Status: Writers block >.< on hiatus until I can think up/write other chapters

This Was Never Gonna Be Simple

Ashlyn and Alexis Radke are the younger sisters of ex-Escape The Fate and current Falling In Reverse lead singer Ronnie Radke, with whom they are both very close with. These two sisters, along with 22 Year old Taylor Smith, 23 year old Anthony "Tony" Wiggins and Nate Jacobs, have been causing trouble all over the country with their band 'Never Giving Up'. And are now getting ready to go on their first ever world tour. Even though they're just the supporting act, everyone is ecstatic about being able to do a tour overseas.

Everyone in the Escape The Fate band camp are excited about doing another world tour, especially current lead sing Craig Mabbitt and bassist Max Green. After both of them just having a stream of bad relationships, they both want nothing more than to have fun on this tour with no strings attached.

The tour managers of each band thought it would be a good idea if neither band new who they were touring, especially since Never Giving Up's Tour manager knows how close the girls are with their brother, whom wouldn't be too happy with them touring with his ex-band mates. So whats going to happen when they finally find out who they are touring with? Will the bad blood between escape and the Radke's show on his tour or will they both learn to put their difference aside and get along with each other? Will Craig and Max be able to keep them promises they made to themselves not to get attached to anyone? One things for sure, this is going to be one hell of a tour.


Disclaimer: I do not own Escape The Fate, Ronnie Radke or any other famous person that may appear throughout this story. I own the plot, Ashlyn, Alexis, Taylor, Tony and Nate. please don't steal :(

Title credit: This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things - The Blackout
  1. Chapter one
    Alexis' Point Of View