Status: Active contest entry!

Glad I Moved From Indiana to Boston.

Epilogue

"Mommy!" My son yelled as I walked through the door.

I quickly put down my bags and took my son in my arms.

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you too mommy!"

I kissed his forehead and he looked into my eyes. Every time I looked I got teary eyed. He was so beautiful and so precious. He was conceived by me and the most amazing man in the entire world. Looking deep in his eyes, it made me so happy to know that everything had worked out. When I was holding my son in my arms at this moment in time, no would've ever known he was a premature baby.

Seconds later Kosta walked through the door and I was so happy. I had the two most important people in my life and a third that was in my five month pregnant belly.
Tyson was now four years old and I was pregnant with another baby. This was really exciting for both all three of us. Kosta was so happy that we were going to be having a second child, I was excited that the family was growing and that I'd get to mother another child and Tyson well he was excited that he'd get to be a big brother.

"How are you Tyson?" I asked.

"I'm so good mommy. I missed you!" He hugged me.

"I missed you too sweetie." I said.

He smiled.

"So how was daycare?" I asked.

"It was great mommy! I got a girlfriend!" He said.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Tyson, daddy said not to tell mommy." Kosta said.

"Explain!" I said while laughing.

"Her name is Isabelle and she's three. She likes me and we kissed today, even though we're not allowed." He said in his cute little voice.

Kosta shot me a smirk. I guess our son took after us, breaking the rules already.

"I see you're just like daddy." I said with a smile.

"That's what he said." He laughed.

I loved Tyson so much, and he was just the cutest thing ever.
Tyson rubbed his hand over my belly and so did Kosta. I had the biggest smile on my face. Kosta leaned and kissed me.

"Mommy, daddy can you get a room please?" He said.

We both started laughing. How did our little son know things like this? Where was he learning this stuff from?

"Oh Tyson." I said.

"How's the baby in your belly?" He asked.

"It's great baby." I said.

He smiled and kissed me again. Kosta gently slipped his tongue into my mouth and I tried to hold back the moan. We couldn't do this, not with our son right there.

"Kosta not now." I said.

"Mommy, it's okay if you need alone time I can leave.It's the second time you start kissing." Tyson said with his head down.

"Get over here big guy!" Kosta said.

He wore the biggest smile on his face and I kissed his forehead. He was just the cutest thing ever. He had

I looked at my two men play fighting on the couch and I knew that I couldn't have wished for a better life.

There's only one thing left to say, before I head away.

Boy, I'm Glad I moved from Indiana to Boston.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's the end of it! I hope you liked it!