Status: Being Worked on but it might take a while. jojoluvza7x broke her wrist!

Update From Hell!

New Friends Request!

Hi! My name is Jenneine Browers, I'm 14 years old, I'm a cheerleader currently dating the captain of our school's football team. His name is Josh Newman, He is 15 years old, total hottie with a body ;).

Yesterday my friend Michelle sent me something to my yahoo about joining a site called Facebook, it looked pretty interesting so i joined it and instantly became addicted. Then when i found out i could update from my mobile web i just went crazy :) i would update EVERYTHING that happend, for example, what i had for breakfast, going to school, when a teacher yelled, what i got on my quizzes. EVERYTHING. Then! i stumbled apon Myspace, which in my oppinion was WAY better than Facebook. I got addicted to that, eventually, me and Josh broke up because he said i was to into the internet than to be with him, but i didn't believe it. When Twitter came out, i LOVED it. i updated that more than anything, and then i would myspace and facebook that i didn't use them enough!

Now I'm 16 and am signed up for EVERY social networking website that I'm able to join! Ever sense i was 14 and i first started my networking nation, I've quit the cheerleading cause it was taking away from my tweeting time, and lost most of my friends because they didn't like that i would rather update my profile than go to a party or hangout with them. But you can't blame me, i need to keep my reputation and look on my sites, that's way more important than hanging out with friends!!
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this is such a filler, but there will be more, the intervention is comming soon, now before i become jenneine i should go spend time with MY boyfriend :)