Status: Being Worked on but it might take a while. jojoluvza7x broke her wrist!

Update From Hell!

Chain Nation

What the fuck ever, I'd rather update ALL of my sites then go to parties and hang out or spend time with my now-EX boyfriend. I can update ANYTIME on ANYTHING nowadays and it THRILLS me to death! I'll always be thankful for the Facebook invite. Twitter owns my heart now, myspace and facebook are ghosts, but still. I should thank my friend....maybe I'll tweet that and update my other sites? I will! First, I've got to find a computer. Now where do I go....DUH. My phone! While I'm tying my hair up so it doesn't fall and block my phone from view, I look for the cord to my phone's charger. Found it! I saw the cord from behind my nightstand so before I even unplug the phone, I open up the web browsing section and log into Twitter. "Ugh! Come ON! If there's one fucking thing that goes wrong with mobile social networking, psh-aw if there is at all anything, the speed and logging out by mistake. Fuuuuck!" So I log back in and post: "Thanks to my ex-friend for inviting me to join her social networking page! My life has never been the same and I've never had so much fun EVER!" Clicking send, I leave my phone back in the charger and get ready to fall asleep but not before hearing someone whisper my name. "Oooh baby...detective Jenneine Browers at the service of Jenneine Browers!" I hop out of bed and put my ear as close to the door as possible to hear if anyone's outside. "Whew!" I unlock my door, sneak out and wait at the top of the staircase to hear any continuing conversation involving me. My mother begins to talk.

"I don't know what to do anymore! It's been two years and my daughter has NOT been the same since you sent her that damned Facebook invite! She refuses to go places OUTSIDE her bedroom, let alone her house, let alone with PEOPLE in general! How do you plan on fixing this?!" Yikes, mama. Over-reacting? "Mrs. Browers, we were planning on an intervention to stop Jenneine from fucking up her life even worse. Her ex boyfriend is on this with us and we just want our best friend back. I regret sending that invite so much you have no idea! We all miss her. We must step in and cut her off from her networking chain nation!" What the fuck? Taking all the power in my body to not burst down there, kick their ass and school my parents. "How do you guys plan on pulling this intervention off? My daughter is a very stubborn girl and even hates her mother and I intervening in her life!" Damn it, father! Shut the fuck up! I can't take anymore of this! I run back to my room, quietly close the door, lock it then I try and go to sleep to the song "Spirit In The Dark" by my favorite band EVER: Humanity in Question. JoJo has a beastly fucking voice and all but her ballads lull me to sleep when I need it. I love these guys!!

"Agreed. We'll stage an intervention starting tomorrow. We need to get back the old Jenneine Browers immediately. This new one is.....agitating. And I'm her goddamned father. We'll have to block her sites, or all except one. Slowly..."