Psyche

Bad girl go hell.

She was coming too, the formaldehyde wearing off her beautiful mind. He was hidden well with the interior of his walls, watching her eyes widen. The teenaged woman started struggling against her leather bonds, biting into the gag covered in others blood. Her muffled scream was harmonizing in his ears, his demented eyes slipping closed slightly to take the entirety of her voice. The sound of her screams when the metal bit into her flesh; would set him over edge. Her screams intensified, his eyes narrowing slightly, annoyance crawling through his flesh like a disease. It was time. Time to dispose of the nuisance of the human body. He had killed her friends already; decapitated a few, gutted others.

His movement was slow as he stepped from behind the wall, inter her visionary. The sweat beading her forehead grew as she fought harder. Did she not know that her resistance was futile, and would only cause more pleasure for him when her wounds intensified when she would try to save herself? A wide grin revealed his crooked teeth, plagued by poor hygiene and years of eating human flesh. Tonight, would be no different. Striding over to her, his rough and coarse hand smoothing back her bleached blond hair, her brown eyes screaming out to him. It was almost like she was pleading with him not to spare her life. His unrefined and charred lips pressed against the broad smoothness of her forehead, causing her screams to start again.

Screaming hurt his ears when there was no pain to pleasure him with. His hand swept over her face, the smack ringing off the walls. There, there was pleasure and pain. The palpitation of her heart rate quickened underneath his watch as her screaming turned to whimpering and pleading. Poor beauty; it was sad she had picked the wrong choices in life; she could have escaped such a death. Could she have, really though? No.

The indelicate man turned to his table of tools; sliding his hand over a meat cleaver, the blade slicing his index finger. He raised his finger; inspecting it with a tilt of his head before sliding the red liquid over his tongue; the irony taste dribbling down his throat. With slight giddiness, he drank more, loving the taste of sweat and protein. Blood, how delicious it could be when mixed with the right ingredients. Lifting the cleaver by the handle, it slowly turned back to the girl who had been watching him. When she caught sight of it, her screaming started again, a rueful smile tripping clumsily onto his lips. Tears had started down her flushed cheeks, his eyes scanning the salty water eagerly. Would he taste such delicacy as well? Running the meat cleaver down her pale pallor, he ran it until it came to stop at her right hand, above the bond. His head tilted with jolty and broken movements, relishing in what he was about to do. The tip of the blade drew over her skin in circles, thin lines of blood following the trail obediently. Her sobs grew, her chest heaving and falling with the intensity of childbirth. It caused his testosterone to rise slightly, smiling as he continued toying with her.

If she thought this was pain, the next few minutes would be hell for her. Slowly, he laid the blade down so it equally spread out over her flesh; applying pressure and moving it back and forth, grating the skin. Dark red blood spilling from the wound like a water flow. With the first draw, he was eager for more. Pushing harder he touched upon bone. A maniacal laugh casted by his mouth, echoing off the walls. Here was where it would get fun. Tilting his head down, he drank from her wound, lapping his tongue so he got the most amount of her he could with one run of his tongue. Her flesh and screams were music to him, his existence of living. Once fulfilled; the cleaver fell back into his grasp, levitating over her wound. Both could guess what was going to happen next, and both were right. It rose over his head, rushing down with speed to cut cleanly through her bone; blood spattering onto his ragged clothing. From behind the gag, screams gurgled in her throat, once again trying to free her poor soul. His demented speech came out so shush and soothe her, his bloody hand smearing over her pale face. His soulless eyes peered into hers, licking the blood slowly from his fingers.

She tasted good, so very good. He wanted more. He repeated the notion to her other wrist; her conscience fading in and out slowly. He wanted to keep hearing her screams. She wanted to be released and somehow saved. Replacing his cleaver with a simple butcher’s knife, he cut the fabric of her shirt to reveal lingerie and sweating skin. Beautiful, really. Trailing the knife down the center of her body down to her naval, he cut smoothly above her hips, blood filing through. Not satisfied with her screams; he drove the blunt handle of his knife into her hipbones, the snapping and cracking going perfectly with her screams and tears. Slowly, he pulled the top layer of her flesh from her body, taking it into his mouth; chewing the smooth and bare epidermis in his mouth. Even her sweet and hot flesh tasted good in his mouth. His most fulfilling meal; but like legend said, all good things must come to an end. With his eyes glued on hers, he moved the knife back up to her chest; resting over her heart. The sweet heart; his favorite part of a meal.

Crushing the sternum, by bashing it over and over again, blood rushed into her mouth; staining the gag. No matter to him, she was only one of many. Sawing through her skin, the man ripped her heart from her body; ending her for good. Her head slumped to the side, her screams dying softly. Ravishing her heart with his mouth, he stopped, chewing softly onto it. When no longer consumed by her taste, his dark eyes cast onto her dead frame. Hands gripping her jaw, he turned her to face her; his mouth and jaw stained with her blood. Suddenly disgusted, he spat into her face, before dropping her heart onto a table and continued to hack at her. Blood stained his entire complex, his clothing, his skin, and the four walls of the small room. Once her body was no longer recognizable, he dug his mouth into her body once more, taking in her blood.

Pulling back, his lips cleaned the bloody corner of his mouth. “Bad girl go hell.”