Status: In Progress.

The Only Rings I Have With Me Are the Ones Around My Eye

Kasey Milch.

“How do you-“ Audri was cut off by the girl right away.

“I’m a fan of All Time Low,” She spoke softly.

Audri nodded. “I…” Audri didn’t know what to say to the girl. She came running down the street, looking like shit, asking for a phone. It seemed a little sketch. The girl handed Audri the cell phone without even having to ask again.

“Do you need a ride somewhere?” She at her with sympathy.

“That’d be awesome, but I really just need to call Jack first.” Audri nodded as she flipped open the blue beat up razor. She shifted her eyes over to the girl who was watching her intently. “What’s your name?”

“Kasey Milch.”

Audri laughed softly. “Sounds like Jasey.”

“That’s what I tell people who don’t know me. It’s a name I use at party’s” Kasey laughed, but stopped when she realized what she just said.

“That’s fucking smart.” Audri entered Jacks number in. “You’re probably wondering what the fuck happened to me…”

“Uhm,” Kasey shifted her weight.

“I’ll make you a deal,” Audri shrugged. “If you SWEAR not to let anyone have this number I’m about to call…I’ll tell you what’s going on. You seem like one of the chill fans.”

“Of course.” Kasey nodded. “I’m going to go sit in the car. Let you two talk.” She nodded and smiled reassuringly.

*****

Morgan made her way down the sidewalk thinking to herself. Seth was close behind her, but she had learned to tune him out after the first few days of him being around. She sighed a shakey sigh as Audri ran through her mind. She hadn’t been able to stop thinking of where Audri was since Alex and Jack told her what happened. She just wanted to get out of Europe and back home. They were only supposed to be in Europe for four weeks. They had 5 days left, and it felt like it was taking forever, especially with Seth following her everywhere. As much as she had gotten to love Seth, he was on her nerves.

Kyle was off with the band today, doing different signings at different locations. Sometimes days off from him were really nice, but at the moment, she really wanted him there with her. She sighed and shoved her hands in her jacket pocket and turned the corner.

“Morgan?” Someone called out. She looked up to see a tall man standing a few feet down the street from her. Her eyes widened. He was pale white, and very scruffy in the face. He was wearing a nice black button up jacket, that made him look important. She turned to see that Seth had disappeared. “It’s been a while hasn’t it?” He said smirking. She looked around to see that the whole street felt empty.

With in seconds Morgan was sitting straight up in her bed dripping sweat. She hadn't dreamt about him in years, and she was scared.

*****

Audri sat on the curb and hit dial on the phone. ‘Come on Jack. Pick up. Pick up.’

Jack looked down at his buzzing phone. “Guys…” Jack looked up at Zack and Rian.

“What?” Rian mumbled.

“I don’t know this number! The fans. Their stalking me! Again.” Jack looked down at his phone confused.

“Let me answer it!” Rian got up and grabbed the phone hitting talk. “Hello. You’ve reached the sex hot line.”

“That’s nice, but I’d rather have my boyfriend being the one to answer like that.” Audri said with a slight tone of sarcasm.

“Audri?!” Rian’s eyes lit up.

“WHAT!?” Jack dove at Rian for the phone. “GIVE ME IT!”

“AUDRI I LOVE YOU!” Rian said as the phone was pulled out of his grip.

“Audri!? Is that really you!?” Jack held his breath.

“Hi…” She said with a slight smile on her face.

“THANKFUCKINGOD. WHEREHAVEYOUBEEN!?AREYOUHURT!?DIDHERAPEYOU!?I’MGOINGTOKILLHIMAUDRIISWEARTOGODIMISSEDYOUSOFUCKINGMUCHBABEIMSOSORRYILOVEYOUSOMUCH!” Jack rambled into the phone.

“Jack take a breath!” Audri laughed.

“I’m sorry. I love you. I’m taking the first flight to New York. Where are you?”

“Luckily, while I was running, there was a girl about to leave for school that let me use her phone. She’s a fan actually…”

“What happened to you? I was so scared you were dead Audri,” Jack whispered as he curled up on the couch.

“I promise I’ll tell you when I see you. I can’t talk to long right now, because this girl, Kasey, said she’d give me a ride. I love you Jack.”

“No. Please. Don’t hang up.” Jack pleaded.

“I have to, it’ll only be for a bit. Once I find Adam I’ll call. I promise.”

“Audri…” Jack’s voice shook a bit.

“Jack. I love you. I’m safe now.”

“Audri don’t go.”

“Jack I will call you in exactly one hour or less. I promise. I will stay with Kasey, until I find Adam.”

“I…Okay. I love you Audri.” Jack sighed.

“I love you.” Audri hung up the phone. Jack slowly removed the phone from his ear and stared at the ended call. He could feel Zack and Rian’s eyes on him. After a few moments of sitting there in thought, he looked up at his band mates. “She’s there and gone like that sometimes.”

“She’s alive Jack!” Zack smiled.

“I know,” Jack grinned. “We got to go find Alex!”
__

Audri opened the car door. “I owe you big time.” She said as she buckled herself in.
“Don’t worry about it. It’s the least I can do.” Kasey said as she started the car. “Do you know where you need to go?”

“Go towards Broadway.” Audri said as she looked at the girls background on her phone. It was a picture of her and the All Time Low boys from a concert a while ago. She smiled at Jack who had his hand on Alex’s dick. “I owe you a story.”

“If you want.” Kasey shrugged.

“It’d help you understand everything you’re probably about to go through…”

“Whaat do you mean?”

“Well. Adam will probably want to give you money. Jack is going to want to kiss you. Alex, Rian, and Zack, and the…tour will be all thankful for you.” Audri looked at her. Kasey took a short glance.

“Uhm. I’d rather kiss Alex.” She giggled.

Audri laughed. “From the beginning?”

“Sure. We got a car ride ahead of us.” Kasey smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow well okay im SO SO SO SO SO sorry about the late update. it's here and written ahhhhhhhh COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT ONE OR YOUR SCREWED (;

So Oct. 29th. Yeah. ATL concert. it was amazing. I talked with Evan Kirkendall the whole day. It was pretty epic. i was there at 7 am. then after i met Jack and Rian ( : lol I'm not gonna waste my whole author's note on that though. So if anyone wants to hear ATL stories just Message me.

"If you happy and you know it stick your boner in the air!" -Jack and Alex. Oct 29th. The Rave.