Status: In Progress.

The Only Rings I Have With Me Are the Ones Around My Eye

Killing Yourself Isn't Going To Help Anything.

“What the fuck am I supposed to do Alex? She’s in New York somewhere, and I have no idea where she is, she has no idea where she is, her phones been turned off! Someone could kill her! Someone could have rapped her!” Jack walked back and forth flailing his arms around.

“Jack breathe, will find her, I swear,” Alex said trying to get him to sit down.

“HOW ARE WE GOING TO FIND HER WHEN WE’RE ACROSS SEA ON A FUCKING TOUR ALEX?! SHE COULD BE DEAD AND I HAVE NO IDEA!” Jack screamed.

Alex, Rian, and Zack just looked at him. Not sure what to say, they hadn’t been in a position like this before. Jacks eyes were blood shot, and his cheeks were red. He ran his hands threw his hair and took a few deeps breath. He flopped down on the couch and sat there in silent for a moment.

“Sorry,” he whispered.

“Don’t be,” Rian nodded. “We’re worried about her too Jack,” Rian sat next to him and put an arm around him. Jack rubbed his palms into his eyes and took in another sharp breath.
Jack looked up at Alex who just looked down at the ground. He couldn’t stand to look Jack in the eyes, not after what had happened between him and Audri. Alex felt horrible about it, but didn’t regret it. He wondered where Audri was, and hoped she was still alive.

Jack rubbed his eyes again, trying to avoid the tears from coming to the surface. He didn’t want the band to see him like that. He’d never cried in front of them, but the thought of Audri dead, killed him. A few tears escaped and Jack quickly wiped them away before anyone could see, but Rian and caught attention of it and rubbed Jacks shoulder.

“Yeah, okay bye Eric,” Matt clicked his phone shut, jogging up the steps to the bus, Adam closely behind him.

“Eric just called. He’s called the police and let them know, their out looking for her. Adam is going to go back over to New York to meet up with Eric, and help him find Audri.”

“I wish I could go with,” Jack whispered. Adam nodded in agreement.

“We’ll find her Jack,” Adam reassured.

Alex took a seat next to Jack and Jack put his head on Alex’s shoulder and closed his eyes. When he found out who did this they were going to be dead.

Audri awoke in a dark room. She was lying on a carpeted floor. She used her hands to push herself up, but she let out a loud scream. Her left arm hurt unbelievably. How did she end up like that? She couldn’t even remember. She remembered talking to Jack. She felt around with her right hand for her phone but it was nowhere. She thought back to someone taking the phone, but she thought that was a dream. A door opened and a bright light shined through. Audri covered her eyes with her right hand.

“So you’re up?” The voice came.

“You guys mind if we slow it down tonight?” Alex spoke softly into the microphone. The crowd cheered loudly, knowing what song was up. Alex began strumming their song ‘Remembering Sunday’ with Audri in mind.

“He woke dreaming and put on his shoes, started making his way past two in the morning, he hasn’t sober for days,” Alex took a shakey breath thinking of Jack and continued. “Leaning now into the breeze, remembering Sunday he fell to his knees, they had breakfast together, but two eggs don’t last like the feeling of what he needs.” Alex strummed a few extra times more than what he had too. He wished he didn’t have to play this song, it reminded him to much of Audri and Jack. He wanted to sneak a peek at Jack but he continued with the song.

“Now this place seems familiar to him, she pulled on his hand with a devilish grin, she led him upstairs, she led him upstairs,” He pulled away from the microphone letting the crowd finish the line. He took a look to the side of the stage to see Jack sitting on the floor, Indian style, watching Alex intently. Alex gave a soft smile to him, and Jack just nodded.

“Forgive me, I'm trying to find my calling, I'm calling at night I don't mean to be a bother, but have you seen this girl? She's been running through my dreams and it's driving me crazy, it seems I'm going to ask her to marry me. Even though she doesn't believe in love, he's determined to call her bluff, who could deny these butterflies? They're filling his gut.” Alex pulled away letting the crowd finish the next set of lyrics, looking down at his guitar strumming. He wondered if he should dedicate the song to her or not. Part of him thought it’d be a good idea, another part of him thought it’d tip Jack over, and so far he was doing a good job at the concert.

Alex continued through the song, his voice getting a bit shakey as he came closer to the end. He focused on strumming right as Morgan came onstage to fill in the girl part of the song. Alex shook his head of the thought of Audri ending up dead.

“I guess I’ll go home now,” Alex sighed into the microphone. “That was for you hun,” Alex mumbled into the microphone, only a few people caught it over the cheering crowd.

“What do you want?” Audri sighed as the guy wrapped her arm. He ignored her though and continued to wrap her arm with a cast. “How did I do this?”

“You decided to fight against me.”

“So you knocked me out and broke my arm? Asshole.” Audri glared.

“You didn’t even let me finish talking before you threw your fist at my face, shove it.” The guy said tying it tight making her flinch.

“Ow! Okay sorry,” Audri looked up to see the guy with black swooped hair and bright green eyes wrap her arm. She wondered what he wanted. She noticed her Iphone sticking out of his back pocket. Why was he being so nice?

“There,” He said. “Don’t move it to much.”

“What’s your name?” Audri asked.

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” He mumbled walking away.

“Well if you’re going to keep me locked up, not let me call anyone, you obviously are keeping me for a reason,” Audri snapped. “At least give me a nick name to call you.”

“Bastard,” He laughed.

Audri’s eyes narrowed. “Fucking bastard,”

“Exactly.” He shut the door behind him, leaving the light on this time. Audri looked around. It was just a normal bedroom. Nothing much in it but a bed and an empty dresser. She sighed and hit her head against the wall, and started to do it repeatedly.

“Killing yourself isn’t going to help anything,” his voice cooed. She glared at the door wondering what he wanted from her. Bastard was the perfect name for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
jack is upset..

Next Chapter: You're Emmett...FROM TWILIGHT!