Status: I'm trying to start this again, stay with me guys <3

You're So Infamous For Leaving Me A Mess

Missing You Everyday, It's Not Enough For Me

"I...Er...I...Uh..." I honestly didn't know what to tell Jack. 'Oh, I was fucking over dramatic and pregnant. So when Lisa told me Alex wanted nothing to do with me, I took it as the truth?'

Yeah. Because That makes so much sense.

He looked me right in the face,"Do you not know how much hurt you put us all through? Wondering where you went, and why you never even bothered to tell us where you went?"

"I...Well...Maybe I wasn't thinking okay?"

"But that still doesn't explain why you left without a word." Jack said, and I could hear some hurt in his voice.

"It's just..."We heard laughter and saw that Summer and Emily were chasing each other around. "Wait, is she...yours?!"

"No." Jack said plainly."She's my little cousin. I figured since Meghan-"

"IS MEGHAN PREGNANT!?" I nearly screamed in his face. I knew it. I knew this was bound to happen. I felt my face pull into an immense smile.

Jack began grinning from ear to ear. "Actually, she is."

"OHMYGOD. I knew this was bound to happen."

Jack laughed a little. We stood there for a minute, and I'm glad we were off the topic of why I left them. Suddenly, as I looked at Jack while we watched his cousin and Emily play, when his eyes grew quite large. He looked from between me and Emily quickly. "WAIT-IS SHE-AND WHAT-AND...OH MY GOD THAT LITTLE GIRL PLAYING WITH SUMMER IS YOURS AND ALEX'S BABY ISN'T IT?!" Jack finished totally mind blown. I already knew that you could tell she was his...but, he said this without any hesitation.

"You don't know that." I said, probably just a tad too quickly.

"You're such a liar!"

"Fine, but please don't tell him. Or anyone else that you saw me for that matter."

He made a confused face. "Why the fuck shouldn't I?"

"Because-"

"But he deserves to know this! You don't know how cru-" Jack interrupted me, but cut himself off just as quickly.

"I don't know how what?"

"Nothing, just never mind. But why don't you want anyone to see you?" He asked me, changing the topic just a little.

"It's not that I don't want them to see me. It's not that I don't want to see them, because I do. I have missed all of you. A lot. But I need some time to come up with reasonable explanation as to why I left in the first place." I replied.

"Which brings us back to that: Why did you leave?" Jack's voice softened a little."And, how did you get pregnant in the first place?"

Well. If there was ever a time to tell him it would be now.

"You see...I guess I'll start with the easiest thing to answer. So remember that huge ass party near the end of Warped?" He nodded. "Well...I got drunk, Alex found me, and you can probably see what happened. And well...the reason I left isn't exactly easy to explain." I took a moment as we sat down on the bench to think about how to word this. "You see, I was called to be told I was getting a job transfer to here, and they said my flight stopped in Baltimore, and I'd drive the rest of the way here.

"So, I had already felt guilty about never telling Alex in the first place, so I figured that I'd tell him when I stopped in Baltimore. When I got to his house, Lisa was the only one there. When I asked her if Alex was home, she told me that she had already told him I was pregnant, and she said that he said he wanted nothing to do with me."

"But how did she know you were pregnant?" Jack asked a little confused.

"Well, when we were on tour I took the test and she found it so, yeah. Anyway, basically when you're pregnant, your emotions are freaking ten times as strong. So when she told me that, It's like she took out my heart, and fucking ripped it to shreds. So...I kind of cancelled my phone contract, and never talked to any of you again, because if he wanted nothing to do with me, then I thought: So be it."

Jack looked at me like I had the brain of a Walnut. "Are you kidding me?"

"What?"

"You thought he never cared about you?"

"Well...Like I said, I was a delusional pregnant woman!"

He mumbled something to himself.

"Jack don't be mad at me."

"But you shouldn't be hiding like this! You should see everyone now! And just..."

"Please, don't be mad. And please don't tell anyone you saw me."

"But-"

"No but's. I am going to go and see everyone soon. but right now, I just need to prepare myself, because I know for a fact, that nobody will be particularly happy with me." I finished, staring at the two children.

"Fine, but you will have to see everyone. And I will make sure of that." Jack said, his tone drop dead serious.

"Thank you."

We sat there for a while, until he spoke again.

"Aren't you going to introduce me to your daughter?" He said while smiling.

I grinned back,"I thought you'd never ask."
♠ ♠ ♠
uhh yeah...school makes things hard.
but here's an update :3eventhoughitsucks