, that was crazy.”

“It was like Zombieland all over.”, Rian mused with a blank expression on his face. Matt told the driver to start going and he nodded before driving off, away from the fans that were waving to them.

Matt sat down on an empty seat at the back, behind Grieco and Vinny who were arm wrestling with the heads of Evan, Jeff and Jack popped up from the top of their seats, cheering either both of them. Matt smiled a bit and leaned his head onto the wide window, looking out to the city view. The Minnie mouse was sitting on his lap and he enjoyed the company feeling that it brought over him.

He wondered who was the girl that had his Mickey. He was trying to remember what she was like, but he couldn’t. The only thing that he remembered was her warm chocolate brown eyes, when they bumped into each other. Matt only looked at them for a split second because she kept her eyes onto the things that were scattered on the floor rather than him.

When the bus stopped, Matt snapped out from his thoughts and quickly stood up from his seat. “Come on, guys. We’re already late.”, he grunted after taking a glance on his watch.
The bus stopped at the back entrance so there wouldn’t be any fans. After the others got out from the bus, Matt jumped the last step to catch up with them. They passed the other bands’ tents and reached theirs near the stage. Because there was still half an hour before their time to do sound check, Matt decided to check his e-mails first.

He got his MacBook out and plugged in his modem because there was no Wi-Fi at the area. After he turned it on and wait until the desktop lit up, he got a bottle of Ice Cucumber Pepsi from the cooler next to the table. He cracked the cap off and took a sip. When the desktop already lit up,he got on the internet and opened his inbox, he sorted through the e-mails from different promoters around the world or just his friends. One popped out from the others and he quickly clicked it open.

From: PeyJo.Minnie@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Re: I got your Mickey


I’m in Bristol, England, for the summer and I think it’d be hard for me to send the Mickey to you because from what I caught, you’ll be traveling and I don’t know your exact spot, and the shipping would take a week, if I’m not mistaken. I think the best way is we have to wait until December so we can meet up and give it back?

Anyway, it’s so rude to not introduce myself, I’m Peyton Jones. How about you?

-PJ


Matt exhaled quietly when he read that she would be in Bristol for the summer. If he got the e-mail two days ago, he would be devastated about his Mickey, but now, it wouldn’t be a bother to him.

To: PeyJo.Minnie@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Re: Re: I got your Mickey


Well, I think it’s the best idea, and I’m currently at Tokyo, Japan. Yes, I’m traveling and I won’t be at the same country for more than 4 days, so it’d be hard. We could talk about how we would meet and where, so I can write it down in my schedule, because my year has been planned.

Yeah, it’s so rude of me too. I’m Matt Flyzik, and it’s nice to know you, Peyton.


Before he could type more, Matt actually wanted to know more about Peyton. He gnawed the inside of his lips and leaned back onto the chair without taking his fingertips off the keyboard. Would she think that he was a creeper if he asked about her? Would she reply if he asked more about her? Matt took a deep breath before continuing the e-mail.

Since our stuffed dolls are with each other, can I know you better?

-MF


He clicked ‘Send’ and tapped his foot onto the ground, nervously, as he re-read the e-mail one more time.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the sucky chapter,i need to pull it together:/
and if you've never heard of Ice Cucumber Pepsi,i think it looks great,but its only available in Japan:/
anyway,comment/subscribe?
<3