Status: In Progress.

The Only Rings I Have With Me Are the Ones Around My Eye

I Just Wanted Some Coffee

“Why hasn’t Audri answered her phone?” Morgan sighed as she looked threw her wedding binders. Everything organized by color, importance, and alphabetical. “It’s been dead for three days now,” She took the sharpie and scribbled a note on the side of the paper.

“Maybe you should try asking Jack? They could of made up,” Kyle shrugged as he watched music videos on VH1.

The hotel room was empty, and quiet, except for the music coming softly from the TV. Morgan shrugged as she stared at the page in her book. She scribbled something on the side of the page and flipped it.

“Are you making changes already?” Kyle said looking over at the book, watching her make mental notes of the decorations for the reception.

“No,” She said circling a table cloth. “I need to have this sent back to the wedding planner tonight, so I’m making sure I got everything I want just right, and then she’s going to get everything. Then when we return she’s going to have a preset setup so we can see if we want to make adjustments,” Morgan trailed off into her thoughts. Kyle took the book and flipped through the pages quiet impressed with how organized it was. The colors she had picked out were blue and orange, and they surprisingly went amazingly well together.

“Wow,” Kyle said as he flipped to see a picture of the bride maids dresses. “These are nice.”

Morgan gasped as she pulled out of her thoughts and snatched the book away from him. “You can’t look at the rest of that.”

“What? Why not? It’s my wedding too,” Kyle was confused.

“Because I have a picture of my wedding dress in there, and I don’t want you to see it!” Morgan said snapping the binder closed and tucking it back in its bag.

“Oh, you believe in that bad luck thing?” Kyle said relaxing back into the couch and kicking his feet up on the coffee table.

“No,” Morgan poked him. “I just don’t want you to see it. I want you to be surprised,” She smiled softly at the thought.

“As long as it’s not like Blue with Orange beads,” he laughed.

Morgan put on a serious face, “What if it was?”

Kyle looked at her to see no hint of humor in her eyes. His stomach dropped into his stomach, hoping he didn’t insult her, and hoping that wasn’t really what the dress was.

“Then I’d say it’d be beautiful.”

“You’re always full of bullshit,” She laughed. “You suck at lying, and it’s not blue and orange. It’s white smartass,” she said kissing him on the cheek before getting up. “Would you like some iced coffee? I’m heading over to the shop down the street here.”

“Sure,” He smiled.

“Anything else?” She said grabbing her purse and applying a coat of lipgloss.

“Nope. Oh, maybe you could pick up some food? Or we can just get room service when you’re back,” Kyle shrugged.

“Room service is fine. This hotel is expensive, they probably have better crap then some knock off McD's.” Morgan said as she opened the door. She smiled at Kyle and then made her way down the hotel hallway too the elevator.

She tapped her foot and inspected her nails as she waited for the elevator to reach the 11th floor. She sighed and stepped in standing in their alone. She looked at her reflection in the mirrors that lined the elevator. Her black hair was flat today, she had no effort to tease it. Her make up on the other hand looked amazing, even if it was just a simple raccoon eye look. She smiled softly at herself and then stepped out of the elevator, and made her way out of the hotel.

She spotted the small coffee shop down on the corner, smiling to herself about taking a nice long drink of an iced coffee, with a shot in it. The fresh air was nice against her pale skin. She reached into her purse and grabbed her wallet as she walked into the coffee shop. She pulled out a twenty dollar bill and ordered two coffees.

“Order 245,” Someone called over the counter. Morgan got up and grabbed the coffee, and turned to see two men in black suits standing in front of her, blocking her way out of the shop.

“Excuse me,” She stumbled, not sure of what they were doing.

“Morgan Wright?” The taller, buffer one asked. He had dark sunglasses on. The other was quite skinny, and stood there with no emotion on his face.

“What?” She snapped.

“You need to come with us,” The skinny one spoke, his voice being deeper than what Morgan had anticipated, and it scared her a bit.

“Nope. Not till you tell me why.” Morgan held her head high.

“It’s about your father,” The buff one spoke again. Morgan’s heart beat increased rapidly by just hearing the word father. She gulped and nodded following the men out of the coffee shop and into their car.
♠ ♠ ♠
heyy, i got internet connection! so i got these readers and subcribers....and one comment! thanks guys really hahahah jk i love you all.
sorry its so short...

Next Chapter: Killing Yourself Isn’t Going To Help Anything