You Left Me the Password to Your Heart

Matt.

After the plane landed in Finland, Matt had to wake the others up and it was a bit hard. He stood up from the seat he had been sitting on for almost 20 hours and stretched a bit before seeing that Jack and Alex were sleeping like a baby in the row behind his and Colussy’s. The Minnie mouse fell from his lap when he stood up and he had to bent down to get it from the floor and then, somebody slapped his butt playfully.

“Morning, Maaaatt!”, Jack sang with a yawn and slapped Matt’s butt once more. “Where are we now?”

“Finland.”, he sighed and just took the Minnie from the ground. Jack liked to do whatever to him and he was already used to it, so it wasn’t that big of a deal. “Get Alex to wake up, we need to get out of the airport stat.”

“Aye aye, cap’n!”, Jack saluted him before slapping Alex who was still sleeping next to him in a try to wake him up. Matt opened the overhead cabin to get his backpack. When everyone already up, they quickly got off the plane and went into the airport.

It wasn’t that hectic inside and Matt was relieved that they didn’t see any fans in the baggage claim. After getting all of their luggage and arranging their instruments, they got out from the airport to find a tour bus, waiting for them.

“What the hell is this?”, Alex asked in amazement and stood next to Matt. “This is for us?!”

Matt grinned and nodded. “Yeah, you don’t want to spend your Europe length of the tour by plane, don’t you?”

Alex mimicked Matt’s grin and punch his shoulder playfully. “This is awesome, Flyzik, you’re the best.”

The guys rushed into the bus, as well as the other crews, but Matt had to stay outside to overlook their luggage and instruments. It was his job as tour manager anyway, and he actually loved it. Their suitcases were as equal as a family of four when they moved, and their black boxes of instruments were already packed inside the bus like Tetris cubes.

After it was done, Matt got on the bus and they started their journey. Jack, Alex, Vinny, Grieco, Danny and Colussy were already settled in the back lounge, shouting and cheering as Alex and Grieco competed in an X-Box game. Rian and Zack decided to hit the bunks because they were probably tired from the trip, and the only person in the front lounge was Evan, busy with his laptop.

Matt sighed and sat down next to Evan. When Evan realized the space next to him sunk, he looked over to Matt. “Why the long face, man?”

“I don’t know.”, he blew raspberry. “Do you ever think of someone that you don’t know… but you have this thing with that person?”

Evan cocked a brow and closed his laptop before setting it aside, interested in the conversation. “What do you mean?”

“I mean…”, Matt trailed off. He knew that he needed to open up and confess to Evan about Peyton. The others were curious to about his Mickey’s whereabouts, and why the hell he replaced it with a Minnie. “A chick has my Mickey, and I have her Minnie.”

For a few moment, Evan was looking into Matt’s eyes but then, he erupted into a howling laughter.

“Shut the fuck up, dude!”, Matt hissed and glanced at the back lounge. He was afraid the others would hear Evan’s hyena laugh.

Evan lunged his head back and clutched his stomach as he laughed for a good minute until he chuckled, signaling that he was almost done. “Oh God, that’s funny.”

“I don’t see the ‘funny’ in it.”, Matt pursed his lips.

“Look, Matt, to answer your question, I have never had that kind of experience, but one thing I know and sure is, even though you don’t know this chick but you feel like you have something with her and you’re interested in her; don’t ever let her go. She might be the one you need.”

Matt’s eyes widened for a bit. “So… you think I shouldn’t let go of her?”

He shook his head. “Nope. If you have her contact or have talked to her before and you think she’s interesting, amazing, or whatever, just get to know her better.”

Matt nodded and stood up. “Thanks, man. I need that kind of talk.”

Evan grinned and bumped fists with Matt. “Anytime, it’s nice to help a brother.”

After the heart-to-heart talk with Evan, Matt decided to go to his bunk. The only bunk that was still empty was the one under Zack, and it would be nice since Matt was still traumatized to sleep under Jack. He shoved his backpack into the bunk and slid in. The inside was dark but he turned on the built in lamp on the wall.

He got out his laptop and opened it, to find an internet connection in the bus. It wasn’t too long to get into his email inbox and finding a new E-mail from Peyton.

From: PeyJo.Minnie@hotmail.com
Subject: ☺


First of all, I changed the subject because we are not talking about our stuffed dolls anymore, we settled for that, haha. You’re currently in Tokyo? That’s so awesome, I’ve always wanted to go there. Sure, you can add my AIM; Pey.Jo.

Well, it’s nice knowing you too, Matt. You want to know me better? What do you want to know? Well, for the basics, my name is Peyton Jones, I resides in New York, I work for Nylon magazine as a photographer and I’m obsessed with Minnie mouse… and Disney in general.

How about you?:)

-PJ


Matt smiled and as he read more of the E-mail, his stomach tingled when he found out that she was obsessed with Minnie Mouse and Disney like him. ‘Was Evan right?’, he thought.

To: PeyJo.Minnie@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: ☺


That’s fine ☺ and yeah, I was in Tokyo, but now I’m in Finland, Europe. Okay, I’ll add your AIM soon, because I think chatting through IM is more convenient than through E-Mail :P

It’s nice to know you too, Peyton. Well, anything, really. You can tell me the most random things about you, haha. Okay, my name is James Matthew Flyzik, but everyone calls me Matt or even Flyzik, it used to be Flayzik, but when my parents came to America, they changed it to Flyzik ☺ I live in Baltimore, Maryland and I am a tour manager for a band named All Time Low, that’s why I travel a lot.

Wait, if you live in New York, then why are you at Bristol?

-MF


When he clicked ‘Send’, he smiled to himself. Probably, Evan was right; he needed to get to know Peyton more. She was interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
I STILL ALIIIIIIIIIIVE! and i hope you guys are too!
I'm so sorry about not updating this story in a loooong time, but i had suffer this thing called "writers' block" on this story, but i am back :)
comment/subscribe?
<3