Status: Active contest entry!

Glad I Moved From Indiana to Boston.

It's Nearly Done

Today would mark the day of our seventh month anniversary. We've been happily a couple. I've still been the TA and I haven't regretted my choice at all, in fact it was the best choice I ever made.

Kosta and I are in love and it's been amazing. We go out all the time. He knows these great places where no one else would go to. He's always kissing me and telling me how much he loves me. We make love all the time and he's the most special person in my life. He's the best guy for me. There's only one problem I have with our relationship. It would be the fact that we have to keep it a secret. I wish we didn't have to do that. We're in love and we should be able to express it all the time. I understand it could cause many problems, but I just wished that Kosta and I could be like every other couple in the hallways.

There was one person I wanted to tell more than anyone and that was Sue. I wanted to tell her, so she could stop pretending that they're in love. I wish she'd stop making up stories about her and Kosta making love. She could get him into a lot of trouble with doing that. She's a fucking little bitch too, it drives me insane. She's just stupid because I knew that Kosta wasn't madly in love with her, her lie wouldn't work on me. She deserved to know that we both knew she was a liar, but I couldn't say a word. If I had, then Kosta and I would no longer be allowed to see each other.

"Guys, uh today Trinity is going to teach half a lesson. She's going over homework corrections and you're going to take a page of notes and have a quiz." He said.

"All right guys take out the homework questions." I said.

"Ugh you again? If I recall correctly, Kosta over there said that you were only supposed to teach five times. This would six." She said.

"I have every right to give her a few more classes, and she's only teaching for half the class." He said.

"I just don't think it's fair that we must sit through another lesson of hers." Sue said.

"It's not a lesson. She's simply correcting homework, placing notes on an overhear projector and handing out a quiz." Kosta said.

"It's just not fair, we shouldn't have to be put through her again. Five times has been enough." Sue spat.

"What's your problem with her?" Robert asked.

Robert was a really nice guy and he was one of the best in the class. He seemed to really grasp those little lessons that I taught. So I liked Robert, but Sue was horrible it was a fact.

"I think she's shallow and uneducated." He said.

"That isn't polite and you're in no position to talk about uneducated. You're failing this class." Kosta said.

"I don't care. Trinity you're not certified to be a fucking teacher." She said.

I didn't see it fit, for me to have been the one to respond. I wasn't going to start anything that didn't need to be started.

"Watch your language." Kosta said.

"I don't care sir. She's just a stupid whore, all she wants is to get into your pants." She yelled.

The comment stung like a bitch, how dare she say that to me? If only she knew how we really felt about each other. I wasn't a whore and I didn't only want to get in his pants. I was in a relationship with him and it was more than just making love. It was about our connection and how deeply we loved each other.

"Sue," He said.

"What she is. she's a lame pathetic chick, she can't teach to save her fucking ass." She said.

Even though I was the TA for this class, I was still Trinity. I was still Trinity the seventeen year old girl. I was still a student at this school and that comment was just horrible. How could she have permitted herself to do that? I would have never done that to anyone.

"Sure step outside." Kosta said.

I was still just standing there. I wasn't sure what my place was in all of this mess.

"Okay guys just study pages one hundred to one oh five." Kosta said.

I walked outside with him and Sue was standing there with a really angry look on her face. I was nearly in tears.

"Listen what's the real issue here?" Kosta asked.

"That is the real issue sir, she's not qualified to be teacher. How could we trust her lessons?" She said.

"Sue I don't plan the lessons. Their all Kosta's I just teach them, I follow all of his guidelines." I said.

"That still isn't fair, if you get to do that, why can't I?" She asked.

"Wait a minute you did plan a lesson, the first one you taught us." She added.

"Yes I did and it was based off of his guidelines." I said.

"And to your question Sue; you're not a TA and one else seems to mind that she teachs." He said.

"Well I have a problem with it." She said.

"That doesn't make a difference to me." He said.

"But-"

"No buts you're not a TA and that's final. Oh and don't you ever call Trinity a whore again." He said.

"I love you Kosta and she's want standing in the way. I should be your TA, I wanna spend more time with you. You're my dream guy and I want to go to prom with you. Come on Kosta please I know you like me." She said.

I wanted to jump her and kill her. How dare she make a pass at my boyfriend?
She leaned in and tried to kiss him, I nearly chocked her. He pushed her away quickly and she pouted.

"Why won't you kiss me? Don't you love me?" She asked.

"No I don't love you." He spat.

"Why not?" she asked.

"I have a girlfriend." He said.

"You do? So all the flirting it was fake?"

"There was no flirting Sue. Do you know how much trouble I could get for flirting with a student? It's my job, I come here to be professional and not get with my students." He said.
I was dying on the inside because he had done more then just flirt with me.

