Status: Acitve! I'll Update as much as I can!! Because of School!D:

When the World Cuts Your Soul Into Pieces, I Will Be There, Zoom Into Me

I Won't Hurt Him

"Stevie!" I sighed as I got up.
"Ja,What do you want Tom?"
"You little slut! You fucking ripped my shirt!" He was really pissed today.
"I didn't do it! It was the dryer!"
"If this happens again I'm going to beat the shit out of you!" I shook my head understanding. I walked away quickly not wanting to be punished by Tom. I sat in my room thinking how this came to be.

Flashback

A Year Ago

"The one." I kept listening to what they were saying.
"Bill! She's just another girl that's going to break your heart!" Bill stared at Tom. He didn't seem very happy,neither of them did.
"Tom,I don't know what she'll say,but either way I love her." Tom sighed and turned up his radio,ending their discussion.


End Of Flashback

Ever since then Tom was always mean to me. He always called me a whore and bitch for no apparent reason. I know why he calls me names. He doesn't want his brother to get himself hurt again. He doesn't want to see him cry over some girl. Maybe that's why he has one night stands? He can't trust anyone like he can with Bill and he wants Bill to be the same way. Protect him from this cruel world. I know deep down in my heart that I'll never hurt Bill. In any fiber or being. I couldn't take it if I made Bill cry or feel pain because of me. I just can't.
"Stevie!" The angelic voice called my name. I stood up and ran to the living room.
"Billa!" I glumped him. He withstood my impact.
"Steviekins!"He hugged me and kissed my forehead. It sent shivers up and down my spine."You missed me?"
"Duh!" My voice rang out loudly. Tom stood there watching us. Bill's face stretched into a happy smile. He let me go. He walked towards the fridge. Bill was at a practice all day today. He really loves fashion. He pulled out a soda and started to gulp it down. I walked towards the couch slowly. Tom was watching my every move. It made me uncomfortable. Then I was lifted off my feet. I squealed. Bill carried me to the couch. I saw Tom walk away towards his room. Bill set me down on the couch and sat next to me. Well cuddled. He wrapped his arms around me and we sat there 'watching' the tv. I was so concentrated on Bill's presence. His skin made mine seem like it was on fire,but I like it.. I really wanted to know how his lips would feel and taste like. If I could just tell him how I felt,but I know he would reject me. Even if I was "The one",I'm probably am not now. Bill wrapped his arm around me tighter. I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment. I felt Bill's weight shift.
"Ich Liebe Dich." My eyes popped open and my head snapped. Bill jumped from my actions.
"You-you love me?" He looked like he was on fire.
"You heard that?" I nodded my head a yes.
"I'm sorry I should never said that!" I looked at Bill with a pained expression.
"Bitte,don't say that!" I grabbed his head and smashed our lips together. He didn't kiss me back. I pulled away with tears spilling over.
"I'm-I'm sorry!" I got up. I ran towards the room I'm staying in.
"Stevie!" Bill was right behind me. He grabbed me and started to hug me. I tried to push him away.
"I didn't mean to kiss you,I'm sorry just forget about it!" I was struggling to get away. Bill still had his grip tight and firm. I slide to my knees. He came down with me. Tears were coming down heavily.
"Don't say that! I was just surprised that the girl of my dreams kissed me!" I looked up at him.
"Girl of your dreams?" I stared into his eyes.
"Ich liebe dich." He pulled me in for a kiss. It was sweet. I pulled back for a breath. I kissed him once more not wanting to ever stop. This one was hot and heated. It was like we'd been far apart for an eternity. Bill bit my lip and I parted my lips for him. His tongue came into my mouth and I shivered. His tongue traveled my whole entire mouth twice before I pushed him out. I traveled his. It tasted sweet like candy and like coke. We pulled apart. I heard the floor creak. We looked over to see Tom. He looked very pissed.
"What the fuck!?" Yep he was.
"What do you mean?" Bill was standing up."I thought you'd be happy!" I've never seen Bill or Tom this mad.
"Happy! For liking this slut!" He pointed towards me. I stood up.
"She's not a slut TOM!" Bill looked like he could kill. Tom flinched at the sound of Bill's voice.
"I just don't want you to get hurt." Tom murmured so lowly that I could barley hear him. He looked me in the eyes.
"I won't hurt him."
♠ ♠ ♠
I ish very sorry!!! It's sooo uber small!!!!!TT^TT You can start hating on me now!!!This is for you Stevie!!<3