Status: ACTIVE :D

Floating Upon This Surface

The Bitter End.

Sergio hovered over Sophia, his body pinning her against the wall, he chuckled at her attempts to move him. He pressed against her, feeling her warm skin against his. He leaned closer to her, his hot breath tickling her nose.

“Sergio stop,” she moaned, her hands crushed against his body. Her eyes were tired of the
day, of the light, of his face. She wanted solace in the darkness, away from him. She closed her eyes, unable to look at him, and looked down at their intertwined bodies, “Why must you do this to me?”

“Because I love you,” he purred, kissing her neck, “because I need you.”

“No,” she shook her head, “you’ve never loved me.”

Sergio pulled away, letting her free from his grasp. He paced the space in front of her, his hands receding to his unkempt wisps of hair. He looked down at their discarded shoes and clothes.

“I’ve always loved you,”

“Stop, please, just stop saying that. Look at us Sergio, you’re leaving me! Dios, you’ve already left me.”

“That is not true, I am right here with you aren’t I? How can I have already left you when I am right here in front of you?”

“Here, you’ve left me already, here,” she said pointing a finger at his heart. Sergio threw his hands in the air in desperation, he walked to the bed, and laid across it, awaiting her form to lie beside him.She sat next to him, her hands trembling in her grasp, tears collected around her eyes, but she would not cry in front of him. She would not jump from her pedestal and grovel at her feet for him. Never.

“Sophia,” he called, sitting up beside her, “look at me.”

“For what?” she spat standing up. She walked to the window, the sun seeped through the swaying blinds creating long white lines across her body. He strutted back to her and took her face in his hands, and crashed his lips to hers, letting his fervor escape the pit of his stomach and into her resilient mouth. She held on to him for support, as her knees threatened to collapse beneath her. Their kiss radiated waves of ecstasy across her body, silencing her raging mind to stop this at once. She pulled away and looked into his eyes, dark with lust, and knew there was no way back. She let him caress the small of her back as he leaned back into her eager mouth. Her hands slipping their way through his caramel locks, bringing his face closer to hers. She wanted to devour him entirely to satisfy the sudden hunger erupting inside her. She wanted to consume him and make him hers forever, maybe this was the only way to make him stay.

Sergio trailed his hands down her back to her hips and pulled them towards his, creating friction between them. She moaned into his mouth at the unexpected sensation of him. He smirked into their kiss, leading her to the bed behind her. She fell to the bed, bring him down with her, their bodies intertwining in the crash. She slid her legs against his, his hands grasping her ample thighs and pushing them apart as he pulled broke their kiss.

Sophia looked into his eyes, into his desire that burned like wildfire within him. She licked her lips, as he caressed her thighs lovingly, moving closer with each caress of his hand. He smirked as he kissed her belly button, and licked right above her panties. He watched the skin tighten beneath his gaze, and heard the sharp breath of air in her mouth. His fingers twirled the fabric, gently tugging the article off her body. She lifted her hips obediently, her body no longer in her control. He opened her legs again, this time, bring her hips toward him, she watched eagerly, her longing intensifying. He stood up, and stepped out his boxers, discarding them beside her clothes, he hovered above her, his hands on each side of her, his lips pecked hers teasingly, biting her bottom lip playfully. She snaked her hands across his back, feeling the tight muscles, rippling against his broad back. She whimpered as he bit her lip too hard. He kissed it gently and kissed her forehead

“Sophia, I do love you,” he whispered into her ear as he trailed his lips down the nape of her neck to her tender breast. His hands massaged them gently as he kept trailing kisses up and down her neck. He slithered one hand up to her face, and traced her lips with his index finger, and slipped his finger into her warm mouth. She took his finger slowly, wrapping her lips gingerly. She sucked gently, rolling her tongue around his finger until it was sticky with her saliva. Sergio felt himself grow hard as he watched Sophia suck his finger. He pulled the finger out of her mouth, and kissed her mouth roughly, his control momentarily lost to his lust. He slipped the wet finger inside her, causing her to moan once again into kiss. He moved his hand slowly in pace building his speed gradually to not hurt her. She moved her hips in sync with him, moving her body closer and closer to his hand. Sergio felt her begin to tighten around his finger and knew she was close. He pulled his finger out, and licked it, savoring her sweet taste. She laughed at him, and brought his face once again to hers. She tasted herself in his mouth, letting her taste linger on her tongue. His hands grasped her hips once more and moved himself into her teasingly, causing her to growl at him in frustration. She was hot with a lust that needed to be quenched and he was the only one that could provide it.

He moved in slowly into her, her body arching at the sensation of him inside her hot core. He slithered his moist hands down her thighs to her waist. Moving his hips back and forth, his pace building as he lost himself in ecstasy. His skin caught on fire against hers; the sensation of her body against him, her jagged breathing pressed against his ear, and the incantations she whispered into the humid air, drove him wild. Everything around them ceased to exist, no laws applied to them anymore, it was just them, just the heat of their body and their moist breath that mattered. He felt his body begin to tense against her, he was so close, he looked down at her. Her cheeks flushed with color and heat, her mouth parted and releasing loud moans and repeating his name. she dug her hips repeatedly into him, wanting to feel salvation. He lifted her body on to him, and grinded his hips into her, giving his all to her. Her body shook with elation, grabbing at his shoulders for support, they fell on to the wet sheets once again as his body gave out. He laid against her, his breathing rough, he curled next to her, holding her close to him. He let his hands trace over her skin, and intertwine with hers against her chest.

They laid together, watching the sunlight fall from the sky. He kissed the back of her neck lovingly, nuzzling into the dark mane of her hair. She kissed their interlocked hands, hoping that this would keep him forever at her side.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO HERES MY SERGIO CANALES STORY ;D

SPECIFICALLY DEDICATED TO MY LOVELY LADIES, TestItOut and Addison;;

BECAUSE THEY'RE AMAZING AS HELL :D <333 I LOVE YOUUU GUYS