Status: In Progress.

The Only Rings I Have With Me Are the Ones Around My Eye

The Secret Is Out

Jack strummed his guitar on stage, smiling out into the crowd, trying to do the best he could without breaking down right there. The crowd cheered as Alex started singing their song Stella. Jack turned and slowly made his way over to Zack on the other side of the stage, nodding as he passed Rian. Once the song finished Jack was back standing in front of his microphone.

“You ass, How you doing?” Alex laughed referring to Jack.

“I’m doing fucking great,” He grinned, faking. “Alex is such a mean boyfriend you guys,” he said turning to the crowd.

“Oh, we’re together now? Woops, then I cheated,” he laughed.

“FUCK YOU!” Jack spat laughing. “This next one is about Alex being a cheating whore!”

Alex laughed and the band began to play Break Your Little Heart.

Jack handed his guitar off and made his way to the back lounge in the venue, pulling off his soaked sweated shirt. He coughed and wiped his face sighing. He opened the door to a 50 degree room, the rush of cold air reminding him of Audri, and how she always loved the cold, and huge sweatshirts. He sighed and flopped down on the black couch.

“Wooh!” Rian said as he walked into the room. “That was fucking awesome. Ever see more crowd surfers than those mother fuckers?” He laughed as he grabbed a towel , heading for the shower.

“Right?” Zack smiled. “Europe man, they know how to party.”

Alex laughed and flopped down next to Jack who was half asleep, curled up in a white fuzzy blanket.

“Are you guys going to shower?” Rian asked.

“Maybe in a bit, let Jack sleep for a bit.” Alex shrugged.

Rian and Zack nodded and made their way to the shower. Jack sighed heavily and pulled the covers up so they were covering half of his face.

“Did you hear anything from Adam?” Jack mumbled. Alex pulled out his phone and went through his text messages.

“He said he landed, and he’s back at Eric’s place. Also he found a picture of you and
Audri sitting next to the bed on the desk.” Alex slid his phone back in his pocket. Jack groaned and pulled the covers completely over his head. Alex was silent for a moment.

“Don’t worry Jack. Audri is a smart girl, and they’re going to find her.” Alex just heard another moan from Jack. “I’m going to shower,” he stood up.

“Alright,” Jack mumbled.

Morgan walked in the lounge, Seth following close behind her. Alex raised an eyebrow and Morgan waved her hand, motioning that it was a topic for another time.

“Where is Jack?” she asked. Jack sat up, and pulled the covers back down. “Have you talked to Audri? Her phone has been shut off for days now,” Morgan sighed.

Alex and Jack looked at each other.

“She’s missing,” Alex said finally breaking the silence.

“What? What do you mean missing? She’s in New York, with Eric.”

There was another awkward pause between the three. “No,” Jack finally spoke. “She’s gone missing. Someone kidnapped her, after she got drunk one night because of the stupid press.”

“What?! Press!?” Morgan asked.

“Yeah, someone told that she had an abortion a while ago,” Jack said flatly, him being so used to saying it already.

“Oh,” Morgan’s eyes filled with guilt, remembering she told Kyle about Audri at the bar when she was drunk.

“Oh?” Alex asked confused.

“I…Is someone looking for her?!” Morgan said avoiding eye contact with Alex.

“Morgan, did you know about Audri and the abortion!?” Alex growled.

“What?!” Jack asked standing up.

“What?!” Morgan repeated, pretending to be just as shocked as Jack. She took a few steps back searching for the door handle, but she ran into Seth.

“Morgan,” they growled together stepping closer to her.

“I have to go, Kyle’s going to be looking for me,” she said turning and trying to push Seth out of the way. “MOVE!” She yelled up at Seth.

“I think you should answer their questions,” Seth said standing his position.

“Yeah,” Alex and Jack said in unison. Morgan spun around to see Alex and Jack face to face with her. She searched around the room for another escape but there was none.

“ALRIGHT FINE I KNEW! I DIDN’T MEAN TO TELL! I WAS DRUNK!” Morgan covered her mouth as tears filled her eyes.

“Oh god,” Jack turned away from Morgan running his hand through his hair. He paced back and forth for a moment while Morgan, Alex, and Seth watched him. “What the fuck are we gonna do? Alex I have no idea where she is, she doesn’t know! Eric and Adam don’t know! They don’t even know what bar she went too, she’s just gone!” Jack looked like he couldn’t breathe. He just stood there looking at Alex, like he had the answer. Alex shook his head and Jacks eyes just filled with worry. “Morgan,” he whispered.

“Yeah?” She whispered back.

“When was the last time you talked to her?” Jack said turning his gaze to her.

Morgan slid her black bangs behind her ear and picked up her phone, scrolling through her messages. Her hand shook a bit as she clicked on Audri’s name. She took a deep breath and looked back up at Jack. “September 18th.”

“Goddamnit,” Jack kicked the wall. “Damnit Damnit Damnit,” He continued to swear and kick the wall. Alex ran over to him and set his hands on Jack’s shoulders.

“Jack, I swear to God. We’re going to find her,” Alex’s voice shook a bit.

“HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW THAT ALEX?! NO ONE KNOWS WHERE THE FUCK SHE WENT! SHE DIDN’T EVEN KNOW WHERE SHE WENT! ALEX YOU DIDN’T TALK TO HER! YOU DIDN’HEAR HER AND HOW SHAKEY HER VOICE WAS. YOU DIDN’T HEAR HER CRY ON THAT PHONE! YOU DIDN’T HEAR HER SCREAM BEFORE THE LINE WENT DEAD! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL SHE COULD BE GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW!” tears had filled Jacks eyes. Alex looked at him with pain. Morgan had her hand over her mouth, trying not to let them notice the tears that streamed down her cheeks. She felt Seth rest a hand on her shoulder, but she ignored it, trying to keep focus on Alex and Jack.

“Jack I—“ Alex started to speak then stopped.

Jack stared at him for a moment, and then shook his head slowly. “Yeah. No one knows what to say.” He whispered, turning walking towards Morgan. “Excuse me,” his raspy voice came and Seth moved out of the way, letting Jack leave the room.

Morgan stared at the door for a few minutes before letting a sob out on accident. She sniffed and looked over to Alex who’s eyes were filled with so much pain it was unbearable to keep eye contact with him. Alex made his way over to Morgan and wrapped his arms around her and let her cry into his chest.

Morgan had no idea what to do, but blame herself for all of this. Everyone knew Audri’s secret, because she was drunk one night. How was she supposed to know what she was saying? Morgan sobbed as she cursed herself for letting it get out. She felt Alex rub her back slowly.

“Alex?” She pulled away from him.

“Yeah?” He asked looking down at her with his auburn eyes.

“Jack’s gonna hate me,” She wiped her tears.

“No he won’t. You were drunk. We’re stupid when we’re drunk,” Alex sighed.

“Stop lying,” She growled at him.

Alex opened his mouth to argue, but he closed it again releasing Morgan of his grip. Morgan shook her head and turned and left the room, Seth following slowly behind her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yah..... Poor jackk..

SOOOOOO 22 READERSS 9 SUBCCRIBERRRS AND NONE OF YOU COMMENTED!!?!?!?!?! YOU MEANY PEOPLE. COMMENTS ARE NICEEE YKNOWW! (:

Love you allll

Next Chapter: It Doesn't Matter.