Truth or Dare?

They were doing what?!

I groaned as the sunlight filtered in thru my window I opened my eyes seeing an arm around my middle I rolled over seeing Justin’s shirtless sleeping form causing a smile to form on my face. I rolled over all the way and his arm fell so it was around my stomach. His eyes opened slightly “morning” I snuggled into his chest repeating him his grip around me tightened “what is it with you sleeping in my room now?” Justin smiled against my neck where his face was buried “your beds comfier “I smiled and heard a loud thud Justin and I just exchanged glances “so do we go see what that was or do we go back to sleep?” I giggled at Justin’s question “you’re the man so you go see what that was and ill go back to sleep” he smiled and ruffled my hair and stood up walking out the door I smiled and snuggled with the pillow Justin was laying on subconsciously till I realized what I was doing. I wanted to be close to him all the time. I smiled as he walked back in the room scratching his head. He dived on the bed next to me with a large grin plastered on his face. “I seriously just walked into Ginny and Chaz making out” I rolled over quickly looking at Justin “no way!” “Yeah like full blown, I walked out there and they didn’t even stop to look at me” i laughed and stood up pulling my shirt down as it was above my belly button. “I have to see this, wanna join me?” Justin smirked and stood up following me towards the door I opened it slowly and peaked around the corner Justin just walked out not even caring I giggled quietly and grabbed his hand following him out we both crouched down behind the loveseat and peeked over the side I smiled as Ginny sat there smiling and laughing at something Chaz had said then he grabbed her face and pulled her closer for a long sweet kiss. I hide behind the love seat more and flopped down so I was sitting Indian style and looked towards Justin a small smirk plastered on his face I stared at him for a minute his hair wasn’t perfectly done so it was just lying on his head wherever it landed an his eyes were shining bright as if would start crying , the corner of his mouth pulled up into a smirk without my knowledge a large smile has risen onto my face I jumped on Justin hugging him he chuckled quietly and hugged back “what’s gotten into you” I shook my head and stood up running back into my room Justin lagging behind me . I stopped just before my bed and turned around to look at Justin as he ran in smiling “I knew she liked him but I had no idea they’d go and do that entire ”Justin laughed lightly“ do you realize that he talks about her nonstop?” I shook my head and was tackled onto my bed by Justin I looked up at him “no he’s your best friend not mine besides it’s Chaz no one listens to him” “oh that’s right you were only interested in Ryan” just said a smirk tugging at his face I smiled “Ryan is sexy and was a damn good kisser” “you spent 3 years with him because he was sexy? How shallow” I smacked his chest lightly “no I spent 3 years with him because I loved him biebs” “oh really? You’re gonna call me biebs now huh?” laughter erupted through the whole room as Justin started tickling my sides I tried grabbing his hands but he was stronger than me so he just shook my hands off I rolled over but that didn’t help me in any way as Justin just tossed me back over after struggling and begging I finally got ahold of Justin’s hands and entwined our fingers together so he couldn’t start tickling me again he looked down at me in our awkward position. He was between my legs leaning over me so if you didn’t know we were best friends it would look pretty bad I mean not as bad as what Ginny was doing in the living room but hey still pretty bad. “one day when the sky is falling ill be standing right next to you” I smiled as Justin spoke “were made for one another me and you, that was random” Justin chuckled and said “yeah I know but its stuck in my head and I know you like that song” “ah but what is my favorite song you sing best friend?” he scrunched his eyebrows up for a second and said “do you think im that bad of a friend? You’re in love with never let you go” my smile grew larger if that was even possible as I looked up at Justin and his cocky little smirk “chels I …” I looked at him questioningly wanting him to go on but he just shook his head “never mind” I shrugged it off and shoved him off of me sitting up fully. A hand was placed under my chin and I looked towards Justin “I like to be everything you want, hey girl let me talk to ya if I was your boyfriend id never let you go” I smiled as Justin sang “what is it with you singing today? “ “I mean it chels” I looked at Justin in awe. This was random, this was unexpected and I had no idea what to say to him “ Justin are you-“ he cut me off “chels I think I like you as more than a friend actually I know I like you as more than a friend I tried to hide it thinking it was just that kiss messing with my head but I want to be with you and I know you want to be with me” I couldn’t speak I wanted to talk to him to comfort him the hurt from my not speaking clearly showing In his beautiful eyes. I reached up touching his cheek and running my thumb over it he leaned into my hand subconsciously. I stared at him for a while the hurt still visible in his eyes but it had faded a little when I touched his face “please say something Chelsey” I smiled lightly and leaned forward so our lips just barely touched “ive hoped you’d say something about it so I didn’t have to” every trace of hurt and worry disappeared from his eyes as he leaned forward and slammed his lips onto mine sending me crashing back onto the bed. I was lying in my bed kissing my best friend whom I swore I never liked like that and I was the happiest I’ve ever been. I jumped as I heard a loud gasp Justin pulled back and we both looked in the doorway to see Chaz, Cassie and Ginny standing there mouth all hanging open. “so uh what’s going on in here” Ginny asked still not blinking Justin and I exchanged glances and he was the first one to speak “we uh well we decided we wanted to try more than friends” I flinched as cassie and Ginny both screamed “YES” and Chaz just had a smirk plastered onto his face “bro we knew it was coming eventually” I raised my eyebrow as Chaz spoke “how could you know that exactly?” “well chels it’s simple you guys were already so close so sharing a kiss it was bound to lead to something sooner or later” I smirked and said “ so what about you and Ginny then? Yeah we seen that” Chaz stopped talking as his and Ginny’s cheeks turned a light shade of pink. I laughed softly “if this doesn’t work out with Justin and I we need to promise it isn’t going to ruin this” I said mainly looking up at Justin “I promise, you’ll always be my best friend remember” I smiled and leaned up kissing him again hearing a chorus of awe’s coming from behind us but I didn’t care, it was so strange a week ago I would never look at Justin like this but now I couldn’t think of it being any other way.