Status: active:) COMMENT

Say Anything

One

“Come on Aiden, get off please, not now!” I harshly tried to pull myself off of him.

We were in his car, in the parking lot of the Movie Theater. He kept kissing my neck sucking harder and harder. I involuntarily let out a moan and I could feel him smirk against my neck. I kept trying as I pushed him on the chest but he held me closer to him.

“Come on Peyton, I love you,” He whispered in my ear.

I love sex.

I rolled my eyes and told him I loved him back.

No one knows about my ability to seek out the liars. No one will ever know. Sometimes I find myself wishing I didn’t have it. Fuck honesty. If I could I would give up but I don’t know how too. So for now I’m stuck listing to all of these shit heads lie over and over again.

There was one time that Aiden told me he loved me and it wasn’t a lie. I guess that’s why I stay with him. It’s hard to find someone who actually loves you and puts up with all your bullshit. He has yet to say it again and actually mean it though.

Aiden started to unbutton my jeans but I held his hands.

“Not today ok?” I looked him in the eyes and gave him a puppy dogface. I straddled him in silence for a few moments before he sighed and finally released me from the death grip. I kissed him on the cheek and crawled back over to the passenger side of the car.

Sighing, I laid my head against the cold window. Small raindrops coated the window. I stared at the falling rain until I noticed Aiden had started the car and we were off speeding towards my house.

Once Aiden dropped me off at home I ran up the stairs to my room slamming the door behind me. I didn’t bother looking to see if my mom was home or not. She didn’t care about me. I always loved to call her out on her lies and so our relationship isn’t the best right now.

I crawled under my covers falling fast asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
REALLY SHORT. I know. I already have like 5 chapters. just want to know if you like it??

COMMENT thanks:)

cyn