‹ Prequel: Back Down to Earth
Status: Finished <3

Never Let You Go

Never Let You Go

Gemma's POV

*3 Months Later*

It's finally mid August, and Justin's tour has been over for about 6 weeks or so, and we are both back in L.A. School for me starts again in a month, I'm back on the soccer team for UCLA, practices already started. Anyways, Justin is on a break for four years, he will be going to UCLA as well to get his bachelors degree, and currently we live in a condo he bought us. Usher's back in Atlanta, but he promises to come and visit, he's going to start tour soon though too. Justin and I aren't married yet, we are waiting until next summer. I'll be done with pre-med, so in the mean time Justin and I are just going to school and spending time together. He also hangs with his friends and takes care of Spike and Lena. But anyways, life is pretty good right now. You never know what might come in the years to come, maybe good or bad. But either way, through everything that happened this year, all the drama we were still together. Despite life and all the struggles and years to come, I was sure of one thing, we were never letting go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow! I am finally done! Thank you guys for being patient with me as I got the chapters out and all your comments and subscribers!!! It means so much to me! =) <3 <3 <3
Love,
Polkadottedgiraffe15