Status: Editing it up a little. =)

Falling For My Best Friend's Sister

Falling For My Best Friend's Sister 32 - Edited.

Sam's POV:

Man, this Jason guy was really taking things far. Couldn't he just take a hint? It was obvious Lucky no longer had feelings for him, so why couldn't he just back off and start stalking some other girl?

But since he wasn't going to do that, I decided to take matters into my own hands and come up with my own ideas on getting rid of Jason.

Lucky had mentioned that the guy was older and a lot stronger than me, so that gave me the idea to get in better shape. I was a fast runner and had strength mostly in my lower body, due to all the years of playing soccer. Which meant I needed more upper body strength and what better way to gain that than going to the gym?

I thought it was a great idea, but Lucky didn't. She thought it was a waste of time, money, and energy because - and I quote - "there was no way I was going two feet near the guy".

But, nevertheless, everyday after school, I took a trip to the gym for an hour and a half and then afterwards, bragged and boasted my hot body around in school the next day. I was getting a lot of attention from the kids at school, but the one person's attention I wanted - Lucky's - I never got. Well, I got it, but not in the good way.

My arms had expanded and my t-shirts were beginning to get tighter with every day. I was getting better in soccer as well - it was a win-win for both!

But Lucky was mad at me for going behind her back and not listening to her warnings. But, I had my ways of convincing her.

I first tried to make her come with me.

"Oh, come on, Lucky, it's a really fun place. It's in the mall and there's also a really cool teen place." I told her.

"I don't know," she shook her head. "It still sounds like a bad idea to me. I mean, what if Danny finds out or something?"

"Then you can just tell him that you were at the mall and stumbled across the gym by chance. It's not like it's a wrestling arena, it's just a place for physical fun."

I was still mad that Lucky and I had to keep our relationship a secret from the entire world just because Danny wouldn't be happy with it.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm sorry." Lucky pouted and then came over to me for a hug.

I wrapped my arms tightly around her thin frame and closed my eyes as I breathed in her sweet scent.

"Oh wow, you do feel stronger." she commented.

"See, what'd I tell ya?" I looked down at her.

"Well, I'm sorry I ever doubted you." Lucky grinned up at me.

And just like that, the next time I went to the gym, Lucky accompanied me.

The few days I've been going there, I hadn't really noticed anything about the gym. I was too focused on getting fit and always too tired afterwards to stick around for too long. But, when Lucky came with me the next day, I was surprised to discover that the place was crawling with girls of every kind. They were everywhere! I looked around for the guys and found some of them loitering around the teen center.

I sneaked a glance over at Lucky, wondering what her reaction would be to that, but she looked indifferent.

"So, where do you usually start?" she asked me with a smile.

"Oh uh, well, I usually do some stretches first. But, I gotta go get changed up." I told her.

"Ok. I'll wait for you in the awesome teen center you told me about."

"No, no," I grabbed Lucky before she could start walking over to the guy infested teen center. "You stay right here. If anyone asks why you're not doing anything, just tell them you're waiting for me. I'll be quick, I promise."

I kissed her head and then sprinted away to get changed into a tank top and shorts as fast as I could.

Just as I was coming back from the locker rooms with a white towel wrapped around the back of my neck, I heard footsteps coming towards me. I figured it was Lucky who hadn't gotten bored of waiting for me, but when I looked up with a smile on my face, I was confused to find a blonde girl standing before me instead. She was dressed in a way I was quite familiar with - a the usual slutty way; like Crystal.

She grinned and stood with her hip cocked to the side. Her face was overdone with too much make-up, her hair filled with fake extensions, and her nails razor sharp and bloody red.

I tried to move past and go around her, but she came in front of me again.

"Um, can I help you?" I asked politely, though she had begun to get on my nerves.

"Actually, I think I can help you." she smiled with her teeth, which were too white to even be real.

The blonde bimbo placed a hand on my chest and pushed me back up against the wall. I shook my head and gritted my teeth. This had happened tons of times before, so I was used to it, but back then I didn't have Lucky and would always play along for a while. But, now I did have Lucky and I no longer enjoyed this type of thing. It annoyed me and made me hate girls of all kinds.

"Ugh," I scoffed. "I have a girlfriend."

"So?" she raised an eyebrow.

"So, that means, hands off!"

"Ooh," she crooned. "Don't worry. She won't have to know about any of this."

I was getting tired of this. I raised my hands to push her away, when all of a sudden she leaned all her weight forward and pressed her mouth against mine.

It didn't matter how strong I was or had gotten, she dug her nails into my shoulders and sucked away at my mouth with an intensity similar to that of a vacuum cleaner. I figured once she was done and out of breath, I'd be able to get away from her and return to my precious Lucky, but she ended up finding me instead.

She stood behind the blonde chick with a blank look on her face, but the hurt was all over her eyes. Her lips were parted slightly and her body tense. My eyes widened and I froze.

"Mm," the blonde chick moved back then and gave me another smile. "You taste better than I thought." She turned on her heels and then shared a look with Lucky. "Hey there, girlfriend." With a flip of her hair and a wink in my direction, she strutted away.

The blonde girl's sudden departure was what brought Lucky back to life.

She flinched up and her eyes filled with tears. She shook her head and spun around swiftly.

"Lucky, wait!" I called after her.

"I get it," she said, as I ran up next to her. "I finally get why you were so crazed up about coming to the gym all the time."

"No, Lucky, you don't understand!"

"Oh, I understand it perfectly! I understand that you didn't enjoy hiding our relationship and I understand that you didn't like the fact that Danny was always ruining out fun, but I just don't understand why you couldn't just break up with me if you weren't happy. I wouldn't have complained!" She stopped and turned to face me. "I wouldn't have even asked for an explanation!"

"But, I don't want to break up!" I grabbed her shoulders. "I like this! I like being with you, even if it means hiding everything from everyone."

"But, I do want to break up." she whispered.

"What?" I was the one shocked now.

"I can't keep doing this," Lucky shook her head again. "I can't keep dealing with the risk of you leaving me or dumping me for your popularity."

"Lucky, what are you talking about?!"

"Face it, it was going to happen anyway. I already knew from the beginning that I wasn't the right girl for you. You were always the popular, older guy and I was just the smaller, younger, new girl. It was never going to work out between us, anyway! So, why let it go on any longer?"

I couldn't believe those words were coming out of Lucky's mouth. Surely she'd been brainwashed by somebody, because there was no way she could've come up all these conclusions by herself. Maybe it was Danny? Or perhaps that gay emo friend of hers?

Well, whoever it was that done this had done it perfectly, because it seemed like Lucky was completely serious about it.

I was filled with regret and remorse of bringing Lucky over to the gym in the first place - when Lucky didn't even want to come - but there was nothing I could do to take it back now. The only thing I could do was try to pacify her anger and make her seem reason again.

I had to prove to Lucky for real this time that there was no other girl - or other thing - in my life besides her. I had to show her I no longer cared about my popularity status - which had started to descend by then - and would do whatever she thought was right.

But, it was going to take a whole lot more than that before Lucky and I can ever be together - for real - I knew that for a fact.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I am SO sorry you had to read all that. For a few chs. they WILL be broken up and again I am sorry I did that. But, it's important. Really. You'll see what I mean later.

I felt like I hadn't made a lot of Sam POV chs. so I decided to put this one in his this time. Don't know when the next one will be in his POV again though. Sorry about that as well.

Also, I'm sorry for keeping you guys waiting for so long - really wasn't my intention at all!

I'll try to get the other chs. out faster. Thanks for waiting. =)