Twins

Chapter 2

The two marched down the hallways. The bell rang, and the students cleared the way, finally finished dawdling. However, the twins continued to scope for something unknown. Their footsteps clicked on the tile floor, the sound rang in their ears. When they turned the corner, another sound joined their ear drums.

"Bishop... no..." giggled the girl as the boy's hands continued to slide up the side of her legs. She was sitting on the school's copier, her skirt just short enough for the activity she was currently taking part in.

The boy turned to the door suddenly, looking into the twins stern eyes. "Creeps.' He shut the door, grumbling about "staring freaks." More giggling could be heard from the room.

"We really should go to class..." Angie smiled at her brother. "Just a friendly warning, this time." She opened the door, turning her head in disgust when she saw his pants on the ground.

"I told ya'll to get out of here-" the boy screeched. Angie locked the door. Albert cracked his neck. "Wa-What are you doing?" He said, backing up towards the wall and pulling his pants up.

"Andy I think we should get out of here," the other girl whispered.

"Too late." Albert snickered. "You should have just gone to class.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? Comment Please?