Be careful what you wish for.

Chapter 3

As he exited the room, they all stared at each other flabbergasted.
"One upside to this is that Lord Gerard is HOTT!!!" Emily exclaimed.
" Is that all you can think of at a time like this? How hott Gerard is? Jeez you need a life." Rory snapped.
"Well I'm sorry that i have an optimistic side! Jeez at least I'm not a bitter wacko like you are!!" Emily screamed and with that she stormed out of the room and slammed the door behind her.
"Are you okay?" Shaz asked in a small voice. Rory just ignored the question and carried on thinking.
"We have to escape and we must do it now, i dread to think what they'll do if we stay and say no."he stated.
"oh I don't know....he said he could make our wishes come true and maybe being a vampire wouldn't be so bad after all..." Shaz said in a voice that was barely audible.
"WHAT?!" Rory screamed. "Aren't you forgetting that vampires are evil blood-sucking monsters? Aren't you forgetting that they killed your best friend?" he continued venomously.
Shaz burst into tears.
"look I'm sorry" he said in a soft voice
"You didn't have to bring it up though. But you're right they did kill my best friend no way I'm going to give in....Stuff Mitch" Shaz said with a new found courage.
"Well I don't care I'm going to become a vampire then I can be with my beloved Gerard." Emily said startling them.
* * *
"Good we've got one of them on our side! now about the other two we must convince them...but how?" Lord Gerard said to Jo one of his minons.
"Master, we could hypnotise them......or we could use their friend to convince them" Jo said.
"Yes we could" Gerard said cackling along with Jo.
While this was happening, Ravez another vampire over heard them and rushed to the three to tell them of Lord Gerard's plan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hehe this was a cruddy chapter :(