"I shall expose for who you really are Kosta. You're a pedophile going after young girls who are your students and then denying it. You love me, you adore me. Don't say otherwise." She said.

"Expose me? What about you?" He said.

"You have nothing on me."

She was really wrong there that's for sure, Kosta had so much dirt on her and her family it was crazy.

"I have so much on you, that you wouldn't dare even try to expose lies." He said.

"Like wat sir?" She asked.

I think Sue was taking this a little too far now, she needed to learn when she had to shut up.

"Sue your parents paid the school for you to be here. Your mother threw herself at me, she made a pass at me. She wanted me in the sack. I refused and she caused trouble for me, almost made me lose my job. There's so much more I have, including what just happened now and there's a witness. So think twice about saying a word." He said.

"It isn't fair you should be with me, I bet your girlfriend is a slut just like Trinity." She said.

"My girlfriend isn't a slut not even for a second would that thought even cross my mind. My girlfriend and I are in love and you can't break that." He said.

He shot a quick look my way and I smiled. I knew Kosta was a good guy.

"You know what I don't care anymore you've made my life hell. I've loved you for two years now, how dare you do this to me!?"

"Sue," He said.

"Listen Sue, Kosta doesn't mean to hurt you." I said.

"Just shut up you bitch, I don't want to talk to you anymore. You ruined my chances with him and if you're his girlfriend, I'll hurt you." She spat.

"He doesn't get involved with students." I said.

Sue began to cry and she just ran off.

That whole argument seemed to remind me of the time he and I ended up making love. I guess it was something she never got over. The only difference was that this time she took it a step too far. I think Kosta had it with her and he couldn't even stand her face.

It was now over a week since everything happened with Sue and she was nowhere to be found. To be honest I didn't really care where she was, she was absolutely horrible. Now when classes were going on things were running smoothly. Kosta didn't mind that she was gone either, we just cared that we got to be together.

I was now over at his house and we were just having amazing fun like a couple.

"Baby I can't believe I'm almost going to be leaving the school." I said.

"I know it sucks." He said.

"Now don't fall in love with another student of yours." I said.

"I won't, a girl like you only comes once in a lifetime." He said.

I blushed.

"You promise?" I asked.

"Of course I promise. There is no one that I would want to be with, other than you. You're amazing Trinity." He said.

"Awe baby." I said.

"Now you better not fall in love with a college professer." He said.

I laughed, he couldn't compete with anyone.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"First off no one can compete with you, and secondly I think they're too boring." I said.

He leaned in and captured my lips in a kiss.

"I love you." He said as he pressed his forehead to mine.

I smiled and cuddled to his chest.

He then kissed and bit my neck. I knew exactly what was, going to happen this time around. I wouldn't stop it though, I loved making love to him. It was the most amazing feeling in the world. It was just so passionate and tender.

"Wow you're just so good at this." He said.

"Baby so are you." I said.

"I can't believe we just did that again." He said.

"I know me too, I love you so much." I said.

I noticed a worried look on Kosta's face and I began to panic. What was the matter?

"Uh don't be upset with me." He said.

"You have a wife?" I asked.

"What?" He said.

"Sorry." I said stupidly.

"No I don't have a wife. It's jsut that I uh didn't wear a condom this time." He said.

"Oh that's okay, I kind of realized it felt different." I said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"Uh I was caught up in the moment, it slipped my mind." I said.

"That's okay, nothing can happen you're on the pill right?" He asked.

When he said that I nearly died, I had never even started on the pill. My parents didn't really know I was sexually active.

"No I've never been on it." I said.

"Fuck Trinity I'm so sorry." He said.

"Don't be, it's okay." I said.

"But what if it ya know happens?" He asked.

"Let's cross that bridge when we get there." I said.

"Okay, I love you." He said.

We shared another kiss and he held me close to his body.

I was the happiest girl in the entire world.

It had been nearly two months and final exams and prom was rushing by. I was so excited and not at the same time. I was excited because school was finally going to be over and I would be gone. I would be off to college and I wouldn't see Kosta as much as I did now.

I decided that I was taking a full teaching scholarship toward college. I thought about that decision carefully and it seemed to fit me best. I was excited and I couldn't wait until it started.

Although on the downside Kosta wouldn't be joining me and I wouldn't know how often I would get to see him. He would reassure me that it was all going to be okay. I sure hoped that he was right.

I was put on prom committee, it was something that was so important for me. While fixing everything up Kosta came around. I was excited and nervous at the very same time. Why? There was something important I needed to tell him.

"Hey can we talk for a second?" I asked.

"Sure of course." He said.

I took him into the far end of the room and I started to breathe heavily.

"Babe what's wrong?" He asked.

"I need to tell you something very important and it's crazy." I said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Kosta I'm pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is chapter 3. Probably not the strongest. Hope you still enjoyed it though!