Status: In Progress.

The Only Rings I Have With Me Are the Ones Around My Eye

Bollocks

“Marry me?” He whispered.

“What?” Audri looked at him and sat up straight. “Jack.” Audri bit her lip. “Are you being serious?” She pushed her bangs out of her face and watched Jack kind of shift his eyes.

“We don’t have to get married right away. We can be engaged though right? Until we’re both ready to plan a wedding and be tied down?” Jack sat up and laced his fingers with Audri’s. “I love you and I don’t ever want to lose you. I know age sort of plays a bit here, but still.” Audri stared into his hazel eyes and could tell Jack was meaning every word he was saying. She loved him too, but she wasn’t ready for marriage. He was right though, they could just be engaged until they’re ready to plan a wedding. “Marry me.” he whispered almost seductively.

“Okay.” Audri looked at him with a hint of smile in her green eyes. “Yes.” Jack grinned and kissed her, pushing her back against the bed gently. “I love you Jack.” She whispered.

---

Kelsey walked out of the bathroom that was in Zack’s room. She had changed from her sweats and sweatshirt into some light blue jeans that had rips everywhere, and a pink tank top with her black glamour kills jacket over, half zipped. She walked out into the main lobby to see the guys playing poker at the table and Alex was standing there with his grey beanie and sunglasses still on. He had a red cup filled with beer in his left hand, and he was pointing out to Rian what cards to play next. Kelsey looked over to Jack and Audri’s door, which was still closed. She sighed and slowly made her way over to the group of boys. Alex
turned and shot her a grin. He met her half way as he slid on his leather jacket.

“Ever been to London before?” he asked with a British accent and a smile.

“No,” Kelsey smiled softly.

“Well then,” Alex scoffed. “That’s unacceptable. I shall take you out for a night on the town then darling! Grab your things!” Alex said, still in British, as he grabbed his hotel key.

“Dude, if Brooklyn finds out I’m not dealing with that!” Zack snapped at Alex.

“Shuddup!” Alex stuck his tongue out. “She’s a bitch anyways.” He mumbled causing Kelsey to let out a giggle. He offered his arm. Kelsey took it, standing up straight.

“Where are we off to Mr. Gaskarth?” She spoke in a British accent almost as well as he
could.

“You’ll see sweetheart.” He smirked as he opened the door for her.

---

Jack walked over to the couch in his sport shorts and hoodie, while Audri poured them some wine. Zack and Rian were crashed on the two chairs while Vinny slept like a baby on the floor. Audri shuffled her way over to Jack and handed him his glass of wine, as she sat down next to him. She looked at Zack to see that he and Rian had both crashed in their jeans, while Vinny was laying in his boxers. Audri assumed they had been drinking and Vinny decided to strip again. She laughed and shook her head as she took a sip of her wine and set it down on the table. She ran her hands through her hair and continued to put it up into a pony tail. Jack watched her silently. He leaned forward and set his wine down and pulled her close to him.

“I wonder where Alex and Kelsey ran off too.” Jack looked at the hotel door.

“I bet Kelsey’s having fun.” Audri laughed.

“I bet their both having fun. I’m just interested to see what happens when Brooklyn finds out.” Jack laughed nervously.

Alex and Kelsey stumbled in through the door, drunk as ever. Kelsey set her glamour kills jacket on the table as she tried to contain herself from laughing at Alex who was standing in the door way shaking his butt.

“I told you I could dance!” Alex spoke in an American accent.

“HA!” Kelsey fist pumped. “I win dear Alex. You have given up your accent.” Kelsey laughed, still in a British accent.

“GODDAMNIT!” Alex stomped as he shut the door. Kelsey smiled at him as she leaned against the kitchen counter. Alex slid off his leather jacket so he was in a white t-shirt and his black skinnies. Neither of them had noticed Audri and Jack sitting on the couch witnessing this whole scene. Alex seductively walked over to Kelsey and pinned her to the counter.
“What’s the wage deary?” He whispered in his accent again.

“Alex!” Audri tried not to laugh. Alex and Kelsey both turned their heads as their eyes widened to see Jack and Audri staring at them, along with Zack and Rian who had seem to have woken up. Vinny was out cold though. “Bollocks.” He backed of Kelsey and pouted. Kelsey bit her lip and looked over to Alex who glanced back at her. “Don’t bite your lip at me!”

“Whatchu gonna do?” She hummed.

“Just wait,” Alex glared daringly.

“Alex I swear to god I’m not dealing with Brooklyn.” Zack stood up and grabbed his beer cup. He walked over and threw it in the trash. He then grabbed Alex by the shirt dragging him away from Kelsey. “You’re sleeping in my bed tonight. Kelsey you can sleep with Audri and Jack.”

Kelsey pouted at the thought of being the third wheel in a room with Jack and Audri. She brushed it off quickly and walked-stumbled-over to the couch. She flopped down, and sunk into it smiling up at the ceiling. Kelsey looked over to Audri and they both started laughing. Audri crawled over to Kelsey.

“Did you kiss him?!” Audri giggled. Kelsey bit her lip and shook her head no. “Did you fuck him?” Kelsey shook her head no again. “Did you give him…” Audri raised and eye brow and Kelsey turned a pink and started giggling. “YOU WHORE!” Audri turned over in laughter. Kelsey slapped her hand over Audri’s mouth.

“Shutup! I’m so fucking drunk I can’t even count down from 20!” Kelsey stuck her tongue out.

“How do you know then?” Audri questioned.

“Alex and I had a contest.” She laughed.

“I’m sure you ‘tested’ a lot of other things too!” Audri bit her lip trying not to giggle.

“AUDRII!” Kelsey tackled her onto the floor, where they both landed on top of Vinny.

“What the fuck!?” Vinny turned over to see two girls laying next to him. He sat up and looked at a very entertained Jack Barakat. “Dude. I wish I could wake up to two hot chicks next to me every day.”

Jack laughed. “Vinny, put some clothes on and go to bed.”

Audri helped Kelsey up off the floor. She and Jack moved her into the bedroom and set her on Alex’s bed. They gave her some advil and a bucket just in case she ended up puking that night. Within a few moments of Kelsey laying down she was knocked out. Audri and Jack grabbed pillows and blankets and moved out onto the couch for the few hours that were left of the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow sorry i've taken so long. Comments please or your not getting another chapter- MUWHAHAHAHA.-
this was kind of a filler to finish the night. so it's pretty much me just in a party drunk mood woooohhhhh.

lots of loveee<3