Status: active:) COMMENT

Say Anything

Three

“CHRIS!” Aiden shouted jumping up and down like a little kid. Chris shouted back at Aiden as they kept hugging and screaming. Once they pulled away Aiden spoke first.

“How’d you get here? How’d you know? How long was the drive? Man, I haven’t seen you in forever!” They made small talk for about a minute before I finally put the puzzle pieces together in my head. I slowly walked around Chris towards Aiden and gulped. Chris smiled once he saw me, as did Aiden. They were both looking at me.

Chris was about to open his mouth and say something before Aiden cut him off.

He picked me up and twirled me around setting me down next to him. He pulled me in a bear hug and kissed the top of my head. I smiled lightly at him.

“Babe! I’m happy you finally came!”

“You finally fucking made it. I happy I finally have arm candy”

Aiden bent down and planted one right on my lips. I was terrified that he was going to taste the smoke but thankfully he didn’t say anything after he pulled away.

I looked over at Chris who looked like he had seen a Ghost.

“Peyton, this is my best friend Chris from middle school,” He gestured towards Chris and I just stared at him. We stared at each other in silence.

Chris’ hand shot out at me we awkwardly shook hands.

Once again he managed to not lie in a situation like this.

“Babe, Chris and I are going to stay here and have a few drinks and catch up. Why don’t you go home and rest? I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Chris and I are going to stay and try and pick up some chicks. Go home. Maybe I’ll see you tomorrow if I’m not too hung over.

With that he kissed head and patted my butt away. I quickly nodded my head and ran off out of the bar. Once I got in the safety of my own car I let out an ear-piercing scream.

Not because Chris was my boyfriends best friend but because that was the best kiss of my life.

Ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
you all better tell your friend sand read my other christofer drew storie out of service aand commmment :)
thanksbitches