Letters to Crushes

You know who

Dear you,

I`m not sure what to say there are so many things I want to but I`m not sure how to put it. Well I`m going to try. I was so in love with you, every time I saw you I just thought how amazing you were, I wanted nothing more than to be with you. We were so close, we would always talk and I felt like I could open up to you about anything and everything. I was crazy about you, every time we fought I felt like tearing my heart out because it hurt so much. We were going good and I was really starting to develop feelings for you and I thought that you might just like me back, but we both know who was wrong here. You fell for her at first I wasn`t too worried I thought it would be a few weeks thing then you would break up and everything would go back to normal but I couldn`t have been more wrong. You fell in love with her and she fell in love right back. She started to hang out with us, every time I saw your hands around her waist or both of you kissing I felt a piece of my heart tear away too.

You`re still together and both of are still in love with eachother and I`m just sitting watching, I hate seeing you with her, she doesn`t deserve your amazingness. I know I`m not over you and believe me when I say I`m trying, you just don`t get over something like this quickly. I`ve found this guy who will hopefully help me get over you. I know no matter what happens a part of me will always love you, I`m just glad we`re still friends. If one day she wakes up and realises how much she doesn`t deserve you remember I`m always here, and I`ll always love you no matter how much I hate myself for it.

Love, you know who I am
♠ ♠ ♠
This isn`t mine a girl inboxed me and asked me to post it for her :D