I Don't Regret Meeting You, I Regret Falling for You

[Matt] I Don't Regret Meeting You[1/4]I Regret Fal

"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost. It's empty and cold without you here. Too many people to ache over."

'Seize The Day' by Avenged Sevenfold blared through the record store 'Dominant Volume's speakers. The small surburban's record store manager, Leeann Bilian(bill-ee-ahn) continued blaring a7x songs. She sat in a small computer chair behind the counter while reading an article on Warped Tour '07 seeing a photo of Hayley Williams of Paramore and Bert McCracken of The Used in the June edition of AP(Alternative Press). While listening to music and reading a magazine, she heard the annoying "ding-dong" of the door. Meaning someone was entering the store. 'M.I.A." Began to play throughout the business.

"Fight for honor, fight for your right. Pray to God that our son is right. Though we won, I still may lose. Until I make it home to you." The brown haired, hazel eyed, 23 year old woman sang.

"I see out mother filled with tears, grew up so fast where did those years go? Memories won't let you cry. Unless I don't return tonight." The 25 year old man waiting at the counter, responded.

The manager squealed quite loudly, in surprise of the young men in front of her. She blushed a bright pink in her cheeks and hid her face with the AP magazine She only hid half of her face, leaving her eyes and her hair fringe exposed. She nervously studied the three 25 year olds at the counter, having a conversation between themselves.

All three were covered in tattoos, wearing sunglasses, and had at least one piercing. The one on the far left, closest to herself, had two full sleeves, a bull ring, snakebites, and white(Lil' Jon style) sunglasses. he was wearing a black Misfits shirt and some pants? Leeann was unsure if he as or not due to the counter blocking her view. he was also in very good sape and had facial underneath his bottom lip.

The one to his left(and who was also in the middle) was covered is tattoos as well. He was wearing a black fedora hat, square shaped shades and he had his nose pierced, having a stud as the jewel. His outfit/t-shirt was a black and purple Syn Gates tshirt with the skull head and top hat. he was also wearing a cross necklace. As well as the other man, she couldn't tell what kind of trousers(pants) he was wearing.

But the one on the far right caught her eye more than the others. He was wearing a black baseball cap backwards, wearing aviator shades and had a lip ring on the left of his bottom lip. He was very tall and very, very musuclar. He was also wearing a Metallica tshirt. He was definitely intimidating as if he can break someone between his pinkie and his ring finger. But his face held kindness and sincerity. That's what caught Ms. Bilian's eye. She liked the way he looked. Hell, she liked how all 3 of them looked. But the third one took the trophy.

Leeann began to awe him, unnoticing her mouth slightly agape. the one with the Misfits t-shirt cleared his throat loudly, while holding in laugter, as well as the one next to him. Yet, small giggles here and there escaped their throats. The one who she liked best didn't. He looked her way, flashing her a pearly white smile. His cheeks seemed to grow slightly red.

'Maybe he was blushing?' Leeann thought,"Nahhhhh."

"Hi. I'm Leeann. How may I help you 3?"
♠ ♠ ♠
=)
Sorry if sucky.
One of the first stories/ 4 shot thing I've written.
I'd love to know if this was good.
Lemme know.