Letters to Crushes

Dear Alex,

Dear Alex,

In all honesty, I didn't even know what your name was up until a few hours ago. But dude, you're mighty fine. Whenever I see you, my heart beat increases, and I can't take my eyes off of you... I just stare, absorbing you're beauty until you're out of sight... And when you looked at me, I swear to god I died a little inside... you looked right at me, and smiled... and you don't even know me. That actually made me feel good about myself.

I know that you're a 'bad' kid and stuff; I've heard the rumors that you're into all this shit and you've beaten some people up... but I think that only makes me want you more... I tend to like guys like you... but you just seem different... more quite. Like a silent assassin or something. But you just seem so.. perfect.

Okay, I'm well aware that you don't even know who I am; I'm not even a thought in your head... and I know nothing whatsoever about you... but my mind always strays off and I think about the way you looked right at me, and it makes me melt. But I know nothing at all about you, besides what the rumors have said... but I'd love to get to know you... and I want you to know me. You're face and name is taking over my thoughts, and I want to be with you.

Please, look at me again. Please, just come talk to me. Cuz boy, I don't have the balls to tell you myself how much I want you to just... be with me.

Love Julia