Letters to Crushes

Dear Andrew

Andrew,

I would really appreciate if you made up your mind. If you want me to 'stay out of your life', then I will, and I did. Until you came crawling back, asking me questions. I get it, people change their minds, but your just making it real hard.

I've cried over you, when you told Khy I was stupid. I actually let tears fall. I liked you since I first set eyes on you. When you went out with Malverie, I was actually upset, knowing I wouldn't have a chance with you since I'm nothing like her.

I miss those times on the bus where I would hop in your seat and we would just talk about nothing. We laughed so much and I was actually happier than normal. I always talked about you and everyone knew I liked you. You probably did too.

But when you told me to stay out of your life, I did. I ignored your presence, I didn't speak or even look at you. That all changed when I was dancing for no reason and you came up to me and questioned my actions. My answer? "You told me to stay out of your life, so I did. Stay out of mine."

Maybe I regret saying that, maybe I don't.

I remember when you gave me Mikayla's phone number. She totally went off on me, until I told on you for giving it to me. Then when she got off the bus, she told you to give her number to someone else and she would kill you. We laughed our asses off.

That's the Andrew I liked. Not the new, self centered, Andrew.

-Taylor