Status: In Progress.

The Only Rings I Have With Me Are the Ones Around My Eye

Where Do You Think You're Going?

Eric had been gone all day and Audri had been in bed all day. She looked at the clock and it read 11:00 p.m. She sighed and crawled out of been. Crying herself to sleep all day wasn’t a good thing. Now she was going to be up all night. Why couldn’t she just disappear, and not having to think about this. She knew what her night was going to consist of, alcohol. She got up and went into the bathroom, put on some makeup and changed her outfit and headed out to the bar right down the street. She didn’t care what she was doing, all she knew was that she needed to get drunk. Then she realized she was only 18 years old. Looked like she was going to have to put on a show to get some drinks.

She walked into the bar and some of the guys turned at the counter already taking good looks at her. She picked one out that looked half decent and sat down next to him. He had black shaggy hair that swooped to his right, and deep green eyes with a prefect white smile, and his left side of his lip pierced.

“Hey baby,” He smirked at her. She took a deep breath and smirked back at him.

“Anything for you miss?” The bartender asked.

“No, not at the moment,” She spoke softly.

“Surely you’ll want one drink to start out with?” The guy smiled. She turned and smiled at the guy. “Get the lady a drink will you?” He said putting down some money. Her plan was already working.

The longer she stayed, the more guys bought drinks, the more she felt better, the more smoke she inhaled, the more kisses she got from the guy who bought her the first drink, and she couldn’t even remember his name at this point.

“Another drink?” He offered, smiling, knowing she was already pretty drunk.

“Pleasee,” She said as she leaned her head on his shoulder. She looked like a mess, and she was a mess. Stupid idea, but it was helping her forget everything that happened. Jack didn’t want her right? So she could flirt with other guys, right? She could kiss them, not worrying about him. They didn’t technically say the words we’re over, but he hadn’t called in the two weeks he was in Europe.

Audri felt the guys lips along her neck as she took a long drink. Once she set her drink down she turned to look at him and not even a second later his tongue was being shoved down her throat. Audri wrapped her hands around his neck, as he grabbed her ass pulling her on top of his lap.

“Take that to your home buddy,” the bartender laughed. “She’s too gone anyways. I’m not serving her anymore.”

The boy waved his hand at her and they stood up and he helped her out of the bar and into his mustang. Audri reached out for the radio and turned on 103.7. LMAFO shots was on and she grinned slurring her way through the song. The guy smirked at her the whole way back to his apartment. He walked around his car and helped her out once they parked.

“Sexyy,” Audri mumbled as she was still dancing to the radio, that wasn’t playing. The guy laughed at her and grinned his hips into hers a bit going along with her. “Ohh,” She smiled. “I like that, hm”

“You’ll like what else is coming too,” He smirked kissing her neck again pushing her gently up against the car. His hands traced her sides and he pulled on the belt loop of her jeans a bit as she pulled his shirt close to her closing all space that was between them. He bent down and picked her up, their tongues tied, as they made their way back into his apartment.

He set her down on his bed crawling onto of her grinding his hips into hers again as he pulled up her shirt. She pushed him back a bit, not wanting to go their but he pushed himself right back pinning her down.

“Hmnoo wait wait,” She said pulling away. “I have a boyfriendhm,” she said struggling to slip out from under his grip.

“So?” He said pulling her shirt off.

“but,” Audri started but stopped when he started to kiss the weak spot on her neck, giving in.

Audri’s eyes opened. She looked around the dark room and noticed she was in her shorts from last night and her bra. She sat up quickly and looked for her shirt. It was laying on the ground across the room. She quietly got up and grabbed it. She walked into the bathroom that was connected to the room.

In the mirror she saw hicky’s lining her collar bone and continuing down to above her breasts, then a few more right above her shorts. Why couldn’t she remember anything that happened last night? She didn’t even recognize this place. She threw on her shirt and slowly made her way over to the door leading into the living room, trying not to make any noise. She had no idea where she was, or how she got there. Her heart started to beat even faster when she noticed there was no one in sight. She slipped back into the bedroom and pulled out her Iphone.

The phone rang once, then twice, a third and fourth time. She closed her eyes tightly hoping for an answer. Tears started to come forward.

“Audri?” Jack answered half asleep.

“Jack,” She whispered threw her tears.

“What’s wrong?” Jack sounded awake and alert now.

“I don’t know where I am,” She sobbed a bit and covered her mouth, reminding herself to keep quiet.

“What do you mean?” She could hear him getting out of his bunk.

“I d-don’t know what h-happened last night. How I g-got to where ever I am, and I have… I have… h-hicky’s everywhere,” she whispered.

“Oh god, Audri. Why did you go out and get so drunk?”

“It…It was one year yesterday, and I saw the news thing,” She said so quietly Jack almost had to ask her to repeat it.

“Audri, hun. I’m so sorry.”

“Jack just get me out of here,”

“Can you go look at the address? Is anyone there?”

“No it looks like I’m alone,”

“Go look at the address,”

“O-Okay,” she trembled, but got up and walked into the living room slowly making her way to the apartment door. It was right in front of her. Right there. Her way out. Her way back to Jack. The white door seemed like it was yards away but it was right there. She put her hand on the handle and turned it, opening the door slowly so it didn’t creek. Out of nowhere a pale white hand slammed it back shut causing Audri to let out a shriek and drop her cell phone. She heard Jack screaming her name, asking if she was there, asking if she was okay. Before she could pick it up the taller one grabbed it and ended the phone call, shutting off the phone.

“Where do you think you’re going?” the voice asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAYYY Drama on the first chapter!
Sequels here!
COMMENT BITCHES! (:

Love you.

Next Chapter: I Just Wanted Some Coffee.