Status: completed!

Remember the Old Days?

Come See Me Off

Taylor had woken up to someone jumping on her bed. She looked up to see Tricia and Amber, smiling back at her. She really didn’t need them right now. She wanted to be alone. Taylor had been crying since Charlie left. She knew she probably looked like a mess. Tricia and Amber saw it.

“Go away,” Taylor said in a strong voice.

“Why? We want to hang out with you. You only have a couple of days,” Amber said, trying to cheer her friend up.

“Well, I want to be alone. So please leave.” Taylor turned back around to go to sleep.

“Taylor, what happened?” Tricia asked, knowing Taylor better than anyone. Except Charlie of course.

Taylor turned back around to look at her friend. She broke right there and she didn’t even say a word.

“He left. He said he can’t do it anymore,” Taylor said when her sobs were under control.

“Who did, Taylor? Did Charlie?” Tricia asked as she rubbed the side of her crying friend’s arm.

Taylor nodded, letting out another uncontrollable sob. She put her head on Tricia’s shoulder crying on it. Tricia watched as her friend cried over the only guy she ever loved. Amber felt useless, wanting to do something. Taylor just curled up in another ball, crying herself to sleep.



Taylor stayed in bed the next two days. She was now lying there, staring at the ceiling. It was the day of her departure. She could only hope she could leave this time. Taylor blinked back the tears as she got up from her bed. She looked at the picture of her and Charlie. Sighing, she turned over the picture. It hurt too much to look at it. She wanted him there next to her. Taylor picked up her phone as scrolled down to the familiar number.

I’m leaving today. I would like you to come see me off, her text message wrote.

She could only imagine what he would do when he saw the text message. Taylor wanted to be there with him. To say she was sorry. To tell him to give her a reason to stay other than she could live with him. Taylor wanted to hear him say he couldn’t live without her, that he needed her.

“Taylor, are you up?” her mother’s voice called from down the stairs.

“Yes, Mama,” Taylor replied.

“Ok, get dress. You leave in a few hours.” Taylor’s mother made the tears that Taylor was holding back hit the ground as they fell.

“I know.” Taylor made her way to get ready for the hardest day of her life



Charlie looked at the blond next to him. It was Carly. She was no Taylor. He needed Taylor. Rolling over, Charlie heard his phone go off. He wondered who would text him this early. The girls won’t be up and he didn’t think Taylor would ever want to talk to him again.I

I’m leaving today. I would like you to come see me off, the text message read.

It was from Taylor. Charlie blinked a few times before he got it through his head. He looked at the girl next to him, knowing she would want to go too. Ever since he called her, Carly didn’t seem to want to leave his side. His guess was that she was afraid she was going to lose him to Taylor again. Knowing Taylor wouldn’t be leaving until a few hours, Charlie tried to go back to sleep, though he knew it was never going to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
next chapter is the last one. :(
comments make me happy.
enjoy